[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why /pol/ believes the highest freedom is to say to black man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1546457686787687.jpg (5 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1546457686787687.jpg
5 KB, 240x210
>You are never more than nigger to me
Yet same person will say an anal sex with homosex friend is cause for ban. Please to explain why the tears of even the strongest man from racism (nigger) is cheap but the tears of /pol/ is the best good.

Thanks...
>>
Because in today's society saying nigger while being non-black is worse than killing a white people.

The majority of people on /pol/ don't get offended by others opinion even if they don't agree with them and will most likely just call you a faggot or a cuck, but they will never try to stop you from expressing your views and that's the freedom I believe in
>>
>>79320824
>a white people
>>
>>79320865
It was on purpose.

>Better for propaganda
>>
>>79320377
My head hurts. Y u do dis?
>>
>>79320377
LOL at the screenshot
>>
File: 1465697014805.jpg (67 KB, 454x719) Image search: [Google]
1465697014805.jpg
67 KB, 454x719
>>79320377
Take off your fucking proxy and learn fucking English.

Sage this slide thread.
>>
>>79320377
Take your meds anon
>>
>>79322795
>people without perfect English need to be medicated
????
>>
>>79320377
It sure is nice to be able to say "nigger" on fagbook or in person and not be arrested for "hate speech".
>>
>>79324011
What is the cost of a tear that you could think saying is not against the law?
>>
Freedom means being able to say and think and say whatever you want without being labeled a criminal.

Niggers are shit. All they do is cry about everything. White people don't give a shit about skin colour. Only niggers do. And they think everything they get hated on is because of their skin. No. It's because of their actions, which are correlated with their skin. Change your actions, change your correlations. Simple fact.

Fuck anti-racists. Racism builds better races.
>>
>>79326607
And still /pol/ is not able to answer the true questioning: >>79326400

makes you think...
>>
>>79326782
Feelings can be faked.
Feelings can be changed.
Feelings can go away.
Feelings are not objective.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.