[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Play a Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1466746855220.jpg (55 KB, 960x665) Image search: [Google]
1466746855220.jpg
55 KB, 960x665
Hello, /pol/. I want to do an experiment involving debating. I will be the liberal voice in this thread (DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ACTUALLY A LIBTARD), while you guys try to debate me on a certain topic.

The topic today is: Is Islam hurting America?

And, go.

I think that its hypocritical how Islam is being ridiculed for being homophobic when CHRISTIANITY isn't. Double standard, much?
>>
Christianity has evolved with the times, and while most Christians do still hate gays, they dont actively hunt and kill them, as Muslims do.

I tried.
>>
op is kill
>>
>>79360637
Christianity never evolves people's interpretation does
>>
>>79360637
Most Muslims don't actively hunt and kill LGBT members, your argument is invalid.

(If I seem like I'm acting like a cuck, then good.)
>>
>>79360790
New testament
>>
>>79360840
But what about in Muslim countries, where gays are thrown off of roofs?
>>
>>79360943
Are you retarded
>>
>>79361025
Maybe
>>
>>79360840
Also, why is my argument invalid? I need more info than that
>>
>>79361007
Those are extremists, much like the Westboro Church and the KKK, who were CHRISTIAN.
>>
>>79361302
Westboro Church aren't extremist they are just following the bible correctly
>>
>>79361302
But those extremists were disavowed(I cant think of the right word here, so disavowed it is) by normal sects of Christians, whereas these radical muslims are praised
>>
>>79361515
Even muslims who consider themselves "moderates" still believe that gays should be put to death, as outlined in their holy book
>>
>>79361302

Oh of course they're extremists, unlike in, say, the much more moderate Saudi Arabia or Iran where they just hang the faggots.

By the way how many faggots has Westboro Baptist Church hanged?

Really in the end this thread is trash and so are you OP.
>>
>>79361793
Enh, its a way to polish arguments for real world interactions with libcucks
>>
>>79361981
But for fucking real, post more, Op, thread is kill
>>
>>79361410
A bigoted Bible, where many non-LGBT verses are written and still practiced today.

>>79361515
By who? ISIS? They ARE the radicals themselves, of course they would. And the Islamic public doesn't support it, besides the minority of bigoted males that we see in Christianity as well!

>>79361793
If the WBC had power, they definitely would hang gays, anon.

(Also, good insults)
>>
>>79362248
There is nothing bigoted about the bible.
Most Christians are minorities so you are racist to minorities
>>
>>79362248
As I stated previously, muslims who identify as "moderate" still support the eradication of gays. Also, as you are bringing the argument around to gender, what say you of Islams terrible treatment of women?
>>
>>79361302
>two smal organizations
>entire nations
Do you see the difference here?
>>
>>79362628
Maybe minorities in undeveloped countries, but not in western countries, where we're supposed to be diverse. ITS 2016, PEOPLE.

>>79362709
If an Islamic women wishes to be treated that way, then they will stay a Muslim woman. We have to respect a fair lady's decision, especially if they're a minority.

(God it fucking hurts typing this liberal bullshit)
>>
>>79362862
Once again, if those groups had the power, don't you think they would carry out these acts as well?
>>
>>79363031
I somewhat doubt that these women want to be forced to cover up, never speak against their husbands, and be stoned to death
>>
>>79363272
The Bible says that womyn are lower than men and many Christian womyn are still Christian. I don't see a problem with Islam!
>>
>>79363402
But this is not PRACTICED by Christians anymore. In islam however, it is very commonplace
>>
>>79363743
Fuck it, I need to sleep because I have work, but good job everyone.

If anyone else wants to carry on as the royal cuckold, go ahead.
>>
>>79363814
Sorry for being a fag :(
>>
>>79363962
Nah, it was fun.
>>
>>79364020
Might do this again sometime, gnight
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.