[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Christie Being Vetted For VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 37
File: trumpchristie.jpg (94 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
trumpchristie.jpg
94 KB, 1012x675
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/index.html?sr=fbCNN063016chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting0430PMVODtopLink&linkId=26087017

>"New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie -- a former Donald Trump rival turned top defender -- is being vetted as a possible running mate for the presumptive Republican nominee, a source confirmed to CNN on Thursday."

Jesus fucking Christ, can we not have this fat fucking piece of shit as VP? Please Trump? Pretty fucking please? Why fucking Chris Christie of all fucking people. Fat disgusting slob. I really, really, hope Trump doesn't follow through with this piece of shit.
>>
>>79335332
Bridgegate gives this guy way too much baggage.
>>
>>79335332
Please tell me this is a troll
>>
Can't wait for 2 party boys to run the govt. All that dooms day prepping will be worth it.
>>
>implying anyone but Trump knows who he's going to pick
>>
>>79335332
Aaaaaaaand Trump just lost
>>
>>79336727

Nope. It isn't.
>>
>>79335332
Pol we cannot let this happen

We need to cockmongler this fat fuck into candlejack territo
>>
I don't get it. I just don't fucking get it. You have your choice of pretty much anyone you want and you pick the most incompetent governor I can think of. Why not pick, I don't know? Anyone else? Like literally anyone else. Maybe not Sarah Palin, but after here, any fucking one else. Jesus fucking Christ Trump. What the fuck is happening to you?
>>
>>79335540
Really, every potential VP candidate has a scandal in their past. And if they don't, that's a sign that one will pop up in the GE. Sessions, who's a top pick, has been known to be a "racist" for years; four DOJ officials testified that he made "racist statements".

What Trump needs to do is pick someone who doesn't feed the "Trump is a racist" narrative. As far as I know, Christie hasn't said anything "racist".

Though, at least Christie has been proven to be a good debater.
>>
>>79337667
>>79337121
>>79336882
>>79336727

Hill shills out in full force today I see.

Chris Christie is a fine choice. If you are agains this because

>muh minorities
>muh womyn
>muh swing states

for vp, you are retarded and need to gas yourself.
>>
>>79335332
Guaranteed Trump gets assassinated if Christie is his VP.
>>
>>79338029

Oh shut the fuck up you flaming fucking Canadian fag-bag. Chris Christie is as fucking incompetent as they come. His own fucking party hates him. His own state hates him. This is a god-awful choice and if you don't think so, you are fucking wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a god-damn fact.

I absolutely UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES vote for Trump if Christie is the VP. NEVER. FUCKING NEVER. INFACT, I will vote for Clinton just to make sure that fat hamburger-smelling mother fucker has no chance at being VP.

FUCK Trump if he picks that fat, disgusting piece of shit. Because I'm genuinely out if he does. Am I shill. Fuck yes I'm a shill if he picks this nasty assbag of what kind of resembles a person only much more disgusting.
>>
File: fit_by_second_term.jpg (50 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
fit_by_second_term.jpg
50 KB, 476x350
>>79335332
CC BEST END
>>
>>79335332
>>79338569
He's a big guy
>>
>>79335332

It would be a terrible choice.

Trump needs somebody who can shore up where he is weak, like Jim Webb.

Christie is just a more polarizing and less successful version of Trump.
>>
>>79338029
Normies don't like him. I'd rather see him as attorney general.

Anyway I really hope it's just Trump stirring discussion without actually choosing Christie. NJ doesn't like him either from what I heard.
>>
>>79338029
No, he's fucking not. Christie is loathed even within his own state and he brings absolutely nothing to the table in so-much as rallying White, working class voters.

Trump would be better served by someone like Sessions or Webb.
>>
>>79335332
FUCK NO FUCK THAT FAT FUCK
>>
Christie Cream is a horrible VP choice, and just another corrupt politician. He's the nigger that says "muh 911" when government over reach is brought up, supports DHS, DEA, and every other waste of tax payer dollars. Fuck him. Trump would be wise to pick someone else.
>>
>>79337841
Jim Webb doesn't
>>
>>79338029
>T. Canuck
>>
File: you_cant_stop_it.jpg (66 KB, 620x474) Image search: [Google]
you_cant_stop_it.jpg
66 KB, 620x474
CC is Trump's best choice.

