[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pisses you off about driving, /pol/? What laws would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15
File: highwaymerge.jpg (31 KB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
highwaymerge.jpg
31 KB, 369x277
What pisses you off about driving, /pol/? What laws would you change if you could control traffic laws?

Me? I would ban early merging. You know, the cocksuckers who come to a complete stop and "line up" to merge on the congested highway. Coming to a complete stop on the highway is one of the most unsafe things you can do.

People should late merge instead. They should drive the entire lane and then zip over into the other lane.

Sometimes I late merge even when there are people early merging, lined all up like fuckin' grandmas. I blow by them on the right, and then seamlessly blend into traffic later on. Cracks me up when I do this because I imagine the early mergers getting angry about it. Hey, they shouldn't be mad though. I'm reducing the queue AND driving more safely than them (again, coming to a complete stop on the highway should be avoided whenever possible).
>>
Politics.
>>
>>79358785
I don't even understand what you're going on about. I just look for a gap that is roughly the length of my car and aim for it
>>
File: image.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>driving in the city
>>
>>79358785
Texting while driving should result in a suspended license and a fine equal to the price of your phone. Get fucked applefags.
>>
>>79358785

>this how we roooooooollll

Is what pisses me off about driving.
>>
>>79358785
So you're that asshole
>>
>>79359981
Nah texting and driving should be permitted. If people die oh well there are too many people alive anyway.
>>
Ban non-whites from driving, especially chinks.
>>
>>79358785
THANK YOU

SOMEONE WHO FUCKING KNOWS HOW IT WAS FUCKING DESIGNED TO WORK

WHY ELSE WOULD THAT LANE BE THERE YOU FUCKS
>>
>>79360199
I don't even understand asians. I have a chinese friend and he gets in an accident on probably a monthly basis. He has never actually had a car breakdown before because he wrecks them all before they even accrue any wear and tear
His insurance is too high for him to own a car right now though. I pay like $1300/year for mine and I have collision. His would be like $6000+/yr without collision for even the shittiest of vehicles.
>>
>>79358785
women being allowed to drive
>>
>>79360493
Those best be Canadian bux, and even then that's high for auto insurance. Ate you sure you're not a nig nog?
>>
>>79360645
Yeah that's in CAD, and our insurance rates are set by the government because insurance companies used to charge extraordinarily high prices. The government set a cap based on age, accidents, etc. and every insurance company just by default charges the maximum they can.
>>
3.2 second 0-60 here. I early merge all the time :)
>>
>>79361118
What you driving nigga?
>>
>>79360813
>our insurance rates are set by the government
Depending on the province, that's not always true.
>>
>>79361316
Yeah, each province has their own. In Alberta we use a grid system. Neutral is $2205/yr and you can move down to a maximum of -50%. I'm already at the bottom of the grid though, actually I'm even further below that due to my brokers deals and whatnot.
>>
>>79361263
Purple Hellcat
>>
I hate horns. They're perhaps the most overused and most obnoxious driving distractions - especially in the city. People honk for little to no reason just because they're impatient. If you ask me, honking improperly should be illegal and punishable by fines.
>>
>>79362465
I think it's an american thing. Nobody really uses them here.
>>
>>79362669
Your geese honk and crap on cars all day, don't lie
>>
Double the speed limit for the inner most lane.

That way people who wanna get somewhere fast or have to travel the highway a long ass time can do so faster while everyone else that doesn't wanna go that fast can sit in the middle lane like the bitch they are.
>>
>>79358785
>People should late merge instead. They should drive the entire lane and then zip over into the other lane.
That causes traffic jams, dumbshit. Merge when you see a fucking opening, don't just obliviously coast to the end of the lane and then try and force your way in, because you never just "zip in", like fifteen cars have to brake for your dumb ass.

The corollary: if you're driving and people are trying to merge in, leave a little space between you and the car in front of you so that people can get in, otherwise traffic grinds to a halt.
>>
PUT the sign minimum SPEED near the LIMIT speed ! IF THE LIMIT IS 50 , GO 50 you FUCKING FAGS NOT 30
>>
>>79358785
That pic stresses me the fuck out and that's why I don't like highways

I can't even stop to check if the other cars are being retards I have to put my life in their hands and hope they either switch lanes or slow down to let me merge at 60+ MPH
>>
>>79358785
>You know, the cocksuckers who come to a complete stop and "line up" to merge on the congested highway.
i have never seen or heard of this until now
>>
>>79364251

Nope. Studies were done on it.

