[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor lower class disappointing Brits voted to leave the EU as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22
File: 1454359466001.jpg (31 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1454359466001.jpg
31 KB, 512x512
Poor lower class disappointing Brits voted to leave the EU as a way to protest the politicians and tell them to screw themselves but never intended or care so much about the actual issue, leaving them worse off than before without the EU.
Discuss.
>>
That's a big chin.
>>
>>79377405
>Discuss.

Rephrase your statement so I can understand what you're jabbering about Moshi

something about you not liking poor people and independence I take it?
>>
File: 1466968687680.jpg (11 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1466968687680.jpg
11 KB, 199x250
>>79377405
>worse off than before without the EU.
>that flag
>>
>>79377405
Fuck off you jew
>>
>>79377405
>Discuss.
I'd prefer we take this issue to the back of the oven
>>
poor people should be exterminated
>>
>you can take my country
>you can destroy my people
>but you will never have a chin as fine as mine
>>
File: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (165 KB, 1080x756) Image search: [Google]
this-is-how-it-ends.jpg
165 KB, 1080x756
>>79377405

The problem:

1) 30-40 years of non-consensual mass immigration. Nobody asked us.

2) A complete inability for successive governments to prepare and plan-for the numbers and the rate of immigration. Schools, doctors, hospitals, housing, wage decrease, unemployment, collapse of social mobility.

3) Multiculturalism. Non-integration of communities of newcomers, some of which have their own laws, religions, social norms, and prevailing levels of crime and other antisocial behaviours.

4) The big stuff. Radicalisation. Domestic terror attacks by 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants/children of immigrants. Child rape gangs, FGM, honour crimes, etc etc.

Store this sentiment up, forbit its discussion, shake, put in an oven at gas mark 4 and bake for 40 years. Your Brexits should be soft and fluffy with a golden crust.
>>
>>79377405
Holy shit it's the Crimson Chin
>>
File: 1465604913656.png (521 KB, 633x504) Image search: [Google]
1465604913656.png
521 KB, 633x504
>>79377405
Their native shekel took a hit. The Euros are butthurt that dad country has balls. The Brits being willingly uncucked makes markets uncertain.

Uncertainty =/= doom.

But I understand. The tribe isn't this short sighted, and you guys know the value of nationalism OP.

ps: Why haven't you taken any Islamic immigrants, especially from Africa. You guys could use enrichment.
>>
>anglo-saxon "master race"
>>
>>79377405

Yeah, this pretty much
>>
File: Neoliberalism.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Neoliberalism.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1280
>>79377405
Basically, yes.
>>
>>79377958

Explain to me how fucking ourselves by leaving the EU stops non-EU migration?
>>
>>79377486
>my id
>>
>>79377405
oy vey I wonder who can be behind this post
>>
>>79380403
It doesn't, but it enables the possibility.
>>
File: oyvey.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>79377405
Is the UK standing up for themselves making you nervous, OP?
>>
>>79380580
>It doesn't, but it enables the possibility.

It makes no difference

The EU has NEVER determined our ability to prevent non-EU migration - as we proved by refusing to take the % of Syrian refugees that Germany wanted us to
>>
File: kurt marko forbes (2).jpg (64 KB, 512x510) Image search: [Google]
kurt marko forbes (2).jpg
64 KB, 512x510
>>79377405
it is not a shop
this guy is for real

Why does the Anglo upper class look so weird?
>>
>>79380403
SOVEREIGNTY. YOU took the power back to do whatever the fuck you want with your country.
>>
>>79380836
>YOU took the power back to do whatever the fuck you want with your country.

Yup, we took the power "back" to fluch our country down the bog

Everyone I know who voted out now regrets it - badly. It was a "protest" vote they didn't expect to win. Simple fact is, every fucker with an ill thought out grievance blamed it on the EU

You know that the whole thing is illogical when the far right want out because they see the EU as being too far left, and the left want out because they see the EU as being too far right...
>>
>>79380403

Leaving the EU enables us to have control over immigration (from anywhere) where previously we have had uncontrolled immigration from inside the EU, and weakly controlled immigration from outside the EU because of holes in the scheme.

For example, in the UK there are thousands of "Portuguese" people, most of which are actually from Brazil. Brazil is not an EU member. Likewise, there are thousands of others from outside the EU who have simply bought real or fake passports from less lawful EU member states to enable them to get entry to UK, Germany, etc.

The EU has also in the last few years instigated a policy of giving passports to illegal immigrants/migrants with no prior permission granted, such as Syrians, and people from Africa. These places are not in the EU.

Leaving the EU means all aspects of immigration are under our control, and we can have more, less, or no immigration, or instigate a points scheme that means we get the people we need and migrants dont get here only to discover there is no job for them.

