[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had a chat with a liberal online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: RRkbc5d.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
RRkbc5d.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
She brought up the migrant crisis. She said she cried for hours after seeing the picture of the dead boy on the beach (fucking women). She said we should let the migrants in and help them because they're in so much pain and danger

I brought up how the migrants were rampaging through Europe. And how her emotional reaction about a single dead kid resulted in the widespread rape and murder of 10's of thousands of people in Europe, and possibly put their entire civilization in jeopardy. I brought up how Mexican immigration was destroying America, and the demographics for whites were in catastrophic freefall.

Of course she said "why do you care if America isn't white". I mentioned IQ levels. Of course she said there was no evidence for this so I gave her the proof in an image dump (always have your redpills ready). She said the statistics were manipulated and biased and she wouldn't believe them.

I brought up examples of cities such as Detroit and countries such as Zimbabwe. Once thriving economic powers, now brought into the stone age when blacks were put in charge. Of course she came back with "muh oppression".

I tried telling her that if white people were overbreeding and spilling into Africa and the Middle East displacing the native population she would call it an unthinkable act of genocide. But at that point she was basically "nah nah nah can't heeeeaaaarrr you"

At that point I ragequit

How the fuck do you convince these people? They'll never break their conditioning.
>>
>>79368564
"Truth is generally seen, very rarely heard." It takes a lot more than statistics and science to undo years of brainwashing and liberal socio-cultural Marxist indoctrination OP. They must be culturally enriched so to speak, such as have their legs blown off by isis 'migrant' or gang raped by a bunch of somali niggers, even then that only has an efficacy rate of 50% i'd say, just look at Sweden and the migrant rapist apologists there.
>>
>How the fuck do you convince these people?

You can't. The best course of action is to let them ruin their societies and countries while sensible people move. After they're all inevitably wiped out by their "diversity" then we can come back and clean the ruins up again.
>>
>lets allow hundreds of millions of brown people into Europe and America because their countries are shitholes

Mr. Brevik reached the logical conclusion
>>
>>79368564
They will never listen to you even if you presented cold hard facts they have been brainwashed for too long the only way to cure them is a bullet to the back of the head
>>
File: dat boi.jpg (102 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.jpg
102 KB, 600x494
>>79368564

Did u make her.

Laff?
>>
File: them.jpg (75 KB, 461x352) Image search: [Google]
them.jpg
75 KB, 461x352
Do you want to Buy some Memes, Little Goy?
>>
Never talk to women about politics. Women (naturally) make decisions based on emotion, not logic.

You can't expect to have a logical discussions with someone that is biologically driven to respond to emotion rather than logic.

The reason we have so many men who think the same way is because modern society has been feminized and everything has become about feels and emotions, instead of logic and reason.
>>
File: im with him.jpg (76 KB, 556x778) Image search: [Google]
im with him.jpg
76 KB, 556x778
>>79369879

If we can't manipulate their logic, we'll have to manipulate their emotions.
>>
File: the first twerker.gif (194 KB, 440x521) Image search: [Google]
the first twerker.gif
194 KB, 440x521
>>
>>79369879
>Never talk to women about politics.
Yes, you have to go straight to the brainwa...
The funny pictures.
>>
File: brainwashing for dummies.jpg (139 KB, 1025x932) Image search: [Google]
brainwashing for dummies.jpg
139 KB, 1025x932
>>
File: you gonna get sniped.jpg (70 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
you gonna get sniped.jpg
70 KB, 355x355
The brainwashing is more effective if the victi... subject laffs. Indicating synaptic assimilation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.