They concluded that waiting to merge by riding out the end of the lane was safer because it allows more acceleration, more time for the "through" traffic to make accomodating gaps for the mergers, prevents coming to a dead stop on the highway (often a factor in collisions), and reduced the queue waiting time.

Late merging is how you ARE supposed to merge. That's why the lane is so long.
>>
>>79358785
Forced merging is bad design. There should be a dedicated right lane for merging in and merging out of the highway.

Roundabouts are objectively superior from a traffic congestion and safety standpoint.

Speed limits are retarded.
>>
Motorcyclists. I like to fuck with them
>>
>>79365276
pls don't bully me when I get my C90 I just want to look chic on 100 MPG
>>
Highbeams, or especially bright headlights.

They're dangerous and annoying.

When I was younger, I rode the left lane, always speeding up to be behind the person in front of me. Now I'm getting older and staying in the middle lane (many NJ highways have 3 lanes). Nothing is more annoying than just trying to go the speed limit and drive safe at night when some asshole is riding my ass in the middle lane with high beams on. I didn't know I could flip up my rear view mirror until a month ago when my wife's son showed me. I usually drop speed to like 30 where they get so pissed off they'll just go around me.

Bonus round - car alarms. Living in the city with car alarms is a nightmare. They go off all the time and no one does a thing about them. They should do away with them.
>>
>>79363870
Might be a good idea if there weren't occasionally exit ramps on the inner most sides.

Trying to exit in the inner lane and decelerate from +100mph to the ~40mph that's safe on an off ramp would cause all kinds of accidents.
>>
>>79364875
This, replace maximum speed limits with minimum speed limits
>>
>>79365107
Yeah, I'm not convinced. Feel free to link these studies, and if they're credible and conclusive then I'll eat crow -- really, I will -- but that's not how I was taught and a couple minutes of googling finds no clear consensus. That is to say: I have no problem believing you that there are studies out there that agree with you, but I'm not convinced that they're either the last word or the only word on the subject, although I'm sure, as someone who prefers to zip to the end of the lane, that finding studies supporting you was very satisfying.

I'm also curious where you live. My metropolitan area stands pretty near the top of most of the "America's biggest traffic shitfucks" lists and your description of merging bears little resemblance to how it often actually plays out in my experience.
>>
>>79365107
Why don't niggers just get in the left lane while I barrel down the fucking ramp??
>>
>>79359765

I live in arizona. Not gonna walk or ride a bike in 110 degrees F.
>>
CARS ARE BAD

DO NOT BUY A CAR

YOU CAN TAKE A BUS EVERYWHERE, OR TAKE AMTRAK

LOSERS, YOU ARE KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT, EVERYTIME I AM STUCK BEHIND A TRUCK I SUFFOCATE

YOU ARE RUINING MY STEP-SONS AIR
>>
>>79360163
just wait till you are the one dead ok. example is in the news today.
>>
>>79365999
>Might be a good idea if there weren't occasionally exit ramps on the inner most sides.
I have never seen this, except for the I40/I85 split in North Carolina, which isn't really an exit as much as it's just two interstate highways splitting after being merged for a short stretch.
>>
>>79365721
I know that feel with highbeams, either pass me you faggot or fuck off with your lights. Thankfully my work truck has four massive LED floods on the tailgate, so thats not a problem anymore.
>>
>>79365721

>my wife's son

Almost.
>>
Driving tests are bullshit. They are designed to see if you understand the laws but lack severely on competency.
>>
>>79365721
>>Wife's son
>>
>>79366211
Who cares about the environment, we are going to create a novel idea to fix it in the next decade or two. Use cheap energy while you can for your convenience so we can transition into a higher state of knowledge and understanding.
>>
>>79366211

Fuck the environment. I'm only gonna live like 80 years if I'm lucky. The fuck do I care if I am hurting the environment thousands of years in the future?