Also being able to tightly control entry to he UK (not possible due to numbers of people coming through due to EU free movement) means we will probably catch more non-EU illegals.
>>
>>79380745
Generations of inzest.
>>
>>79377958
Cut the shit: Be dumb as fuck - Vote leave.
>>
>>79377405
I hear this same fucking argument from libtards everywhere.
Like they can't even fathom that some people genuinely don't want their country to be an EU member.
>>
>>79381211
>Leaving the EU means all aspects of immigration are under our control

And how to you propose to control it?
>>
>>79380739
Well, the EU is about to let Turkey in. Do you want all those Turks flooding into the Britain?
>>
>1 post by this id

everyone above was trolled-------
>>
>>79381439
You imbecile, NOBODY allows turkey to join UE, it's out of the table.
>>
>>79377405
Sort of looks like John Kerry.
>>
>>79381539
Out of the loop, are you?
>>
>>79381173

The EU has mostly the wrong policies, and even if you thought those policies were right... it does a bad job of implementing them, so such an extent that now EUs own policies on dealing with certain problems (such as the immigration crisis, Euro crisis, sovreign debt crisis) are actually causing problems themselves.

This is because the EU is a political organ, not an economic one, or even a military one. They just cant make the right choices because they only weigh short-term political risk in their decision making.

Its a shame because it didnt have to be this way, but the EU also does not reform, again because there is less short-term political risk for its staff in not reforming.

The EU did good work from about 1960 to about 1990 in my opinion, since then it has overreached and got into things it had no legitimacy (or ability) at doing.
>>
>>79380739

They COULD control non-eu migration but they haven't, and they use the EU as a smokescreen for why they can't control immigration.

Now we leave the EU they no longer have any excuse not to control non-EU migration too.

Also we can get out of that EU court of human rights that prevents us from deporting people or having a discriminatory immigration policy.
>>
>>79381439
>Do you want all those Turks flooding into the Britain?

Do you know what, I don't give a fuck. The British are lazy, entitled cunts who don't want to work and prefer to live on benefits. I've now owned three businesses and despaired of trying to get British workers to even fucking turn up (and before you start with "Capitalist Exploiter of the Proletariat shit, I have never once paid only minimum wage...)
>>
>>79381665
I'm sure you're a (((British))) citizen of high repute.
>>
>>79381572

If you're saying that the EU is less than perfect and needs reforming, I would agree totally. It's tone tends to change according to the political make-up of its members at any one time

That's quite different from bailing ou tof what is essentially a good thing...
>>
>>79377405
It's more a case of "If the EU's so great, how come I'm still NEET?"
Also no-one is particularly worried about immigrants from the EU, 'cos immigrants from the EU are white or at worst slavs. People are worried about getting the fuck out before Merkel inevitably goes
> All these Somalian rapists had their asylum applications speed-approved by Germany so they're legally EU citizens now, gotta let 'em in Britain :^)
>>
>>79381665

So you solution is to flood the country with third world migrants?

Instead of working to instil a better work ethic, sense of duty and break the degeneracy that causes these issues. The turks will become just as decadent in the future and you will need more workers. And more. AND MORE. JUST TO KEEP YOUR FIAT ECONOMY RUNNING UNTIL IT CRASHES AND YOUR HEAD IS ON A SPIKE.
>>
>>79381211

Actually, the UK will most likely have the Norway deal: not part of the EU but in order to have access to the EEA they need to follow some of the EU's rules and one of them is free movement. They also have no say as to what goes on in the EU.
>>
>>79380403
Because dipshit muslims wont want to come to a shitty country with no economy :D you can become like poland possibly but youll need to be more based and christian to reach poland status
>>
>>79381393

Lol, the fact that the nation would vote leave was assured because the EU does not bother to seek much consent for its policies.

Technically they dont need peoples consent, they can just act, so they do so as its less tiresome to just unilaterally do something than to actually try and convince, seek consent, and take the people along with you.

The problem is, when things go wrong (as they do for all policies, parties, governments at some point or other) the people have never bought-in to the policy and so have nothing invested in being patient or making it work, you cannot manufacture public consent after the fact, certainly not after your policy seems to be in difficulty (migrant crisis, sovereign debt crisis, etc etc).

Its a shame, because if the EU had wanted to do the work, I think they could have convinced the public 20-30 years ago and carried them with them, and had support from them when things went bad.

As it is, the EU has created a pressure cooker. The various crisis are the heat under the pot, the democratic deficit, propaganda, and censorship are the bricks piled on the lid of the pot, and the EU citizens are the steam inside trying to escape. The pressure is high now.
>>
>>79380745
Dude looks like he's 6'10''
>>
>>79381732
>I'm sure you're a (((British))) citizen of high repute.

wat

As ever, no counter argument

I win
>>
>>79381867
>nstead of working to instil a better work ethic

And how do you do that?

