[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it seem like nobody really gives a shit that we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: CCTV-Cameras_2474390b[1].jpg (34 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
CCTV-Cameras_2474390b[1].jpg
34 KB, 620x387
Why does it seem like nobody really gives a shit that we all live in surveillance states now?

Is there even any first world nation that doesn't have mass surveillance and wiretapping?

Yeah I guess you can pull the argument that it's too inefficient to properly document everyone and that they only look for high-value targets, but they aren't even fucking helping to capture terrorists which is meant to be their primary function.

A few years ago everyone was getting up in arms about this, and it's just gotten worse yet nobody seems to give a flying fuck
>>
fugg my thread fails :DD
>>
File: 1315673374580.jpg (14 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1315673374580.jpg
14 KB, 300x250
>>79336867
>b-but muh safety
>it's because they want to catch criminals
>>
what are they going to do to me?
>>
>>79339131
Tax everything and anything you do, surveillance is only about collecting all the taxes they ever dream of.
>>
File: 1455092723729.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1455092723729.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>muh terrorism
>we need hacking tools, but the ebil hackers says we are assholes and can go fuck our selves
>get isreal fuckwads to sell them iphone cam and phone exploit application for idiots
now they use it on everyone with the slightest suspision that somebody is smoking hashish or there is as much as 1gram of hash in the flat/wherever the iphone is.

Yay freedom... no need to go to judge or anything.. pervo cops can just use it on chicks they stalk or exes

As always this is against the constitution, but they are doing it as I type. Fucking kike assholes, you don't fucking sell hacks to cops!
And fucking cops for being cops
>they asked for it
>soon
>very very soon
>bad move, very bad move
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 749x1208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 749x1208
>>79336867
Because you're all too busy having PTSD from keksit apparently?
>>
People are willingly trading freedom for a false sense of security. After the Brussels attack the cops were checking everyones bag at train and metrostations, but the government kept the country's borders wide open. People don't seem to realise the dissonance in this one.

It really makes me sick
>>
If you do nothing wrong then you have nothing to hide.
>>
>>79340392
I see. Can I install a surveillance camera in your living room?
>>
>>79340677
No, but the government can.
>>
>>79336867
I tried too fight this by joining the Swedish Pirate party but they unsurprisingly turnout to be faggots and was later overrun by SJWs. Fuckers destroy everything.
>>
>>79340392
Bend over and take it hard from the EU m8, because you will be eating those words very soon.
>>
>>79341039
Well and the government is also made up of people just like me. People who don't fear a surveillance state think cops and surveillance personnel are robots, but they are actual human people who are prone to corruption and who are ready to misuse their given powers
>>
>>79340392
For fucks sake.

This bait annoyed me
>>
>>79336867
Because people see another group as being the target instead of themselves and therefore don't care.
>>
>>79345520
To add, it's the same reason why you have people in the US who come out against gun control after every mass shooting saying it isn't the guns then whenever a Muslim is involved and go on about how we need to admit the problem is Muslims and have more regulations on them (not saying that everyone acts that way, just that I've known quite a few, I've also known people who didn't act that way).
>>
>>79336867
I do
Shit right wingers think I'm an anarchist and shit left wingers think I'm a conspiracy theorist
I'm just a moderate who wants to be left the fuck alone
>>
>>79336867

Because we gave up privacy for convenience/"security" about 15 years ago.
>>
>>79341050
Sjws hijack every single worth while thing
I'm fully convinced they're being propped by the the government/big corps to ruin civil initiatives and personal liberties
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.