[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can ANYONE rationally explain to me why >Rape is depicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 354634573.png (173 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
354634573.png
173 KB, 620x372
Can ANYONE rationally explain to me why

>Rape

is depicted as worse in almost every form of media then

>Murder

Anyone? Even modern day television has 2-3 people killed during a single hour with shoot outs and guns yet sexual exploitation is perceived as 100x worse?
>>
>>79369106
Because strong wymonz need no man.
>>
File: rape not consensual.jpg (99 KB, 1918x814) Image search: [Google]
rape not consensual.jpg
99 KB, 1918x814
>>79369106
>implying rape isn't usually depicted as being pretty hot

Meanwhile I don't think I have ever seen an "erotic" murder scene.
>>
When someone is murdered most people ask "why" assuming they did something to deserve it. Rape is viewed as an unprovoked attack on an innocent victim.

It's similar to how gore threads are "okay" until animal abuse gets posted and then all the sudden the newfags freak out.
>>
>>79369106
I've wondered this....that faggot show game of thrones for example everyone cried when Sansa had consensual sex with Ramsey snow everyone was outraged it looked like rape! The scene right before this a 6 year old girl was literally burnt at the stake alive no one bats an eyelid!.
>>
>>79369106
because women have our balls in a vise, and we only have our own white knight instincts to blame.

1800s
>"I was raped!"
>"and you're lucky you aren't dead, now shut up, there's more important shit to do. Like chasing pigs."

Today
>"I had drunk sex."
>"OH MY GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT WE NEED TO CALL THE POLICE-"

Stop giving them attention and it will go away
>>
>>79369106
Because media value women's chastity
>>
>>79370254
Delet this
>>
Because victims of rape have to live with the trauma.
>>
>>79369106
Well don't want to sound like a misogynist or anything but because women.
They shout and plea and whine anytime a man rapes a women, seldom acknowledging male on male sexual assault, or even thinking that rape isn't that bad seeing as how you at least keep your life.
Tack on the typically left leaning, feminist appeasing media bias and BAM you've got yourself a society so caught up in it's own overblown and irrational fear/hatred of an, admittedly, traumatizing crime but with no loss of human life.
>>
>>79369106
>Can ANYONE rationally explain to me why Rape is depicted as worse in almost every form of media then Murder
Because it reminds women all they really are is a warm, moist fuck hole, shattering the princess delusion.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.