You can hear the speech by the politician -

"Vote for me and I'm going to teach you to do a decent day's work..."
>>
>>79380369
Trump is a protectionist and a reaction to neo-liberalism as are most of these things
God damn shitlibs and their boogeyman
>>
>>79380369
This is a German, he allies with the Jew.
>>
>>79382068

Get the boomers to vote for you saying you will force the young to care for them when they're drooling and bedbound.

The youth won't even bother to go out and vote even if its to save them from indentured slavery.

Also add a touch of national pride.
>>
>>79381426

The same way other nations have successfully controlled immigration, to the benefit of the national interest, the people of that nation, and the immigrants who have come.

A selective scheme, such as a points scheme, which can be adjusted annually, means government can encourage the skills we need and not those we dont. Personally I dont think we need any limit on genuinely skilled immigration, but unskilled should be minimal. We arent building canals or dry-stone-walls these days. As the poor sods arriving in Germany 2 years ago have found, there is no work for a young fit man with a strong back and strong hands and a willingness to work. There is simply no just for that man and his 1 million friends. Germany is prosperous, yes, he was told that, but to his surprise this did not mean jobs for general labourers, and most of them get a terrible shock when it sinks in that coffee is £3 a cup and energy costs and 10x those in his home country. He didnt read the Economist magazine cost of living survey. With uncontrolled immigration everyone loses.
>>
>>79381211
Immigration will be exactly the same: all the immigrants I've seen in Britain are Pakistanis, Indians, Jamaicans, and all sorts of Muslims that keep your economy alive (gulf states, Saudis). That is the result of colonialism, slave market, recent economic ties and doesn't have anything to do with European Union. I laugh at ignorant racist Brits saying they can control immigration leaving Europe: they just control white European immigration while welcoming Muslims Africans etc. As for the vote, I think the non ignorant racist British made a strong statement and will hopefully trigger some change in the Union, so I see it positively.
>>
>>79380745
>Why does the Anglo upper class look so weird?

extreme inbreeding
>>
>>79381426
The same way any other fucking country controls it. You check passports, you return those undesirables, you don't just open doors and let the orcs flood the keep.
>>
>>79381889
>Because dipshit muslims wont want to come to a shitty country with no economy

Yup, that's about the most coherent argument for how Brexit will stop our immigration problem -

We've fucked our economy so much that in a few years no one will want to come here

Tragic
>>
>>79380369
trump is protectionist, you kike
>>
Name a country that has not suffered from the EU?

Pro tip: Bulgaria and Romania, too, have had negative consequences since joining.
>>
>>79381665
>The British are lazy, entitled cunts who don't want to work and prefer to live on benefits

I am an employer too. This fact is undoubtedly right, successive governments and well meaning but incredibly naive (mostly Labour) politicians and civil servants have created a benefits culture.

This has taken-away from the importance of family and community in caring for people who are "down on their luck" (I'll ignore those who are willfully lazy, or perennially stupid for now).

Single mothers, absent fathers, why do any parenting when the state will cloth, rear, and house your child, provide free education (which they dont value) and all the other bounties that our country (and my tax) affords them?

Unfortunately the problem is so large now that nobody would elect me to fix it, they would not like the medicine.
>>
>>79382362

The poor countries got brain drain while the richer ones also had some brain drain (emigration to the US) AND massive amounts of immigration..
>>
>>79377405
Better if you said working class, not poor or lower class if you wanted to be taken more seriously. The working classes, tradesmen and such were competing with Europeans for work and because of that competition, and the willingness of Europeans to accept less pay, pay rates have not increased in years.
>>
>>79382200

A points system will be instigated. If the indian has a Phd then he can come in, if the South African has a MSc he can come in.
>>
>>79377405
Chaim ... the goyim know
>>
>>79382192

OK, well a few points -

Australia has had that sort of system for years. The UK economy has out performed the Australian one over the same period

The UK has much higher numbers trying to get in (see above)

Where do you put them all while you're processing them? (as it is, the camps in Calais are going to have to move to Dover. Good job Brexiters)

I can't comment on Germany, but in the UK it's the unskilled/semi skilled jobs that are the hardest to fill

mass immigration is an inevitable consequence of globalisation. It's not going to go away

As an aside, a group of economists did a study and asked the question - what would happen if we removed ALL barriers to immigration GLOBALLY. ie. ANYONE could move ANYWHERE

The concusion - within five years every person on the planets wealth would DOUBLE

2 minutes, trying to find the citation...
>>
>>79382235
>You check passports, you return those undesirables