Those faggots should have the technology by then to undue any damage we have done. Humans will eventually have full control over the Earth.
>>
>>79358785
> I blow by them on the right,
You're not supposed to pass on the right
>>
>>79358785

To be fair, if Google has their way, it will be illegal for humans to drive in 25 years. You'll still have to pay insurance premiums for owning a robot though.
>>
People without cruise control.
>>
>>79367254
Well, cars without cruise control
>>
>>79366700
Driving laws should be dictated by the entity that owns the road.
>>
>>79364251
of course if you see an opportunity to merge earlier, by all means, take it

what OP is talking about is people who slow down to a crawl or even stop in the merge lane waiting for a chance to get over. it's dumb because you'll find merging easier if you've matched the speed of traffic.
>>
>>79358785
Banning bikes from all roads. They drive me insane esspecially in the city when I gotta go to work. some grandma driven along the roads and not getting off when the lights change.
>>
>>79365107

>Studies were done
>Lists no sources

Okay so I'll just take your word for it then. Oh wait you're just gonna tell me to google it no fuck you if you're gonna claim something as true then provide sources
>>
>>79367462

Yeah, I don't understand why bicycles are allowed on the road.

You know what's funny is I read that someone in my city recently got a DUI on a bicycle. How could the cop even find that out? The person didn't sign a contract like the rest of us did when getting a driver's license. Why would he have to consent to any sort of alcohol test?

Also, what defines "driving" a bicycle? Just sitting on the seat? With a car you are driving it if the engine is on. It's clear. When the fuck is someone "driving" a bicycle and therefore able to get a DUI? Just sitting on the seat on the sidewalk?
>>
>>79358785
I'm terrified of doing this. I always go slow on the ramp, because the lane I'm entering into usually ends quickly, and I'd hate to have to choose between side-swiping someone and hitting the barrier. People here drive 80mph bumper-to-bumper. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>79363870
shouldn't it be outer most? passing Lane
>>
File: cute bike.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cute bike.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
People who dont seem to get the whole point of an acceleration lane. Speed up when you get in it, not when you are about to get out.
>>
>>79367708
>With a car you are driving it if the engine is on.
Not really. You can get fucked if you are in the drivers seat (or alone in the car) drunk.
>>
>>79362465
How are we supposed to get your attention, so you can see us giving you the finger, if we can't blow the horn? You can't hear us shouting "you stupid asshole" over your blasting stereo.
>>
>>79363870
>>79359981
>>79362465
Come home white man
>>
>>79367709
get better at driving you pussy
>>
>>79367284
I don't think anyone I know really uses cruise control, I use it all the time it's just great.
>>
>>79358785
take away any responsibility of drivers to slow down for pedestrians who aren't on a crosswalk or in a parking lot.

nothing makes me angrier than someone yelling at me because I barely saw them and narrowly avoided killing them.

Im driving a vehicle that has 100 times less maneuverability and limited sight lines, and you get mad when I barely stop/swerve/slow down fast enough to keep myself from hitting you in an are that you shouldnt even be in.

If someone chooses to cross the street, thats fine. look both ways, use your judgement, cross safely, but dont assume that because you're dumb enough to step onto the road that you can leisurely stroll across and expect to be fine.
>>
>>79368464
What if no one lets me merge? What if the person who should let me merge doesn't know my lane is ending?

This is a serious issue.
>>
>>79359443

A

FUCKING

LEAF

jesus.
>>
>>79358785

No idea what you're talking about
>>
File: CdGCMk0UsAAgbhO.jpg (44 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
CdGCMk0UsAAgbhO.jpg
44 KB, 600x506
Do you know /pol/?
>>
>>79360493
Drive a mile in his eyes before you judge leaf
>>
>>79368909
>>
>>79368909
2, 3, 1
>>
>>79368909
2, 3, 1.
2 can just turn right without crossing any other cars. 3 has the right away over 1 because 1 has a yield sign
>>
>>79368909
>>
File: 1466732998434.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1466732998434.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
>mfw this thread
>>
>>79358785
>What pisses you off about driving, /pol/?

People who think flashers are optional. Especially at crowded intersections where they have multiple possible ways to turn.

Even worst if I'm biking on the tranquil suburb streets. People think because there are no other cars around, it's fine for them not to use their flashers. It really isn't.

USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS.
>>
>>79368640
almost cashed into a semi today cause the fucker wouldnt slow down or change lanes. Apparentely his exit was 1/4th of a mile away so instead of slowing down and going behind me he cut me off and flew down the exit ramped. Adrenaline for the rest of the 3 hour trip.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 1015x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 1015x532
I once went right on red across two lanes into a left turn, with plenty of clearance for the other guy. Nonetheless he honked for several seconds, got into the other turn lane and passed me like a bat out of hell, then rolled his window down, stuck his arm out, flipped me the finger and waved his hand around.