No other Governor has the name recognition.

Only a man with these kind of gains will be /fit/ enough to stand behind the God Emperor.
>>
>>79338029
>Chris Christie is a fine choice. If you are agains this because
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>79335332
This feels like the doing of meme magic that isn't our own. We must do something before it's too late.
>>
>>79338940
End the Webb meme.
>>
this is all a distraction to deter people from knowing who the real VP will be
>>
>>79339129
Yeah its the doing of the GOP trying to control Trump now that theyre stuck with him.
>>
>>79338029

Literally nobody likes Christie. His approval ratings in his own state are in the toilet.
>>
Trump needs a woman or a minority. Palin won't do.
>>
>>79339057
>No other Governor has the name recognition.
Name recognition isn't good if the association with it is terrible.
>>
>>79338493
>>79338856
>>79338868
>>79338992
>>79339256

$.05 has just been deposited in your "I'm With Her" account

>balanced the budget 6 straight years
>reduced the size and scope of government
>upheld all conservative principles
>so well respected in conservative circles that he was asked to give the key note address at the 2012 rnc
>showed he can work across the isle on things like the hurricane relief effort

in b4 MUH BRYDGESS. Who fucking cares. If anything its good because it will take some heat off trump.

He's also a top fucking tier debater and will absolutely eviscerate whatever beaner or nig hillary chooses in the VP debate
>>
>>79339330
He doesn't need a token demographic, he just needs someone competent and complimentary.

Token VPs never work anyways, just ask the first female Vice President of the United States, Geraldine Ferraro
>>
Condi Rice!...
Except she probably wouldn't accept.

I also have no idea how good of a debater she is either.
>>
>>79335332
Bad idea trump. Christie is not going to fly and will be eviscerated by the media.

He needs someone moderate. Preferably female.
>>
>>79339824
Fuck you, you leafy cunt. I've been supporting Trump since the Fall and I caucused for him in Iowa. Christie is a useful lackey but he's a terrible choice for VP.
>>
>>79335332

Why not Ben Carson? He's black. Trump simply need's some 30% of black voters and he win's like 59% : 41%.
>>
>going after the fat vote
1000 moves ahead of the game
>>
>>79335332
Dropped.
>>
>>79340235

First coherent thing I've heard from leaf all day. Are you the Scribe? Monk here.
>>
>>79340112
>i've been for trump since day 1, but now that he did X I'm voting Hillary

gee, this sounds familiar

>>79340230
They want someone with legislative experience since trump has none.

>>79339919
Last thing the US needs is another affirmative action nigger in the white house
>>
File: 1411255492682.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1411255492682.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>79335332
>>
File: 1460169987280.png (247 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
1460169987280.png
247 KB, 342x465
>>79335332
Friendly reminder that this news is a deliberate disinfo campaign to get Trump supporters infighting and question their loyalties.

Do not fall for it. Do not give in to the MSM. You all know better than this.
>>
>>79340230
>need's

Since you're probably a soldier, I understand you're a victim of Common Core. Germans are taught this.

Need does not need an apostrophe since in this case it's a verb.

Thank you for your service.
>>
>Jim Webb
You have to go back >>>/Reddit/
>>
File: chris-christie1.jpg (26 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
chris-christie1.jpg
26 KB, 450x336
Jesus fucking christ, how fat is this guy?

What are the odds he dies of a heart attack before the election, /pol/?
>>
>>79340812
He had lap band surgery and lost a decent amount of weight but hes still pretty fucking fat.

Thats his biggest flaw imo.

People hate fat people.

Although the usa is like 80% obese so maybe it is different there
>>
File: image.gif (99 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
99 KB, 267x200
Fuck this.

I told everyone trump was just another neocon fat ass.
>>
>>
>>79335332
>listening to cnn on trump
when will you goys learn
>>
>>79340835

No I'm simply drunk. My English is probably much better than your German you fuckin' wanker.
>>
>>79340433
>i've been for trump since day 1, but now that he did X I'm voting Hillary
Don't put words in my mouth faggot. I never said anything about voting for that cunt.
>>
File: dream_team.png (1 MB, 1200x1689) Image search: [Google]
dream_team.png
1 MB, 1200x1689
>>79337841
Its gonna be Allen West.
>>
File: 110113_christie_palin_ap_605.jpg (46 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
110113_christie_palin_ap_605.jpg
46 KB, 605x328
>>79339330
Trump has two, clear and obvious choices for VP.

