[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg (2 MB, 1775x2219) Image search: [Google]
Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg
2 MB, 1775x2219
>“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly before naming names. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories. Not just him, but a lot of them. And it’s just par for the course. It’s just shit women have to put up with.” (Louis C.K.’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.)

>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
>>
>>79366579
Is it just me or do the biggest and loudest male feminists and "white men suck you guys" guys always turn out to be secretly sexist and rapists and shit?
>>
>>79366760

>mentally deranged people are mentally deranged.

Wow, water is wet! More news at 11.
>>
>>79366760
>be beta male feminist
>years of white knighting doesn't get you what you "think you deserve"
>turn violent

Makes sense to me famalam
>>
BASED! !! Do we still use that nigger vernacular or are we revert to Da Bomb again? Either way BASED or Tight!!!!
>>
Rosanne Barr is fucking nuts

do you forget all the bullshit she has said in the past?
>>
>>79366579
seems totally legit m8. it's not just some crazy bitch looking for someone to blame.

>These allegations [against Louis C.K.] have been leveled and talked about for years. I do not have first hand knowledge, though have heard women make these allegations

>I do not have first hand knowledge

gear up boys she hear allegations from other women. Clearly they must be true.
>>
>>79367558
Louis c kuck spotted.
>>
File: Cuck E Cheese.jpg (222 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Cuck E Cheese.jpg
222 KB, 1080x1920
>>79366579
>yfw we literally memed Louis CK into being a cuck
>>
>>79366760
It's like liberals with guns or taxation/donation.

They'll say shit like "Nobody should have a gun, I know I wouldn't trust myself with a gun, especially not around my gf and family"

Or consider the fact that liberals hardly donate privately so they project onto the world "Jesus Christ if everyone is as shit as me, the poor are fucked, that's it...we need 50% taxes"
>>
She is just mad Louis can sing a better national anthem
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.