Good times.
>>
File: 1466660992923.png (245 KB, 394x451) Image search: [Google]
1466660992923.png
245 KB, 394x451
>>79367254
>try to engage cruise control after a long work day
>cheeky computer won't engage
>it almost never engages above 60mph
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 1015x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 1015x532
>>79369412
Better image
>>
>>79367709
Lay on your horn and flash your lights like a madman because assholes can't into traffic efficiency
>>
>>79369326
This.

And people who follow closer than 3 car lengths.
>>
>>79358785

All of your complaints are symptoms of bigger problems.... No women and no spics allowed to drive.

Shit would be like the fucking jetsons.
>>
>>79368909
2, since 2 is going straight.
3, since it's to the right
1 last
>>
>>79358785

I would just outright ban all cars and trucks and make people walk everywhere.
>>
File: 772.jpg (44 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
44 KB, 800x587
>>79369326
>people who don't use their turn signals
>>
>>79358785
>What pisses you off about driving, /pol/?
Nothing anymore. As long as you don't have expectations exceeding what is probable, shit doesn't bother you as much.

Humans are just animals. Freeway drivers prove that.
>>
>>79369501
Would I be held liable if someone failed to let me in?
>>
>>79369033
>that goddamn fucking flag
>them bantz

You never disappoint me Aussiebro.
>>
>>79358785
I think the speed limit on freeways should be raised. Most people ignore it anyways and cars and roads have gotten a lot safer since the 70's.

I hate people who go 65 in the left lane and refuse to move to the right, then either speed up or change lanes to cut me off when I try to pass them after signaling and waving and all sorts of bullshit.

In general, the average American city needs an infrastructure overhaul. Too many stop signs where there should be lights. Too many roads that have become busy in the 40 years since they were built yet are still one lane, with intersections where you wait two or even three light changes to cross. Too many old traffic signals without dedicated turn lanes or sensors that were timed based on traffic patterns in the 70's.
>>
File: loading-gears-animation-3.gif (55 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
loading-gears-animation-3.gif
55 KB, 320x226
>>79367709
I think of it as like two gears meshing.
>>
>>79369770
I think it's still technically on you for running in to them
But they're the asshole that didn't leave adequate zipper room
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 662x800
>>79358785
Tailgaters, left lane hoggers, speed limit riders, semi trucks passing on a 4 lane, people waiting until the last minute to merge in a lane reduction, southerners driving in snow/ice. Fuck.
>>
>>79358785
rap being blasted
blacks on the road
teens texting while driving
dumbasses weaving through traffic without a care for motorcycles
>>
>>79361846
Fug
Just picked up a 2010 rt recently. Can't imagine what troubled get in with a hellcat.
>>
The police not instantly arresting anyone who swings their tiny car out when making a left turn and dickheads who reverse onto a main road
>>
>>79358785

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, In Australia we have like 200-300 meters of road to merge from.

It really doesn't fucking matter when I merge as long as there are gaps and people let me in and I couldn't care less about late mergers because I've seen fuckwits run out of road and come to a complete stop before merging...
>>
When you're trying to cross the street in a busy queue of traffic and people still won't stop edging forward to let you through.
>>
>>79365107
>allows time for traffic to adjust

When the fuck has any American moved over to let someone on to the highway?
>>
>>79368909
3, 1, 2.

3 goes first because his car is the biggest and the other two will be scared of him, which means he has right of way.

1 goes next because 2 also has a yield sign and you always have to yield to the traffic on your right.

2 is last.
>>
>>79369952
>stereo system in my car can get decently loud
>single 8" sub for extra bass
>play music loud while rolling around town because I don't get to play it loud at home due to bitchy neighbors
>>
We have weave lanes on our highways here. Both on and off ramps in one lane. I want to murder the asshole who thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>79370197
When there's lots of traffic I always leave plenty of room in front of me
I don't give a fuck if the chucklefuck in a bmw behind me gets pissy because he's not getting attention
>>
People who don't get out of the way for emergency vehicles with their lights and sirens going should be shot.
I saw some bitch refuse to make use of any of the multiple opportunites she had over the course of about ten minutes to get out of her lane for the fire engine behind her and then after when she didn't even need that lane in the first place because she didn't turn.
>>
>>79370197

Smh senpai, on freeways I always let people in who are trying to merge.

It should be a fucking law.
>>
>>79369952
motorcycles are for faggots.bikers are the most entitled peice of shits with homoerotic communities. Please if you drive one keep driving one so you kill yourself.
>>
>>79367372

what if you're going up a hill and can't see the cars that are coming, that's the shit that makes me crazy
>>
>>79358785
How the fuck is stopping before merging when there is almost no space safer than flying at fucking 80mph into traffic with no choice but to merge because your lane is fucking disappearing.

