[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Trump really worth $10 billion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (2).png (178 KB, 639x481) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
178 KB, 639x481
He's only listed as $4.5 billion on Forbes, yet he boasts he's "well over 10 billion". Doesn't this prove he is willing to lie to the public? How can you trust him?

http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/?list=billionaires

He's only listed as $4.5 billion on Forbes, yet he boasts he's "well over 10 billion".
>>
>trusting people
If he was honest he wouldn't be a billionaire
>>
>>79377871
There's no fukin way he's a billionaire, he's just a successful charlatan who is conning the political system now.

Just a few years ago he was hawking steaks and vitamins like an infomercial gimmick. He just claims his name is worth 10 billion (LMAO). He's probably not worth more than 100 million.
>>
>>79378573
I forgot to mention most of his wealth was inherited too.
>>
File: 1464070715193.jpg (1 MB, 2319x1630) Image search: [Google]
1464070715193.jpg
1 MB, 2319x1630
>>
He would know better than Forbes.
>>
I think he went on somewhere about his name or 'brand' being worth 10b.
>>
>>79378724
>Empire State Building
>>
>>79378573
>>79378624
t. Clinton campain
>>
Forbes' guesstimations are a load of bullshit. They kept that hack bitch blood test """woman""" as a billionaire for 2 years longer than she should have been.
>>
>>79378624
He inherited 1 million and turned it into 10 billion, and despite what you may think 1 million dollars is not that much, I've known several people that had a million in the bank and spent it all down to nothing in a year or two.
>>
>>79379108
>He inherited 1 million
He didn't inherent it, he was loaned it. He had to pay it back with interest.
>>
he includeds debts and investments
still 4.5 billion is elite status
>>
>>79378573
>>79378624

Assets 6 billion, liabilities 1.6 billion.
Net worth 4.5 billion.
>>
>>79378896
>Past
>>
File: large.gif (715 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
715 KB, 500x211
>>79377871
Who cares you voted for Obama. What was that nigger worth? Nothing. Not to mention he couldn't even produce a birth certificate or proof of his college education.
>>
>>79377871
It probably doesn't include his secret bank accounts in Dubai
>>
>donald trump is poor, vote for fat cat hillary
what are they even trying with this campaign strategy
I thought hating wall street was cool these days?
>>
>>79379749
Hillary can claim she is poor and for the poor on Monday while claiming she is the biggest supporter of Wall Street on tuesday.

She does that all the time and nobody ever reports on that.
The best thing was her insulting Trump and telling him to go on the street to the people.
>>
>>79378418
t. dishonest nigger who will never be a billionaire
>>
>>79379289
>Net worth
>Assets

I thought Assets are included in net worth, aren't they?
>>
>>79377871
We should only elect leaders who have made their money from insider trading, political favours and graft. I am now a #hildo.
>>
>>79380032
assets minus liabilities.

It could maybe be argued that Trump grosses $10bn. but I highly doubt it.

He almost definitely overinflates what he's worth, shit like valuing the ' Trump """brand""" ' at billions of dollars.
>>
Somehow, it never struck me until this moment that these people amass colossal wealth and even lie about it because they have conflated it with penis size. I suppose it makes sense given that money is a reliable way to get bitches regardless of other factors.
>>
>>79380191
I think forbes is quite fair with the evaluation. Trump himself boasted a 3 billion dollar brand value and overvalued royalties.
4.5 billion is accurate in my opinion, his assets are quite worthy and the hotel management + golf course empire are a money machine since they offer overpriced services for rich fuckers.
>>
>>79380191
Taking into consideration that Net Worth =/= Actual Market Value (Net Worth is always way smaller than the actual value) I can see Trump's businesses being close to 10 bil. or over 10 bil. Nobody can know for sure. Forbes is not accurate in their estimations, we have seen it in the past. That being said, I don't get what the Hill Campaign tries to prove that way? What if he isn't worth 10 Bil and he is worth 8 Bil?
>What difference does it make? Have they run out of hit pieces?
>>
I highly doubt he's worth even that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
>>
>>79380574
Net worth =/= income taxes. He clearly manages to loophole the taxing system by not having an holding structure.
Personal profits are kept hidden with this mechanism.
>>
If Forbes were honest/accurate then where are the (((1%))) of the 1%.
>>
If he sold all the real estate he owns today.. he'd have well over 80 billion.

>Trump will win
>>
>>79380373
I'd agree, forbes seems to be right most of the time anyway.

>>79380501
You're right, liberals attacking Trump based on the argument that he isn't as rich as he says he is is pretty silly, seeing as it's obvious that he's much richer than 99.9% of Americans.

That being said, I live in FL and work as a project manager, and i've had experience with overseeing construction of hotels, golf courses, etc. and have a pretty good idea what they're worth.

I also know a lawyer who worked on the litigation for Doral when Trump owned it, and it is only worth around $10-15 million at most (adjusting for inflation).

$10bn is a massive amount of money, and just from looking at all his properties, while they're certainly expensive, they alone wouldn't even add up to $1bn. especially after you've considered his liabilities.
>>
Real estate / company holdings are speculative and subject to what the buyer is willing to pay for them.

There isn't really a good way to know how much value he's worth because he owns so much shit.

10 billion is not unrealistic. Depending on market conditions the value can skyrocket based on a number of factors as well. 4.5 is also not unrealistic. It's probably somewhere in the middle, but you all have 10 billion anchored in your mind, and are talking about it which is kind of the point.
>>
>>79377871
>Forbes
didnt that say moot is worth a couple of billion as well?
>>
>>79379108
His father guaranteed with his wealth all the loans of his son. No bank would do that.
>>
>>79380990
Last July, when Trump begun his campaign and filled his financials he claimed that he is worth $8.7Bil. Over this year he had risen to $10Bil according to his compaign. Last year, his personal income was 557 Million dollars. I would expect his companies' worth to be about 10bil. Seeing liberals trying to act like he is poor or something is a new low.
>>
He is not as wealthy as he claims, but that's the whole point about Trump: he has successfully branded himself as a larger than life braggadocious rich guy, he does all of this on purpose, not out of arrogance
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.