[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this been posted yet? They are literally trying to push the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: seriously.png (97 KB, 1035x785) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
97 KB, 1035x785
Has this been posted yet? They are literally trying to push the narrative that you are a piece of shit if you don't find transgenders attractive and won't date them. I seriously am scared where this is going.

Also don't read the comments unless you want to lose faith in humanity. This is terrifying.
>>
>>79346803
whoops here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsauGgT0Dc
>>
So

You

Re

Saying

You

Won't
Fuck
Traps

?
>>
File: Logictreehuh.png (76 KB, 1023x544) Image search: [Google]
Logictreehuh.png
76 KB, 1023x544
>>79347008
>>
>>79346803
Liberals are fucked in the head. They say they don't care about differences between people, everyone is equal, yet they have a fetish for categorization. The endgame of Liberalism is that nothing is better or worse than anything else, yet they play these word games to make sure everyone has a label.

It's all just a sham though. They are actually fascists trying to justify themselves.
>>
>>79346803
But if I go out of my way to date transgenders; then I'm a "tranny chaser" which is rape.
>>
>>79346803
Someday there'll be too much degeneracy in western society that outweighs the sanity left in it . When the people of america start telling their general that's its offensive to defend their own soil in the name of freedom, the generals will nuke all of western society so she can die with the least bit of integrity she had when the united states wasn't cucked to oblivion. They'll take Canadacuck with them too ;)
>>
>>79346803

Trannies deserve to die.

They serve no purpose. They are as useful as crack head niggers
>>
>>79346803
Better hide that powerlevel, anon. The world's leaving you behind.
>>
>>79349163
Nah they just need mental help. People who want to cut their arms off are put in a mental asylum, rightfully.
>>
>>79346803
>I'm disgusted with the comments. Why cant people just accept someone's decision? LGBTPQ
>LGBTPQ
the fuck? what? so what does the P and Q stand for this time..
>>
>>79346803

>I seriously am scared where this is going.

I don't see what the problem is since you obviously have a gigantic pink pussy
>>
>>79347269
oh that is painful
>>
>You're a sexist transphobic oppressor for not wanting to suck my penis
>I'm going to stuff it in your mouth anyway

This shit is going to lead to rape being legalised, but only if the victim is male.

Oh wait, that's already the case.
>>
>>79349409
>so what does the P and Q stand for this time..

look within yourself, you already know.
>>
>>79346803
Thank you Xx_Faze_Rolf_xX I for your service.
>>
>>79349760
P-pedophile?
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (100 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
100 KB, 600x553
>>79349817

you got it.
>>
File: GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>79349409
>LGBTPQ

>LESBIAN
>GAY
>BISEXUAL
>TRANSGENDER
>PENIS
>QUEER

Soon it will be

>LGBTPQADV#+

A= Ayy lmao
D= Dinosaur
V= Vagina

# is someone who identifies as a hash tag. Waiting to be used by everyone.

The + is attack helicopter. Top down view.
>>
>>79350080
>PENIS
its pedosexual shitlord
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.