Christie or Palin.

Who the fuck else is he supposed to pick? Jim Webb? Literally who? Like anyone gives a shit. Some no-namer, no-recognition nobody fag bogging for president boazer? Nobody's getting won over by that shit.

Above all other things, Trump's VP has to have the ability to perform and persuade independently of Trump himself, who will blot out 99% of all other potential VPs. The VP WILL,
WILL,
WILL, be a major point of weakness in the campaign. Every statement of Trumps, every policy he proposes, every time he fails to compliment Hillary's hairdo, out the questions will come onto everyone's favourite whipping boy
> "Mr VP do you support....?",
> "Mr Nobody do you agree with ....?"
> "Are you sick of Trump bossing you around?"
> "Where do you think your career will go after this?"

Most candidates will fall apart pretty quickly. Unless to begin with, they were always their own man/woman, and were always going to be.

Trump needs a VP who is not Trump, will let Trump be Trump, and who Trump can let be their own VP(Same for most of the secretaries really). He also needs a VP who the public ALREADY KNOWS will be such a VP.
>>79340002
> He needs someone moderate.
Absolutely not. To compromise, to back down, is to assuredly, certainly fail. The public is placing it's anger and its hope in Trump and to betray that in any way is certain electoral death. The people want confidence that Trump is the real deal; they won't settle for prime steak served with cheap beer.

The VP must go to 11.
>>
File: chris-christie.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
chris-christie.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
A lot of hate for Based Christie on /pol/

You'll warm to him eventually, don't worry. I think some of the libertarians among you are still upset cause he wiped the floor with that little manlet hero Rand Paul of yours last year in the debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU

VIDEO related, Based Christie stumping for the God-Emperor
>>
Is this the third or fourth time pol has freaked out about a VP selection based on rumor?
>>
>>79335332

Stephen Miller for VP.
>>
>>79335332
I seriously hope Trump is just trying to shore up speculation with this and then boldly announce Allen West as VP or someone else who's decent at the convention.
>>
>>79341418
>I think some of the libertarians among you are still upset cause he wiped the floor with that little manlet hero Rand Paul of yours last year in the debates
Not only that but Chris Christie was SOLELY responsible for derailing Marco Rubio prior to the New Hampshire primary.

After they realized the Bush was getting destroyed by Trump, the money went to Rubio. Chris Christie is the reason the Rubio train was derailed so quickly.

DISPEL
>>
>>79340918
Is that photo recent? Because I know he did buy his weight off.

Either way he's a kike-tier shit.
>>
>>79341418
>ignore the constitution

>lol spying

Yeah wiped the floor right?

Kill yourself ahmed
>>
>>79335332
If CNN is reporting this, that means he isn't going to be the VP. Anyone who has been watching the last year unfold knows Trump baits CNN with a false flag maneuver and then annihilates them with a surprise last minute attack. Every. Single. Damn. Time.

The only thing you can predict is for Trump to choose the unpredictable. They probably have someone chosen and the vetting is smoke and mirrors. We should be finding out pretty soon.
>>
>>79341412
Ireland, Sarah Palin would be the biggest disaster. She was such a disaster in 2008 they made a movie about it, and you think she of all people would be a good choice AGAIN?
>>
>>79341418
That exchange made Christie look like a surveillance freak. The GOP could really make the case for citizen privacy this year unless Christie is on the ticket
>>
All i can say is hopefully Hillary picks Prepping Bull for her running mate, having two old white women on the ticket will do her no favours.
>>
>>79341581
That's no reason to hand Christie the VP slot though.
>>
>>79341483
I really hope that after this election is over he runs for congress in the midterms.

Dude is too brilliant to work only behind the scenes.

>>79341418
yup, can't wait till he BTFOs that spic castro in the VP debate. he's literally the beaner destroyer. Who better than him for trumps vp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gokyk3pmeHc
>>
>>79338720
He's a fat sack of crap.
>>
i'm a hillaryfag and I would love it if Trump picks Christie
>>
If Trump puts him as VP, he loses. End of story.