What in the fuck? Someone take this faggots license away
>>
>>79370258
>>79370258
i live outside of town and the thugs would roll through at 2am blasting their shit as loud as possible. someone got sick of it and started unloading an AR mag as quick as possible every time they went by. cops eventually called by thugs, cops couldnt find shit since the person was using the woods. they either dont come through here anymore, or you can hear them turn their music off when they get near

they started to do that again recently, but there was a gigantic heroin bust and there hasnt been any rap being played since 4 months ago
>>
>>79358785
I drive for a living delivering pizzas and honestly there's nothing that bothers me about other drivers
Maybe it's a Minnesota thing, maybe people are just more courteous drivers around here, or maybe I'm just more even tempered and cautious

Also I don't know what you're talking about with merging. Around here, people will switch lanes or slow down to let you in
>>
>>79358785
More laws won't fix anything because the people that hold up traffic do stupid shit knowing they won't get into trouble.
>I don't have to do anything, it's not illegal

Talk about merging with traffic. It is the polite thing to do to move over into the left lane if you see people trying to merge onto the highway. This of course if it is safe to do so.

The left lane is the passing lane, but some people like to drive just a mile above the speed limit to pass cars on the right while holding up traffic behind them.
>I'm not breaking any laws, I'm passing people on the right. If someone behind me wants to ride my ass, maybe they should have left early.

People will find ways to be twats no matter what laws are in place. Those people are just twats and you can never get rid of them. I like to drive fast myself, but I don't ride people's asses.

Other people (my dad) do the reverse. If someone obviously wants to pass he'll speed up and fuck with them. My dad is a twat. It's not a 15 year old "fuck dad and the cops thing", I'm mid-twenties and my dad is an asshole that likes making life rough on people. He's the type of guy that likes to belittle people for doing their jobs, yelling at servers for corporate policy.
>>
>>79370242
So are you the nigger bitch or the bitch nigger?
>>
Traffic jams on highways would be a lot less awful if everyone just slowed down and went at a constant speed instead of speeding up just to have to break again. Everyone's trying to get ahead of each other though. People always honk and flip me off when I cruise along at 5 MPH way behind where everyone is stopped. Some people pass me and then stop right in front of me. It's hilarious how impatient people are.
>>
>>79370972
Dude, in many states it's NEVER legal to speed, even in the left lane, even when passing. If somebody is in fact using the left lane to pass people on the right and they're just not passing as fast as you'd like them to, you really have no right to be upset about it. Most people do speed a lot of the time so it's easy to get annoyed when people drive the speed limit but nobody's a "twat" for refusing to break the law for you.
>>
>>79370729
>loud noises after 2100 near residential areas
Fucking niggers
>>
>>79371420
So you're that twat that likes to use the law to fuck with everyone else. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, police don't really give a shit about speeding on the interstate. As long as you are not driving recklessly or aggressively they don't give a fuck. If you are cruising in the left lane you will get pulled over if an officer sees you.

An officer just wants shit to run smoothly, and he'll use speeding as an excuse to pull someone over that he might suspect is doing something else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-goW15AwzM
>>
>>79371870
What the fuck are you talking about?

I think I made it quite clear I wasn't talking about "cruising in the left lane," which is illegal. I'm talking about passing slower traffic on the right, while going the speed limit. As soon as you're PAST the slower traffic, you immediately get to the right yourself, and anybody behind you in the left who wants to pass you can do so.

That's a reasonable way to drive. It is not an attempt to fuck with anybody. Speeding is common and not overly risky but driving over the limit is not a right that you have and nobody is obligated to break the law for you. Full stop. You entitled twat.

As to cops not really giving a shit about speeding, it's great that you've never had a bad experience with cops more interested in generating revenue than in keeping the roads safe, but they do exist, unfortunately. Often you'll be right and that's why speeding is a gamble that many people feel comfortable making every day but again, nobody is obligated to make it for you.
>>
>>79369326

I swear to god this one time, I was in a car with my friend and his GF, she was driving for some fucking reason, we get to an intersection and she doesn't put on her turn signal. We both tell her to put on her turn signals.

She replies, I kid you not, "I know where I'm turning, I need a blinker to tell me".