Where are you parking these people when you've rejected them and how are you returning them?
>>
File: polpeas.jpg (622 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
polpeas.jpg
622 KB, 2880x1800
>>79377405

Jew upset about losing sheckels
>>
>>79382568

Nice to meet you bro

One gets a different take on things when you've actually been in the hot seat, eh?
>>
File: Justin-Beiber.jpg (30 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Beiber.jpg
30 KB, 296x394
>>79377405
Discuss.
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79377405

The politicians are now pariahs in Europe so in a sense the people won and fucked the politicians up the arse back for once, the people are always going to be screwed over and taxed to death, at least this time they dragged the politicians to hell with them.
>>
>>79382662
U.K. Already had a different policy for immigration, and Schengen (which you didn't sign!!) does not include non-E.U. citizens. So, yes, the leave does not change anything for immigration, and racist Brits are idiots.
>>
>>79382718
>camps in Calais are going to have to move to Dover.
The mayor of Calais has suggested they should move to Dover but the French government have already stated this will not happen and of course, even if they were to decide to, we're under no obligation to accept the decision.
>>
>>79383036
>not understanding Portuguese passports (for example) enabled a shitload of people from Brazil, India, East Timor, etc.
>>
>>79381173
>Everyone I know who voted out now regrets it - badly.

Tough shit, no one put a gun to their heads.
>>
>>79381665

>The I don't care if shariah law is in my neighbourhood as long as I make my shekels post

I'm glad self centered egotistical losers like you got BTFO by the vote are crying about it.
>>
>>79383150
>The mayor of Calais has suggested they should move to Dover but the French government have already stated this will not happen and of course, even if they were to decide to, we're under no obligation to accept the decision.

It won't happen YET, because the EU is still hoping that one way or another the decision will be reversed. However-

WE won't have the choice. The whole point of Brexit was that we would get our border back. Last time I loooked, our border was Dover, not Calais. Nowhere else is our border in another country. When you travel to another country, you're not stopped when you leave the previous country, you're checked when you arrive at the new one, so YES, the camps will HAVE to be in Dover, because um, that's our b-o-r-d-e-r

Another little detail the Brexiters didnt even fucking consider

See also, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar...
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 749x1208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 749x1208
>>79377405
Duke Aunt, how much worse do you think it can get for UK's poor?
They're poorer than Africoons

https://youtu.be/CBpCEGfhqM4
>>
Poor will always get raped by rich, but this time locals wont have to compete with foreigner for local jobs, something we have problems with here.
>>
File: 1282011815229.jpg (56 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1282011815229.jpg
56 KB, 212x250
>>79383403
>the EU is still hoping that one way or another the decision will be reversed
The EU have accepted it.

You lost the Remain vote. . . .. . FUCKING GET OVER IT.
>>
>>79383350
>I'm glad self centered egotistical losers like you got BTFO by the vote are crying about it.

I'm glad that people like me are making the shekels which can be taxed to pay for the benefits of people like you

Make no mistake, as a result of Brexit your benefits are going down sonny and you are going to be REQUIRED to get a job and hold it, because you were being subsidised by all those immigrants you hate so much...
>>
>>79383403
>WE won't have the choice
Never in a million years will that camp be recreated on British clay. I'd almost like to see the decision being made in France just to laugh at clowns like you getting told yet again.
>>
>>79382235
It's already in this way you dumbfuck. UK has never agreed to the Schengel treaty, you need a valid passport and mostly a visa to come here. UK has full control of his border, have a look to calais, why do you think the migrants are costantly stopped there? Fucking hell, ignorant as fuck, totally clueless.
>>
>>79383403
>The whole point of Brexit was that we would get our border back.
Not really, it was that we'd be able to govern ourselves.. you sound like a salty, uninformed Remainian
>>
>>79383537
>The EU have accepted it.

Do you even fucking read?

The referendum is not legally binding

It doesn't happen until article 50 is triggered...
>>
>>79383036
51% at least are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>79382718

The Australian economy is based on natural resources and commodities, quite apart from it's small size and geographic remoteness, its a very different country/economy. I find it hard to justify any comparison. Probably the only constraint on Australia is available water supply (which is already causing them big problems) and small size of their domestic market (not many people).

UK has higher numbers wanting to get in? Yes. We know that people are drawn to the UK not only because of our generous welfare system, the pre-existing underground networks of illegal immigration here, but also the fact that immigrants tend to drift across Europe until them come the Calais where they can go no further.

As for processing, if someone appears on British soil without the proper permission/paperwork, then they have to go back. If I swam to Japan and staggered on to the shoreline without permission, they would send me back and rightly so.

Unskilled/semi-skilled jobs? 621,000 young people aged 16-24 were unemployed in February to April 2016 according to government figures. I would incentivise them "by hook or by crook" to work, both with stick and carrot.