Needs to be a black woman. Know how to one up your opponent, Don.
>>
>>79341738
Never underestimate the cunt demographic.
>>
>>79342017
I don't know if Omarosa would be very good in office though
>>
>>79340371
that is because our best people were at work today and are just getting home
>>
>>79341496
>muh niggers

americans havent learned anything in the past 8 years apparently
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/donald-trump-regularly-has-sex-with-my-little-pony-plushies/index.html?sr=fbCNN063016

OMG GUYS I HAS IMPORTANT LINK FROM CNN, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, WAIT DID I MENTION IT'S FROM CNN!?
>>
>>79342017

>hehe instead of electing people who are accomplished legislators, lets just pander to minorities and give jobs to those who are less qualified.

why not name the party the democrats at this point?
>>
>>79341412
Both are terrible choices.
>>
>>79341636
Look pal, part of the US constitution is insuring domestic tranquility and providing for the common defense of the nation. Keeping an eye on Islamist terrorist vermin is a part of that job. It's easy to just bloviate about the "constitution" behind your computer with your empty pizza boxes laying around but as Governor or President you have a responsbility to secure the life and well-being of the American citizenry.

If you fail at that job you will potentially have the blood of thousands of innocent Americans on your hands. It's not something to take lightly and both Trump and Christie agree on the importance of a national security state to combat terrorist threats and the criminal networks of the underworld that would help those terrorists acquire nuclear materials.
>>
>>79342552
Palin yes, christie now.

Christies record as a govenor is probably the best in the nation, especially considering he did it all as a repub in a traditionally blue state. He is also a top tier debater and campaigner

>inb4 trump should pick a strong independent womyn
>inb4 trump should pick a spic
>inb4 trump should pick a nigger
>inb4 muh brydges
>>
Why are people still spouting out Palin? Fucking seriously?

McCain would have lost 2008 anyway, but Palin ensured that he lost in the most massive way possible. Yeah, she has a pretty dedicated following, but it's small, and those who despise her far outnumber the ones who support her.

She is dumb as shit and her only talking points are "MSM are meanies, hockey mom, retarded son, Obama is shit". That's not stretching either, those are the only things she brings to the table. The fact she is woman isn't going to do shit shit this time around, because she's up against Hillary for that spot.
>>
>>79342197
I wouldn't pick someone just because they're black.

Carson has no energy or experience. Herman Cain can't control his dick. But West flips Trump's "racist" label on its head by being strongly against illegal immigration, defending the Confederate flag, etc. all while attracting national attention
>>
Fuck krispie Kreme, gun-grabbing Obama hugging fat piece of shit
>>
Why the fuck is Trump letting the GOP sabotage his campaign? Is he really not as smart as we thought he was? How can he not see that they want him to lose to Hilary?
>>
>>79342833
So you're saying trump should prove he's not racist by picking a token nigger as his vp?

You should really register democrat
>>
>>79338720
4 u
>>
>>79342712
Christie neither swings voters nor mobilizes conservative voters. There is simply nothing enticing about him.
>>
Please dear god emporer trump do not pick this retarded fat sack of shit
>>
>>79343027
When the libs start calling him "coon," "sellout," and "Uncle Tom" they'll start to eat each other.
>>
>>79343142
Study after study has shown that VP picks don't "swing" states.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/election-2016-vice-president-selection-matters-less-than-you-think-213805

Its about picking someone with a good legislative history who will get shit done in congress.

Trump is the great negotiator but christie is the political bulldog he needs by his side.
>>
He's baiting Hillary to get warren
>>
>>79337121
Underrated. So many newfags didn't catch it
>>
If he picks Christie it's confirmed controlled opposition to Hillary
>>
>>79338029
Fuck off

I live in NJ, and this man is a pseudo liberal

He passes gun control, he passes fag marriage

We don't want him here in NJ, how do you think he won NJ which is a blue state ? He ran on a democratic platform
>>
>>79343973
It's not that people didn't catch it. It's just that those posts are unoriginal and outdated much like rick rolling is.
>>
>>79342079
Doesn't matter, he'll steal a decent percentage of the black vote. VP is mostly a public relations gig anyway.
>>
>>79344190
He has vetoed every gun control bill on his desk.

He vetoed fag marriage, but ultimately that's up to the supreme court now and they lost.

