[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump campaign may have broken law by seeking foreign political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>Watchdog groups will lodge a complaint alleging his campaign violated federal rules by soliciting money from politicians in Scotland, Australia and Iceland

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/trump-campaign-donations-foreign-politicians

How do Trumptards defend this?
>>
File: maganed.png (418 KB, 576x559) Image search: [Google]
maganed.png
418 KB, 576x559
>>79308109
t. incredibly nervous man
>>
Didn't Hillary get millions of dollars from Open Society or some shit? How is that any different?
>>
I dont wanna take the time to find out how it was but let it be known you'd be LAFFED off any board offering real discussion on these matters for posting a Guardian headline as some sort of legitimate addendum to your view point
>>
>>79308109
only examples on the page that give evidence about fraud are tweets from other countries MPs that call him pathetic and use #imwithher
oh boy, what's going to happen?
>>
>>79308556
i saw picture from here, hillary got like million dolllar from middle east and norway or something ?
>>
>>79308109
at least their white(ish) countries

shillary gets her cash from the shitty sandy places
>>
>>79308109
Guess I am #RemainMissile now!
>>
1. get foreign email address
2. sign them up for trump's newsletter
3. ???
4. profit

Fucking libs.
>>
>>79308671

this board regularly cites tabloid garbage like breitbart. your logic is worthless.
>>
>>79308109
meanwhile clinton receives money from saudi arabia and other enemies of the united states via the clinton foundation
>>
>Receive millions of dollars in speaking fees and millions of dollars to a '''charity''' that only spends 12% of what it receives on charitable services
>this is fine
>send out fundraising emails to a list anyone can sign up for
>soliciting donations from foreign politicians

Libtard logic.
>>
>>79308109
who cares. he'll be the law soon.
>>
>>79310203
Pretty much this, either the Trump campaign bought bulk email lists or someone really wanted to play a prank on the British MPs
>>
>>79308109
http://youtu.be/rwDJmCD6iDA
http://youtu.be/wiiIjPzmkBY
Here are just a couple of the recent tyt videos about Hillary, and keep in mind, tyt's hate trump
>>
>>79308109
Twenty per cent of Hillary's campaign comes from Saudi Arabia.
Remind me when Scots killed three thousand New Yorkers.
>>
Trump's donation page has a disclaimer, even if the email is sent in error before you can actually donate it says:
>By clicking "Donate," I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
>* I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident
So basically they don't have a ground to stand on, but they'll be butthurt enough to sue anyways.
>>
>>79308109
Wtf Clinton is bankrolled by the Saudis
>>
Is Shit Reddit Says trying to raid us yet again?
>>
>>79308109
That's illegal? Then how do you justify Clinton getting hundreds of millions of dollars from the arab gulf states? Oh, Trump's not part of the protected political class, is he?
>>79309598
Your post really made me think- I'm now a #cruiseship
>>
Hillary's foreign donations go to the Clinton Foundation not her campaign. The Foundation's books are open unlike Trump's taxes.

Soliciting foreign funds for a campaign is illegal. Putting a disclaimer on the request doesn't make it any less illegal. Trump's campaign is either crooked or incompetent. My vote is for both.
>>
>>79308109
Meanwhile Hillary has a third of her campaign funded by Saudi Arabia, and Bernie Sanders got tons of donations from foreigners.
>>
>>79312642
This is a stupid argument. Even if you have a school.co.uk address or an example.jp email, you can be a US Citizen or permanent resident. If Trump gets bitten on this, then Hillary would too, you'd essentially have to restrict donation soliciting to extremely limited email domains, and even THEN you can't prove that someone who owns a Gmail.com address isn't an undocumented immigrant living in the US or someone using a VPN/proxy/botnet to access a Gmail.com address from overseas. It's entirely unenforceable.
>>
>>79312642
>unlike Trump's taxes.
kek, how do you feel that is equivalent?

>Soliciting foreign funds for a campaign is illegal.
is signing up foreign politicians to a US candidates mailing list in any way actionable?
>>
File: trump it was me.jpg (90 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
trump it was me.jpg
90 KB, 700x500
>>79310203
>>79310756
yfw trump did it himself to claim another news cycle and give him the opportunity to draw attention to killary's million dollar + foreign donations
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.