Mass immigration is a consequence of people from poor countries now having the means of physically getting to rich countries, and of seeing/learning about rich countries (be it true representation or not) via internet and media of one sort or another. This does not mean that mass immigration should be permitted. Governments priorities should be their own people.
>>
File: history.jpg (228 KB, 997x500) Image search: [Google]
history.jpg
228 KB, 997x500
>>79377405
>>
>>79383733
>UK has full control of his border,
No. We still have to allow freedom of movement to EU citizens.

> have a look to calais, why do you think the migrants are costantly stopped there?
Because they don't have EU passports. - Yet.

>>79383866
>The referendum is not legally binding
>It doesn't happen until article 50 is triggered
Don't you lot get tired of spouting this shit?

see here:>>79383537
>>
>>79383604
>Never in a million years will that camp be recreated on British clay. I'd almost like to see the decision being made in France just to laugh at clowns like you getting told yet again.

So tell me how you're going to avoid it?

Our border is NOT in France. Thats what you voted for genius
>>
File: 343434.png (538 KB, 1300x690) Image search: [Google]
343434.png
538 KB, 1300x690
>>79383403
>>79383403
>the camps will HAVE to be in Dover,

That makes no sense, that's like breaking into a vault and then camping outside the door you just busted down.

They ain't going to sit on the beach, they got to Britain. They'll disperse
>>
File: auzeconomy.jpg (260 KB, 2026x276) Image search: [Google]
auzeconomy.jpg
260 KB, 2026x276
>>79383932

>The Australian economy is based on natural resources and commodities

Just a small portion though.
>>
>>79383866
Do you think Britain is some third world country where democracy can be overturned so easily?
You're not in your shitty eastern Euro homeland now son. Thanks for the chuckle.
>>
>>79377405
Dw, my jewish friend. The US and UK will stop sending you all of our money, so you can be independent too!
>>
>>79382718
>The concusion - within five years every person on the planets wealth would DOUBLE

because it would be impossible for governments to keep a handle on collecting taxes. See mainland Chinese.
Meanwhile the hospitals, schools, roads, and other infrastructure would be getting used tenfold.

Great plan, you really lifted the bar on holistic thinking.
>>
>>79384027
I don't know if you know this Mr Shit-for-Brains.

but you don't have to have Border controls in your own country?

USA isn't in the EU (honestly it's not) . .. but they have DHS officials at major aieports that often DO stop undesirables flying to America,

Remainers eh? . . .what a bunch of butt-hurt cry babies.
>>
>>79383973
did you just tell the same id to re-view your post which made him comment in the first place?

>tired of identifying store fronts
>>
>>79383973
>>UK has full control of his border,
>No. We still have to allow freedom of movement to EU citizens.
Because you are in the EU free market. You can't have a free market without freedom of movement, is basic logic but obviously leavers failed even the basic shits.
>> have a look to calais, why do you think the migrants are costantly stopped there?
>Because they don't have EU passports. - Yet.
EU passports are not for free, you must be a EU citizen to have a EU passport otherwise you need a temporary visa on a legal document, exactly like in UK.
>>
>>79384259
>>79384259
Yup.

>storefronts are a bitch, so are those numbers that disappear when you click on them.
>having trouble at the moment with two blank boxes instead of the captcha
>>
>>79384156
>implying Israel depends on US, let alone cUcK aid
wew
>>
>>79384027

The Sangatte treaty is nothing to do with the EU, the EU had no hand in it, and have no control over it. Domestic french politicians agreed to it, and will decide if it is to be ended.

Juxtaposed controls as they are called, are quite common in the world. France enjoys having their border in Kent and being able to check Britbongs before they enter. They could be terrorists you know.

Similar agreements exist between HK and mainland China, the USA and Canada etc. They are very common.

If someone arrives in the UK without clearance then they have to go back.
If someone arrives and claims asylum then international law is very clear, they must do-so in the 1st safe country they arrive at (which wont be UK). After they have passed a safe country then whether or not they try to claim asylum here...they are not an asylum seeker they are just an immigrant (according to international law).
>>
File: 1137841912.jpg (11 KB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
1137841912.jpg
11 KB, 300x174
>>79377958
That Greenwitch smile PM is Israel's biggest ally. A coincidence?
>>
>>79384145

Priceless mate

When was the last time you read an actual paper, or visited a serious news site?

Probably never
>>
>>79384710
Dry your eyes. If you hate democracy why are you here?
>>
>>79384216
>but they have DHS officials at major aieports that often DO stop undesirables flying to America,

Keep wishing

Those arrangements are by AGREEMENT with the host country

In your Little Englander arrogance, you of course assume that France will agree

Ask yourself the question, would we agree if the roles were reversed?

