[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what plenty of young women look up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Slut.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rx6b82Bfk

This used up, plastic-pumped, "good slut" is a fucking role model to almost a million women. How does it feel knowing that this kind of behavior is only going to escalate and glorification of slut behavior is going to go mainstream with feminism and body modification.
>>
>>79361016

thumbs up if you like easy pussy
>>
>>79361016
>Saving anal virginity for marriage
Because god forbid she saves her actual virginity for marriage. Now that would be just stupid!
>>
>>79361194
>>79361016
>>79361237

That's a dude, right?
>>
>>79361237
SURE
>>
>>79361418
Not every girl is a trap, man.
>>
>>79361523
>Not every girl is a trap, man.

Dude, this website has twisted my fucking head.

Even in public now I wonder if a given person is a girl-girl, not a boy-girl.

Like, I sometimes wonder how I'd ask if a girl was a girl-girl, if I wanted to fuck her at a bar, but wasn't 100% sure.

Anyone else like this or just me?
>>
>>79361016
Yeah it's a real let down you know, to see what women have become.

I enjoy beauty, don't get me wrong, but this isn't beauty. This isn't even perverse. It's just artificial, blantly fradulent. It's all vain, empty.
>>
>>79361016
What if you took this person back in time 500 years, everyone would freak out
>>
>>79361688
take a break from this website man
>>
>>79361688
why would you want to fuck a woman that you think might be a man?
>>
>>79361418
No. You can tell from the voice. Tranny's can never get rid of their guy voices so will always sound like a flaming faggot no matter what.
>>
>>79361016
arghh wtf... at this point I'm just a distant observer, the world is fucked
>>
>>79361016
Someone actually married this whore kek

Fucking betacucks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>79362487
>>79362844

What if it's like:

>in the club
>drunk off cheap shit booze
>you've already pre-drank (not sure if yanks do it, but in Canada we drink before we go to the bar/club to minimize cost at the institution)
>drink more
>on the dance floor
>random bitch grinds on you
>sure.dll
>gives you the "fuck me" eyes
>cool.exe
>she says let's go somewhere
>you go with it due to your dry spell
>call for a cab
>go to "her" place
>she undresses

WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING
IN
MY
SWAMP!

pic related
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.