[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone make this video and post it on youtube: "John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1456065942564.jpg (72 KB, 553x631) Image search: [Google]
1456065942564.jpg
72 KB, 553x631
Can someone make this video and post it on youtube:

"John Oliver without his studio audience"

and delete his horribly dumb laugh track audience from his terrible monologues.

Just to show people how horribly unfunny he is.
>>
bump, I hate this faggot
>>
File: 1355113679096.jpg (182 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1355113679096.jpg
182 KB, 640x427
>>79381961
bump

Anyone know how to do video editing want to do this?
>>
>>79382064
I'll do it if you pay me faggots.
>>
>>79382147
but im broke
>>
>>79380520
Go get a ticket for the show and tell the audience to shut up.

http://www.lastweektickets.com/

Oh, I forgot, there is no audience.
>>
>>79380520
You want to do something, OP, do it yourself. It's your idea, why don't you take the credit for it? Learn how to do it, then do it.
>>
>>79382270
Is his audience just a bunch of robots?
>>
>>79382147
Smart boy, I approve.
>>
>>79382281
>expecting a Canadian to take initiative

He's waiting for some South African firefighters to do it for him
>>
>>79382812
10/10 would kek again
>>
>>79380520
Motherfucking faggot is a European Jewish plant sent here to subjugate nationalistic North American beliefs. If I could reach him, I would call for his hanging.
>>
I wanted to do it. Downloaded one of his video and was preparing to edit, but the laugh track is played over him. The laugh tracks start 3 seconds before he has even finished the fucking ''''''joke''''''''. I can't edit this.
I'd have to record little sound snippets of me doing his gay little voice to make a video, and then people would whine because I did more than just remove the laugh track.
>>
>>79383549
So he is a fake
I watched one of his videos and the only funny thing was his ugly face
>>
>>79382147
start a patreon :^)
>>
>>79380520
that's a great fucking idea
>>
bumping this shit

lets do it bros
>>
>>79380520
bump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.