At least learn to think sonny
>>
>>79377405
>worse off than before without the EU.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
>>
>>79384156
We have no choice but to receive free monies, which isn't really free money btw, it's voucher for the Murri arms industry, and I don't have to explain why it's not free, and why it's not a gift, and why the USA sends money overseas even without a clear benefit.
>>
File: Crying baby 2.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
Crying baby 2.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>79384886
I think you have clutched at so many straws, you have now lost your grip entirely.

Go cry somewhere else - or start a butt-hurt facebook page.
>>
File: OP.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>79377405
>>
>>79384597
>Domestic french politicians agreed to it, and will decide if it is to be ended.

All accepted. But that's the problem, they won't continue it after Brexit

Would we?
>>
File: jew.jpg (18 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
18 KB, 196x258
Brits: aren't responsible for WWII.
Germs & Frogs are responsible for it.
EU is a being meant as a mean to reduce chances for another war. Then why do the Island Merchants have to pay the price by making concessions for the EU?
>>
>>79384886

If immigrants come to UK from Calais, with no UK border on the french side, we will just put them back on the train. France will have to deal with them, this is just logic. People who arrive on UK soil without appropriate visas have to go back. That is just international law.

If they claim asylum, then they must do that in the 1st safe country (which wont be UK) so they then have to go back again.

France gains nothing from cancelling the Sangatte protocol. The answer is for France (or the EU) to actually police its own border in the southern med.
>>
>>79384781
>If you hate democracy

I don't hate democracy. I do however have the intelligence to distinguish between POPULAR and EFFECTIVE

It's because our politics has been populist for so long that we're in the shit we're in. We've been electing politicians to do the POPULAR thing rather than the RIGHT thing

Huge difference
>>
>>79381173

Fuck off you Southern Fairy, The North remembers
>>
>>79377486
4u
>>
Call me crazy but this all started with Putin showing the world that you can defy the globalists and still be OK.
Yeah they'll use their media outlets to bash you and release every graph they can to say that you're going to die without them. But you never actually do die. Its largely propaganda to try to damage control and discourage more nations from following suit.

>Russia does whatever it wants
>UK exits the EU
>Donald Trump defeats corrupt establishment to get the republican nomination
>German and French socialists are scared, French socialists even say they will never give their populace a referendum for independence.
The globalist agenda is starting to have major set backs and really it all started with Putin proving it could be achieved even with media saying the opposite.
>>
>>79381426

What is a border Alex?
>>
>>79385173
>Then why do the Island Merchants have to pay the price by making concessions for the EU?

Um, because we CHOSE to join and there's no such thing as a free lunch?
>>
>>79385335
>I do however have the intelligence to . . .
I spat out my coffee here.

I can just imagine what you look like - a typical cry-baby lefty waving a banner about how much you 'Love the EU' (along with your crazy and random friends from tumblr)
>>
>People talking about the ficki ficki in Calais
Francois Hollande already said that the border agreement is staying, it is not an EU piece of legislation, the only open border we're going to have is the one with Republic of Ireland which we've had for a while now.

>>79377405
Yes lower/working classes have voted to leave, so have young people, so have elderly people so have a lot of people and they don't care about consequences because we're not shekel obsessed lad.
>>
>>79382204
>Saxons
>Inbreed
lolno. He has slav in him, can tell.
>>
>>79385655
They don't care about consequences because they are fucking clueless! Bunch of idiots.
>>
>>79385598
>I spat out my coffee here

Um, nope

fairly affluent 52 year old who has owned three businesses and has never voted left of centre in his life

Send out your fast bowler
>>
>>79385801
>fairly affluent 52 year old who has owned three businesses
You wouldn't be telling lies on a Cambodian Coin Exchange would you?
>>
>>79377405
>Poor lower class disappointing Brits voted to leave the EU as a way to protest the politicians and tell them to screw themselves but never intended or care so much about the actual issue,
fuck off

we voted out because we hate the corrupt EU, we don't want to live in a globalist superstate and want to have democracy.

33% of the UK voted for the EU

67% either wanted out or don't care enough to want to be part of it. Either way it's overwhelming.

>and corbyn is a remain snake
dirty traitor
>>
>>79385970

Sorry that the truth doesn't fit your preconceived stereotypes
>>
>>79377486
It's called Acromegaly.
>>
>>79386121
Owdo Thailad
>>
>>79385335

The EU has all the wrong policies and executes those that it has very poorly. It leads to transnational tensions and I'm fairly sure will increase the amount of violence and danger its citizens experience over the coming years.

It would have been better off sticking to harmonising trade, taxation, and infrastructure (common standard for power grid, a pan-Euro high speed rail, etc) rather than getting involved in social policies. If the EU "worked" do you think so many people would be choosing to get out of it after all these years?

