[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incredibly low energy protest to let refugees into Aus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: absolutelycucked.jpg (223 KB, 1904x791) Image search: [Google]
absolutelycucked.jpg
223 KB, 1904x791
I heard about this protest happening so I decided to go down there and film it to see what /pol/ thinks. Why are they all low test, low energy baby boomers that want to let rapefugees in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIfYnUR3Viw
>>
>>79333415
Wew lads, you even shitpost irl
>>
>>79333415
Wish someone would roll down the window and banter them.
>>
>>79333415
What the fuck, I sat through all of that and not one person said 'fuck off, we're full'
>>
File: 1462958220782.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1462958220782.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
Someone should ram them and sue for distracting their driving focus.
>>
File: shoelesscuck.jpg (60 KB, 901x665) Image search: [Google]
shoelesscuck.jpg
60 KB, 901x665
One guy is so cucked his wife wouldn't even let him wear shoes to the protest.
>>
>>79333415
Well that was boring, don't know what I expected from low energy protestors.
>>
>>79334112
At least in America your lefties are high energy, quite the opposite here, really disappointing.
>>
>>79334083

>wearing closed in shoes like a civilized society
>Australia

Pick one.
>>
>>79333415
You should have asked them if they have children themselves.
>>
>>79334841
Quite a few of them brought their little kids along to hold up signs, have to indoctrinate them early.
>>
>>79333415
whats happening on Nauru ?
>>
>>79335080
That's where we send the muds that try to get in via boat, and there's alleged mistreatment and rape. So bleeding heart lefties want the government to shut it down and bring them all here.
>>
>>79335343
>That's where we send the muds that try to get in via boat, and there's alleged mistreatment and rape

I've got more respect for your Emu overlords, they truly are scary
>>
>>79335343
shit, i was hoping to visit that place some day.
i have a fascination for remote isolated islands.

well, thanks for the info anyway
>>
File: immigrantsbtfo.png (587 KB, 819x447) Image search: [Google]
immigrantsbtfo.png
587 KB, 819x447
>>79335815
Government is pretty red pilled on immigration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
>>
>>79337755
Good for you
Just watch out for sneaky liberals getting to power
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.