[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God-fearing, god-fearing, gods-fearing, g-ds-fearing, whew starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
God-fearing, god-fearing, gods-fearing, g-ds-fearing, whew starting to sound like SJW identity politics when it comes to discussing which religion, which sub-sect, which doctrine of religion you follow anon. You talk all day of swallowing red-pills that open your worldview to a new reality, but why haven’t you swallowed the easiest red-pill of all, which is to disavow yourself from the delusional of bronze-age mythology and accept the fact that you already know what after-death feels like as you have endured that existence for all time that existed prior to your conception, that is nothingness. That is the ultimate red-pill, the acknowledgment of nothingness. It also happens to be the most natural pill as no one is born believing in a religion, only schizophrenics and madmen conceive of such brutal and often PLAGIARIZED texts. How can you say you can courage if you don’t embrace reality in it’s truest form and realize that you WILL end one day. How can you be a man when you think your eternal vacation starts on your deathbed as long as you’ve been a ‘good boy.’ The fact of the matter is that you should all be deeply afraid, you will all join me in nothingness and no matter how strongly you hold onto your deep religious convictions that your parents gave to you (just as liberals get their convictions from mummy and pappy!). Life is an emergency and if you give a damn about this world you must treat it as such. There is much work to be done and there is no more time to dawdle over your tautologies and deceptions for we finally live in a world where the truth can finally be sought.
>>
The fact is that you are more similar to me than not. I'm sure we can all agree on the non-existence of all the other thousands of gods, but you hold onto one in particular, which is different from other gods anons believe in as well. How can you not see these obvious cues as proof that your religion is suspect??
>>
>>79313236

Bertrand Russell was a shitlord eugenist.
>>
Did mommy and daddy bring you to church? Did they teach you to pray? Do you still love them? Perhaps there is some emotional residue that pushes your brain to jump through the hoops of proving to yourself that heaven REALLY IS REAL RIGHTT? Goodbye! We're all bound to the same fate, as with all other living creatures.

>>79314077
n-o-t
a-n
a-r-g-u-m-e-n-t
>>
Your faith is a sign of foolishness. You believe something without the basis of reason, you guide yourself by feelings. Who else does that? SJW-liberal cucks. MUH FEELINGS
BUT I FEEL GOD
b-but sometimes i cry at night and hear god and he consoles me ;(
b-but wheres mommy and daddy???
p-people lived for hundreds of years awhile ago!!!
talking snakes!
bread multipliers!
walking on water!
all the tombs in jerusalem opened up and all the people rewalked on the earth!
I BELIEVE IN THE ETERNAL JEW
STOP ANON WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
Ohhohoho and I can't wait for the smug replies.
HAHA I'm right XD, you no go to happy place forever because I KNOW IM RIGHT HAHAXD
*TIP TIP TIP TIP TIP*
>>
But the silence! When a *tip* thread starts how long until a thought out rational argument appears on the other side? I'm sure there is some sweaty southern baptist somewhere vigorously typing away at his cum stained keyboard about MUH HERITAGE and MUH MORAL SUPREMACY. Not a word! No one cares to debate because the debate is so one sided in my favor it hurts to gore you.
>>
The best thing is that I actually do know something that you all don't know. For you see there is a teapot that orbits mars that only I know about! See, something spoke to me, I don't know what, about the teapot. It felt so real so of course the teapot must be real! How could it not! There is no proof that the teapot isn't there!
>i just have to believe

>i just have to believe

>i just have to believe

>i just have to believe

>i just have to believe
>>
Not a single word from the thousands of religious posters that regularly monitor this board. Well, I take your silence perhaps as shock that you realize that you may be wrong! Or perhaps none of you have anything of substance to say as you all browse here to be submerged in a nationalist identity fueled echo chamber with your fellow light-headed imbeciles.
>>
>I just want an argument
Give me faith anon! Give me the faith you so dearly hold onto. Give me the faith that lets you turn a blind eye to the truthseekers that do actual work in this world. Give me the faith that your parents imbued in you when you were most vulnerable.
>>
How about a slow-ball for all you wimps as I know some of you who are reading this aren't always lurking.
>What is heaven like?
>>
>>79315710
OHHHH BUT THAT QUESTION IS HARD
Isn't the question, what is hell like? so much easier to answer?

Man I really can't wait to go to the fluffy place of fluffy things where everyone is happy all the time and bright and we all say good job to God everyday for creating us. Yikes! Sounds like i'd rather be earthworm food!!
>>
This message goes to the religious lurkers on this board: see how your more brash counterparts folly. This isn't a fun thread, it's a red-pill thread that so many of you will never be able to swallow because your head is stuck too far up your own little puritan asses.
FUCK ALL OF YOU! HASHAHAHAHAHAHA IM RIGHT IM RIGHT IM RIGHT IM RIGHT IM RIGHT IM RIGHT
WE LAFFIN NOW
WE LAFFIN
NOT A SINGLE POST
WE LAFFIN
NOT A SINGLE ARGUMENT
WE LAFFIN
ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING KEKS TO AN IMAGINARY BEING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND YOU THINK THAT SOME OF YOU PRACTICE CELIBACY FOR THIS SKY-CREATURE LELLELELELLELELE
VIRGIN!
LOSER!
IDIOT!
DOLT!
>>
BAMOP
>>
come on religious shit posters play with me!
why are you so afraid?
I'm trying to release that fear, take control of it, don't be a victim of intellectual cuckoldry
>>
The more you don't post the bigger my cock gets with warm blood!!!!! It turns me on to know how afraid you are of me!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.