The EU will now collapse, with us or without us, it has overreached and has no interest in reforming.
>>
>>79377486
For EU
>>
>>79385781
No, it's because they've been exposed to the negative effects of mass unskilled immigration from both sides, from all the Muslims in the 1960's which have been left to breed to the numbers they are and get gibsmedat and then if that isn't enough they get saturated with half of Poland.

You call them idiots yet you have no idea what the social ramifications are of this, you think of short term shekel gains and not the long term consequences that has on social cohesion most likely because you're shielded from it.

And this is another problem of yours, small businesses voted to leave, you know people that have worked hard and created jobs. You haven't done that, you seem to think your degree in African Fart History credits you with some sort of unwarranted sense of self importance.

Let me just tell you this so you know your place in life, you are no better and no worse than any other scum sucking piece of shit on this island and you need to learn that, deal with that, accept that and ultimately get over that.

Simple as.
>>
File: manwhowasright.png (742 KB, 1627x1626) Image search: [Google]
manwhowasright.png
742 KB, 1627x1626
>>79386203
>>
File: QMfbrP.jpg (31 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
QMfbrP.jpg
31 KB, 400x294
>>79377405
Stupid kike rambles half-coherently about the same dumb shit every troll on this board says.
Discuss.
>>
>>79386413

I agree that the EU is in deep need of reform, but being out isn't the way to do it

Also, you can tell from this board alone that immigration is a major concern in EVERY capitalist democracy, so ask the question why not one of them has banned it completely

Simple fact is that free markets/global trade and immigration are inextricably linked. (Even at the unskilled manual level) You can still grow without huge immigration but the rate will be less and because of the compounding effect a reduced rate of growth leads to significant loss when compared with other countries who may only have 1% more growth than you, but long term, that is massive

Just ask Japan...
>>
>>79386882
>I agree that the EU is in deep need of reform, but being out isn't the way to do it
We've been at the tablet for a good few years now and have consistently failed to reform it.

You cannot negotiate or reform a union that does not want to change or reform.

Maybe us leaving will give them that kick up the arse to actually reform but I doubt it, you're either naive, in denial or a Euroshill.

Which one is it?
>>
Britain should just remove all the toilets and start pooing in designated streets to complete their transformation into a poo to the loo backwater.
>>
>>79387034
>You cannot negotiate or reform a union that does not want to change or reform

I dont accept that

The EU's policies tend to reflect the political make up of the member states at any one time. It's a pendulum and the sad thing is that it's swinging back now in the direction we would like. It actually made far more sense to get out 10 years ago than it does now...
>>
More like Hard Working Brits want their Country to be a place where they prosper instead of being designed to be a place where Big Business propers. The two are diametrically opposed and have completely different end goals. Brexit was a vote for the good guys to win
>>
File: American Blockage.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
American Blockage.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>79387232
>Clean up on isle 7 we've got a code brown, Ameriscooter has pooped herself.
>>
>>79387319
>I dont accept that
Then you are naive, we have tried numerous times to reform the EU for the betterment of all of Europe.

Going so far as trying to block the rapefugee quotas that were imposed on the V4 and working with them to stop the quota system.

For what? They are imposing a new quota system in October, it's pointless. The mass movement of labour is "non negotiable" which is an unfair system because you have low skilled low earners saturating our unskilled/low skilled labour markets making wages stagnate and jobs becoming harder to attain. It's more of a one way street.

>map of Brits living in EU
Mainly expats retiring.

The EU will not last much longer, I'm sorry anon, the dream is over. Time to mourn your loss and move on.
>>
>>79377405
Fuck off
You know nothing
Eat shit and die
>>
>>79387554
>an unfair system because you have low skilled low earners saturating our unskilled/low skilled labour markets making wages stagnate and jobs becoming harder to attain.

Ok, explain this to me -

In 2013 I advertised a trainee role (with no academic quaifications required) that was based in Cornwall, on the Job Centre's NATIONAL job board that was paying 23k a year (enough to go out and buy a house in parts of Cornwall- a seriously beautiful part of the world) I was also offering relocation expenses and I got TWO applicants only (one of whom was an immigrant!)

That isn't your theories and rhetoric and whining, that was FACT

Why did I only get two applications if you Brexiters are all having it SO hard?
>>
>>79388186
That 'job' you claim to have advertised, must have been extremely specific or total pants.

Two applications? . . . come on I used to work in HR, don't try and bullshit me.
>>
File: BreddyGud.png (180 KB, 754x495) Image search: [Google]
BreddyGud.png
180 KB, 754x495
>>79387338

Brut bour brucking brouth Brit!

