[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does outlawing disciplining your wife make a society more or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: man-beating-woman1.jpg (37 KB, 472x300) Image search: [Google]
man-beating-woman1.jpg
37 KB, 472x300
Does outlawing disciplining your wife make a society more or less degenerate? On one hand, I don't think there's much reason to give her anything more than a sharp backhand to emphasize a point, anything beyond that has diminishing returns in effectiveness and makes her more afraid of the beating itself than understanding what she did wrong. Having a muslim style society where women are treated more like property serves to reduce degeneracy to a bare minimum, but you end up acting like a mudslime savage to get it done.
>>
>>79329210
>anything beyond that has diminishing returns
Oh oh oh but that's where you're wrong
>>
Also in the same vein:

Should people convicted of domestic violence lose their guns? Unless it's felony level assault, I don't think they should.
>>
>>79329210

If you beat a woman, you deserve to go to prison and get raped by big black cock.
>>
>>79329402
If you beat the shit out of a kid any time they do anything wrong, they never really respect you or comprehend what they did wrong. They're just afraid of getting beaten. This is doubly important with women, because if they lose their respect for you, then it's over. You'll be getting cucked in days.
>>
>>79329545
What does "beat" mean, though? Anything that leaves bruises? The line is hard to draw.
>>
Only defendable use of violence is a response to use of violence.
>>
>>79329210
Women are not children. Also making one fear you does not equal respect.>>79329210
>>
I'm good with domestic violence as long as her linebacker brother gets to come over afterward and beat the ever-loving shit out of you. Seems fairer that way.
>>
>>79329210
Why on earth would you need to beat a woman of all people?
>>
>>79329678
If the action would cause you to react negatively if a friend did it to you, then it is not appropriate to use on your woman.
>>
>>79329210

Disciplining is not beating, OP. Max is a good spanking.

My newsletter is twice a week and each costs a buck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.