Fuck off hills hill. Your divide and conquer shit wont work
>>
>>79344320
>VP is mostly a public relations gig anyway.
unless trump gets killed, which is very likely considering how many people hate him.
>>
>>79335332
Trump/Webb2016
>>
>>79335332
Christie is a bad choice because Trump is already a bomb thrower. Having two bomb throwers is too much. Trump has to pick someone that is perceived as "conservative", not someone who is less conservative than Trump.
>>
>>79344320
Again, VP's do not SWING VOTERS.

There have been countless studies on this shit. You don't pick a vp to win votes.

I can't believe you guys are so thick that you believe trump can pick a nog as his VP and suddenly all the dindus will vote for him over shillaries gibsmedats
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
JIM MOTHER FUCKING WEBB
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>he wrote this movie
>>
>>79337841
If that's the case lets just make a petition for Pat... His only controversy is not buying into the shoah
>>
File: 1466770377556.jpg (48 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1466770377556.jpg
48 KB, 500x393
>>79344675
If they cant win votes they can defintley lose votes. If you think Chris Christie as a running mate wouldnt destroy trump you're fucking retarted.
>>
>>79344782
Thinking about it, it would suck away enough democrat votes...
>>
>>79338029
I am sorry but women, minorities, and swing states all outnumber your vote by like a billion to one..? Are you retarded? You can't do some sort of white men campaign when not only white men are voting, it just seems to be some symbolic failure.
>>
>>79344675
I think you underestimate the racism of Black Americans.
>>
>>79344922
>>79345129
VICE. PRESIDENT. DOES. NOT. INFLUENCE. PEOPLES. VOTES.

SAY IT WITH ME RETARDS

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/election-2016-vice-president-selection-matters-less-than-you-think-213805
>>
>>79335332
He's a terrible choice. You don't need two people from the northeast. Pick Rick Scott, or someone from the midwest.
>>
File: 1460826505351.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1460826505351.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
honestly, i was all about trump until this moment. this isn't real change and just proves that he's no different than any other politician. at least now if i vote for hillary there will at least be some change like a female president in 2017
>>
File: 1426211977784.jpg (9 KB, 261x174) Image search: [Google]
1426211977784.jpg
9 KB, 261x174
>>79335332
>Christie Creme being vetted for VP
This better be a joke. The Donald couldnt possibly do something so foolish
>>
>>79335332
wtf i hate trump now, i'm now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>79345320
I agree.

Even just one straight white male being in the white house was hard for me to stomach, but 2? No way.

#ImWithHer
>>
>>79345254
I didn't vote for McCain because I fell for all the propaganda against Palin.
>>
>>79337841
What about Carson or Paul?
>>
Trump/Bernie 2016!
>>
>>79344897
>Pat Buchanan as VP

Would become Trump's #1 supporter.
>>
>>79335332

hahahaha it's over for Trump if Christie is VP

quick, where's the Chris Christie reaction images for 9:10 and 9:11
>>
>>79335332

sure is infantile in here.

some sub 80 IQ nonsense
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3448x2328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3448x2328
>>79337841
Jim "The Beast" Webb
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 360x270
>>79339164
>>79339218
It's only just beginning

Soon it will happen
>>
Trump will lose my vote if Krispy Kreme gets the VP slot and be voting for Gary Johnson instead

I won't tolerate his neo con stance on weed . He's a fucking fat fuck weed grabber
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 502x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 502x751
>>79340903
There is only one serious alternative
>>
The man is just disgusting on every level
>>
>>79335332
Jim Webb will be :VP - trumps just leaking news to stay in the headlines l.

How have you not learned this yet?
>>
File: 1462599465429.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
1462599465429.png
244 KB, 888x888
>>79335332
You guys are such gullible faggots.

This story "Chrispy Kreme vetted for VP" is a way to get you faggots gabbing about who's gonna be Trump's VP, and having such an obvious shitbomb of a VP choice as Christie be floated as the potential, it's only going to make the impact of his surely brilliant pick more powerful, driving an even greater surge in the polls and thus perpetuating a reflexive event.

