[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No more CNN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CmOm62dUYAA8F87.jpg (31 KB, 800x416) Image search: [Google]
CmOm62dUYAA8F87.jpg
31 KB, 800x416
No more CNN!
>>
>>79362269
i have quit watching all together
>>
>>79362512
Same here. Normies are too slow to get to the boat.
>>
I don't even have cable.

Just a high speed internet connection.
>>
it's good background noise, so no
>>
>>79362269
Trump is slowly gonna promote to stop watching indoctrination.
>>
>>
>>79362649
You can find better background noise. Seriously, no matter how intelligent you are, no matter how independent you think your thinking is, and no matter how immune to brainwashing you think you are, just having it on, even at volumes inaudible to the conscious person, is brainwashing you.
>>
>>79362598

Trump got rid of his cable subscription this week lol
>>
>>79362598
This seems to be the trend these days with younger people. Cable television has at most 20 years left.
>>
>>79362269

I turned off CNN 20 years ago...
>>
>>79362649
Classical music is good background noise. Listening to 15 minutes of anti-American propaganda and commercials is cancer.
>>
What is good background noise then? My family always has it playing in my house, and I have attempted to block it, to their disgruntlement
>>
>>79362269
Yes.
I have turned CNN off back when Peirs Morgan got his show.
Will keep it up for the foreseeable future as well.
>>
>>79363476
...Stop living with your family. How can you study with anything other than pure silence?
>>
>>79363567
I'm moving to college in the fall...
>>
I think I'll leave it on all night just to spite you filthy shills.
>>
CNN is the best news source, they are the most moderate and level headed. They are not biased and always report the truth and nothing but the truth.

Foxshit on the other hand is the one that we need to block, seriously. Fucking clowns cant even make an argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 919x717
The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
>>
>>79363083
Exactly

Channels will just become streaming services
>>
>>79362512
This. No one watches CNN willingly anymore
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.