[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is end game of some ideologies? Like if every single country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451646704628.jpg (10 KB, 136x130) Image search: [Google]
1451646704628.jpg
10 KB, 136x130
What is end game of some ideologies? Like if every single country had the same political system what would world look like? Liberals would have the dumbest end game probably
>Hey everyone let´s get naked, lay down on grass, just smoke weed all day and wait until whole opressing society collapses
>>
>What is the end game of some ideologies?
It's the same for all of them, 99% of people getting fucked
>>
>>79378035
How to know an ideology is bogus: It HAS an endgame rather than wishing to continually improve the situation.
>>
File: Wealth distribution4.png (49 KB, 777x605) Image search: [Google]
Wealth distribution4.png
49 KB, 777x605
>>79378035
Market Liberals:
>Everything is fine as it is, no need for reform.
>>
>>79378035
The goal of any ideology that wishes to survive is to have its believers breed, and spread the ideology. Anything less than a near-hivemind isn't allowed. This doesn't mean that ideologies can't allow some differences, however. The libertarian belief, for example, doesn't care what you do so long as you breed enough to continue libertarianism.

In my belief, the worst of the lot is Marxism, because evidence has shown that it leads to societal stagnation wherever it is tried, and yet people still wish to push it to varying degrees. However, the vacation we are currently taking from the natural order of things will only lead to more death as stagnation ends in collapse.
>>
>>79382103
Yes, and most male lions don't get to breed nearly as much as the top male lion in each pride. Unlike them, however, you think that because there are more untermensch then there are ubermensch, that you think you should be able to use force to take from them. I can't say whether this is right or wrong, but if you push it too hard, it will end in stagnation and collapse.
>>
>>79382439
I wouldn't call the current elite Ubermenschen senpai
>>
>>79382300
Well said, some have legit merit to them, but marxism and all of it's other names are pretty anti human and the evidence backs it up, yet logic be damned people still some people want to try that mistake again.
>>
>>79382678
You tell me a better way to measure success, and I'll listen.
>>
>>79382853
I'm not saying that hierarchy and inequality doesn't ensure quality rulers for a time. But after a while, those at the top degenerate and get replaced.
In the current year, the elite is full of Untermenschen and trash.
>>
>>79383000
Well, at least in the US, the class system is extremely volatile, with familial wealth only lasting about 2 generations. So to say that the top is nothing but shit seems misleading.

Now, in the UK, where wealth is far less volatile, you have a point.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.