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79388633
>I used to work in HR, don't try and bullshit me

Yeah, and before I bought the business in Cornwall, I used to own two recruitment agencies (admittedly in a fairly affluent part of the country), and it was the same story there - just couldnt get enough applicants, and all of our unskillled manual roles ended up getting filled by immigrants

Not ONE of the roles paid only minimum wage
>>
>>79388186
>In 2013 I advertised a trainee role (with no academic quaifications required) that was based in Cornwall, on the Job Centre's NATIONAL job board that was paying 23k a year (enough to go out and buy a house in parts of Cornwall- a seriously beautiful part of the world) I was also offering relocation expenses and I got TWO applicants only (one of whom was an immigrant!)

So why do you think that you only got 2 applicants? When 621,000 young people aged 16-24 were unemployed in February to April 2016 according to (probably fiddled...) government figures?

This is a genuine question.

I also own a firm, and in my 40s, and have worked for various companies including my own from a handful of staff upto over 100K staff.
>>
>>79388909
I left HR after 5 years (tea and sympathy wasn't for me).

Due to unforseen circumstances I had to move across the country and grabbed the first job going, which with a HR background, was at the first recruitment agency I visited.

There too, we had a problem - not with finding clients (especially in low skilled jobs) but finding people to fill the vacancies. I don't always think it was a lack of interest, more a lack of TRUE available workers. There are around 10-15% of young people who quite frankly don't want to work and another 10% or so, that just can't hold a job down.

I won't say that Eastern Euros are better workers, it's just that they are a fresh new base from which to choose.
>>
>>79389175
>So why do you think that you only got 2 applicants?

I suspect that the reason was that people didnt want to relocate (see also my post about owning a couple of recruitment agancies previously) I bought the first one at the height of the 2008 recesion. We simply couldnt get enough people. Brits wouldnt even travel the 100 miles from seriously depressed areas like the Welsh valleys

We simply dont have a mobility of labour ethic where people will move from the post-industrialist area to places where there IS genuine work

Thats why the immigrants have taken "our" jobs, they'll go where the work is rather than wait for it to come to them...
>>
>>79389561
>but finding people to fill the vacancies

So if you've been there. why were you so incredulous about my experience with the Cornwall buiness?
>>
>>79389771
Two applicants?
I can see the problem with a company that is already established and for whatever reason, has a bad reputation locally (as low-skilled food production companies often do) but 2 applicants for a £23K job - just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>79390000
>just doesn't seem right.

Tell me about it
>>
>>79390145
Cornwall used to, (probably still has) an above average level of unemployment (I'm in Somerset) but I jumped out of Recruitment in about 2000, when the small agency was bought by Blue Arrow and went into technical shit, playing with halogen gases.
>>
>>79389595

I can see that.
I also do not understand why British people wont move around even inside their own country, or own county. After university (1994) I went on 8 interviews, got offered 8 jobs, and took the furthest away job because pay was OK (not actually the best) but it had the best prospects by far, I had never been to that city before in my life and did not even have a driving license. I am 41 now and I suppose I could retire, or switch into dabbling in this and that, run a coffee shop if that was what interested me. Delayed short term gratification in exchange for best long term prospects. Put myself out to get started.

If I went to France and scattered 1oz gold bars on the ground, and provided a map for some Brits to find them... there are some who would literally say to me "why do I have to go and get them, why cant you bring them to me?". Or possibly "why cant the government pick them up and just pay me".

I am also against propping up towns with no hope of economic recovery for decades on end, as it leaves the people in them eeking out a meagre living-dead existence.
>>
>>79390853
We must bear in mind that many Eastern Euros DO come from 'living-dead' towns and when recruitment agencies, etc. are offering jobs at multiples of what they could possibly get in their own county, it's an opportunity to good to miss, as very often the agencies paved the way to housing!

Once a few people got a foothold here and posted pictures of their second-hand Audis and BMW's the rest arrived and lodged 10 to a flat.

The same thing happened in the 1980's with British construction workers going to Germany. Don't be too hard on disillusioned Britons, if jobs came up in Europe paying 3-6 times the money you would get paid here, with accommodation sorted, then I'm sure we would see movement.
>>
>>79390853

This man gets it

And that is precisely WHY has has the option to retire at 41
>>
>>79377405
nice flag to post ratio
>>
>>79391501
>if jobs came up in Europe paying 3-6 times the money you would get paid here, with accommodation sorted, then I'm sure we would see movement.

Don't agree

When I had the agencies, we tried advertising in some living dead towns. Nothing. Also, see my post about my attempt at recruitment in Cornwall - that ad would have been read by everyone in UK living dead towns

And youre quite right, in the 80s (which, unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember, it wouldn't have happened) It's the decades since that have caused the rot with an endless stream of populist policies, I'm looking at YOU New Labour (but not just them) that have caused the damage
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.