Her GF slapped her on the back of the head and called her a dumb cunt. So did I. We still call her a dumb cunt about it to this day.
>>
-People overtaking you on the highway with such little speed difference I could tell them why their favourite politican is shit in sign language with 1 hand before they actually pass me. I don't like riding next to drivers unnecessarily, especially ones that lack that much insight.
-Scared and slow drivers, especially those who take 2 minutes to reach the speed limit on a straight road. Gearing up improves fuel economy, dammit.
-Biker doing insane speeds and maneuvers. They keep my insurance rates higher than necessary just because they watched a few too many movies.
-Kids on bicycles. No matter how often I rev it, they will proceed to do retarded shit, almost like they've got a death wish.
-The usual barbarians on 50cc thinking they're some sort of bicycle / supersport hybrid. They're definitely as annoying as both together, and dangerous.

And finally, as a motorcyclist, rain, sun, wind, other people, obama, the stars and the moon, and my bike's previous owner, what not ? I like to ride in a social manner though, never been horned at once. The only time I wouldn't make space for someone is when 2 lanes turn into one, and they still decide to go overtake 4 cars while the lane is ending, and then SUDDENLY have nowhere to go. Boo fucking hoo

>>79373267
That explains things every now and then.
>>
>>79358785
>I would ban early merging. You know, the cocksuckers who come to a complete stop and "line up" to merge on the congested highway.
I have never ever seen that before outside of total gridlock.

>People should late merge instead. They should drive the entire lane and then zip over into the other lane.

People who fuck about on the on-ramp are cunts. Jump on the motorway at the earliest opportunity and get out of my way.
>>
>>79358785

dumb cunt, there is no early or late, there is just merging or not.

USE THE WHOLE LANE AND MERGE AS LATE AS POSSIBLE (use lane to judge)

BUT IF LANE IN FRONT IS EMPTY (SPEED OF TRAFFIC) MERGE AS EARLY AS YOU WANT

DICKSHIT

IF TRAFFIC IS __________IMPEDED___________

(YOU SIMPLE MINDED FUCK)

THEN USE THE ENTIRE LANE FOR EFFICIENCY AND MERGE JUST AT THE END

TREAT MERGE LINE AS A DO NOT CROSS

IT'S SIMPLE FUCKNUT

But if YOU cannot write that, how do you expect the faggot minded cunts to know how to drive?

in before genocide of the jews
>>
>>79368411
Underrated.
>>
Everything.

t. motorcyclist
>>
>>79365999
Exits on the inner lane? That's fucking insane
>>
File: G9EUsDp.jpg (173 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
G9EUsDp.jpg
173 KB, 1280x853
>>79374974
Surely not everything?
>>
File: DlZurgC.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
DlZurgC.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>>79375498
>>
>>79358785

I live in LA.

The thing that pisses me off about driving is driving with niggers and spicks. They don't have the IQ to realize their actions can harm others and themselves.

Every fucking day I drive past accidents - sometimes very awful ones. Have seen highway wrecks... 4 times now? Maybe more.

But with niggers and spicks it doesn't register. They speed past the ripped up and crushed bodies of other niggers and spicks without looking, and it worries and infuriates me because I worry that one day they will fucking kill me.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 488x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 488x425
>>79365159
>praising roundabouts and complaining about speed limits in the same post
WEW LAD
>>
File: 1458934049398.jpg (393 KB, 1920x2054) Image search: [Google]
1458934049398.jpg
393 KB, 1920x2054
>>79369234

>mfw knocked over a cyclist who was doing this and never got caught, It was very blissful to see him rolling over.

Keep playing stupid games, you'll meet someone like me soon.
>>
>>79370197
Had a semi driver move over to the other lane for me, which was nice otherwise I'd have been fucked.

If there's a gap you don't stop; but if the flow of cars is constant you're better off nor driving right onto them like an oblivious dumbass.
>>
>>79362669
I need to use it whenever I'm trying to get out of shitfuck Vancouver.
>Cyclists think they're fucking cars
>Retards going as slow as possible
>NOBODY using signals
>A band of six or seven stoners marching down a street during rush hour in a line shouting WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HIGH, GET USED TO IT :^)))))
>>
>>79369033
Chuckles were had.
>>
>>79366211
kek CO2 emissions

so 2016

http://m.phys.org/news/2016-06-power-co2-emissions-carbon-nanotubes.html
>>
>>79377214
you live in brazil and i'm supposed to be fucking impressed? go run someone over in a white country you piece of shit mudslime.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.