Meme magic.
>>
>>79335332
Insta-lose.
>>
>>79335332
Fuck I hate Chris Christie!
>>
File: image.gif (28 KB, 335x115) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 335x115
>>79345320
>>79345419
I cant even tell if these are trolls anymore
>>
Just make Cruz the VP
THE DELEGATES DOHNALD
>>
>>79345744
Same
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1958x1031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1958x1031
>>79346479
Give me some jim webb fap material like this please
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9_BZWSy2E
>>
>>79346839
He's currently 77 years old

Would be 78 by the election
>>
>>79339218

THIS is five dimensional chess.
>>
Trump is not going to nominate a Democrat to be his VP.
>>
>>79347066
I don't think he would want to even if trump asked him. Have you seen him in an interview latley? He just seems tired
>>
>>79347301
>>79347202
The Donald is just too many steps ahead.

Anti-establishment Clinton hating democrat war hero?
LANDSLIDE

A

N

D

S

L

I

D

E
>>
>>79335332
it's over, guys
>>
>trump not letting the johnson do his thing
sad!
>>
>>79346370

Who would vote for this thing? Like, I don't necessarily dislike fat people, but this guy is just a greasy slob. If he wasn't a politician, he would be definitely be the guy who sits around on reddit 12 hours a day posting cute and funny cat gifs.
>>
>>79347428

I want it to happen so badly. Webb would send the Clinton camp into chaotic disarray and he'd probably win the general in an absolute landslide. I understand why he probably won't do it, though, and it's just because the petulant, hand-wringing Republican base is refusing to get in line behind him. If they'd minded their goddamned manners and toed the party line, Trump could've announced the first cross-party ticket in a century or more and crushed the GE.

But no, Paul Ryan just had to go virtue signaling to neocons.
>>
>>79347428
>>79347642

He would lose more of the conservative base than he'd pull independents by naming Webb as his running mate.

I mean I'm sorry, I like Jim Webb too, for a lot of things, but he polled at 4% or lower until he dropped out among democrats and a pro choice candidiate who is also pro affirmative action will get nowhere among republicans.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 540x540
>>79347642
Pandering to establishment republicans is a lost cause

It's time to go big or go home

Left and right is the past

It's the current year, 2016

Time for nationalists and globalists
>>
>>79335332

A big man.

For a big job.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 645x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 645x630
>>79347840
The dems snubbed webb
>>
>>79347840

I get where you're coming from. I think with the right kind of GOP support he could pull off the Webb nomination, and it would pretty much clinch the general because Democrats feel pretty dispossessed this cycle. But he just doesn't have the establishment support to rally the troops behind him.

It's a damned shame, but I guess it's just more proof that the establishment prefers Hillary over Trump.
>>
>>79335332
Trump said in an interview just a couple hours ago Krispy isn't on the list.
>>
It has to be someone people would trust if Trump was assassinated. Not this fat fuck.
>>
>>79337121
Hi, Reddit.
>>
File: we_president_now.jpg (26 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
we_president_now.jpg
26 KB, 400x394
>/pol/ actually defending Christie in any manner
>>
>>79335332
Isn't this the guy that was doing crack?
>>
>>79335332
If this or Newt happens, I'll be forced to vote Gary Johnson
>>
File: mehmehmeh.png (302 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
mehmehmeh.png
302 KB, 600x700
Trump:

>always supported cuck operations and the clintons
>daughter converted to Judaism and is married to a power Jew
>gained the support of conservatives by promising things he is now abandoning or knew he couldn't do
>says he now supports some gun control
>says he wants to censor the internet
>wants to censor the free press
>wants to tax US consumers up to 45% on goods
>supports amnesty for illegal immigrants, even after making his popular "wall" and "send them back" comments
>supports an expansion of welfare

Another false option, you clueless faggots are almost as gullible as liberals.
>>
>>79348365
>>supports amnesty for illegal immigrants, even after making his popular "wall" and "send them back" comments
If Trump gets elected prez and gives amnesty to the illegals I think I'll just blow my brains out.
>>
File: Chris_Christie_baseball_player.jpg (104 KB, 490x612) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Christie_baseball_player.jpg
104 KB, 490x612
>>79348246
No, but he's equally based

The guy you're thinking of is Rob Ford, a former mayor of Toronto, now sadly deceased, who was caught on video smoking crack and calling Justin Trudeau a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 340x480
>>79348162

That would be Jim "Doesn't matter if you're in a bunker and all I have is a handgun, I'm still going to kill you" Webb
http://www.jameswebb.com/news/to-kill-a-man
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 740x555
>>79348365
Clinton's 10x worse and Trump has dank memes.

Fuck off HillShill

Id vote for Jill Stein if I wasnt a nationalist
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>79348509
Our nation will have borders under Trump, you better beliebe it.
>>
>>79348688

Yeah, Jim Webb is a legitimate war hero. Not a McCain-tier sob story war hero, a legitimate fuck-your-shit-up war hero.
>>
>>79345092
Exactly. There's a whole chunk of moderate Democrats who aren't happy with Clinton and would jump at the chance to vote for a strong White male moderate ticket
>>
>>79348856
>Id vote for Jill Stein

leftist cuck detected
>>
>>79348365
You know fully well that when he was friends to the Clintons, the Clintons also were strong on border security.
>>
>>79349716
>the Clintons also were strong on border security

LOL GTFO
>>
no trump, no!

Pick Bill Belichick
>>
>>79348688
>>79348856

Why are you promoting Democraps and Hippy Leftists? Fuck off shill
>>
>>79350849

It's okay to begrudgingly admire a Democrat if he's Jim "The Gook Ganker" Webb.
>>
>>79338029

Well it is summer
>>
>>79350366
Let me guess; you are too young to actually remember Bill Clinton's term of office.
>>
>>79348246

Nah, that was Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto. He's dead now.
>>
>>79350366
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

Fuck off jew
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 397x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 397x573
>>79350849
Because left/right is for idiots

We establishment vs anti-establishment now

Jim webb is definitely anti-establishment
>>
He'd lose my vote if he picks that fat, traffic creating slob.
>>
>>79341418

>GET A WARRANT
>>
It's not Christie. Christie is 100% going to be Attorney General if anything. Sessions would be a better choice and is the reserve if nobody else fills the gap. This is another red herring.
>>
It's all coming together now. It all makes sense.

>Trump wins the election because retards fall for his Stephen Colbert shtick and Shillary can't campaign effectively from federal prison
>Trump announces in his inauguration speech that he's still a massive BBC-sucking liberal, ran entirely as satire and kept it going because you were all stupid enough to take him seriously
>As punishment on America, he resigns, leaving Christie in charge
>USA collapses within two years under the crushing weight of unprecedented corruption, cronyism, and the associated tyranny
>Trump and the entire rest of the world die of laughter at the astounding gullibility and idiocy of American voters
>All humanity soon extinct because /pol/ meme-magic'd a notorious shyster with an ugly toupee into the White House
>>
>>79335332

Probably the weakest VP pick.

God damnit.

They had one job. ONE JOB. The ULTIMATE troll.

Chris Christie - Secretary of Transportation
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x685
>>79353078
Shill/10 but not bad kid
>>
>>79353626

>Chris Christie - Secretary of Transportation

If this would happen, that would 100% confirm that Trump is just being President for the lulz.
>>
So, polls are totally inaccurate.
People aren't admitting they are voting for Trump, but they are.

They're telling their wives and friends "Oh yes dear, Killary :)"

But really, Trump.

Trump's going to win.
Big league.
>>
File: 1409816586699.jpg (112 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1409816586699.jpg
112 KB, 600x404
Fucking christ guys this is just a vetting for VP.

Really who the hell cares.

Look at Biden.
Look at Gore.
Look at Quayle.

They sit in their little chair and cheer lead that's fucking it.

Not gonna bring up Dick Cheney because we all know he was just a surrogate for little retard to make sure he didn't take the train off the cliff.

I honestly could give a damn who Trump picks as VP just as long as he steps into the spotlight waves his hand sits back down and is never mentioned again.
>>
>>79338856
>I'd rather see him as attorney general.
This.
>>
File: 1465276681566.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1465276681566.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>79335332

EVEN THE PEOPLE OF NEW JERSEY HATE FUCKING CHRISTIE.

WORST POSSIBLE VP PICK TRUMP COULD POSSIBLY MAKE. A BUM OFF THE STREET WOULD BE BETTER.

CHRISTIE WILL GET TRUMP NOTHING AND PROBABLY COST HIM VOTES AND MAYBE THE ELECTION.

PRAY THIS NIGHTMARE DOES NOT HAPPEN.
>>
No god no! Wtf is he thinking? Maybe he is a hillary plant after all.
>>
>>79339218
i hope for this but i think its a long shot.
>>
>>79335332
Please god no.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.