[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some must read books pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Mein+Kampf.jpg (354 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mein+Kampf.jpg
354 KB, 988x1500
Heading to the local library. However in my town you can tell the libraries selection is controlled by libs. Mostly blue pilled books and novels. I read to learn so non-fiction only. What are some good red-pilled books I should look for? Want to read, An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. Also interested in any good books about the occult and military history and strategy. But all suggestions are welcome. I need a few because I probably wont be able to find most. Thanks in advance guys.
>>
File: readinglist.jpg (720 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
readinglist.jpg
720 KB, 2700x1800
>>
hmm Crime and punishments, Art of war, and The unfettered mind are a few that come to mind.
>>
File: c02.jpg (739 KB, 3844x1824) Image search: [Google]
c02.jpg
739 KB, 3844x1824
>2016
>Choosing only one pill
>>
>>79307846
Good suggestions thanks.
>>
File: Bad Samaritans.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Bad Samaritans.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>79307511
>An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations

Adam Smith is strictly blue pilled about economics - he shills free trade in an era where British protectionism had previously ushered in unheard of prosperity, and Limeys could afford to piss it all away as moral signaling.

Chinks have made a killing out of protectionist economics over the last 75 years - here is one who is not afraid to let you in on the secret
>>
>>79309083
Appreciated.
>>
>>79308224
Question. Are a lot of people on /pol/ influenced by occultism?
>>
>>79309706

Occultism is the truth. Jews have warped it though, so now you have people who would otherwise be spiritual warlords becoming christians and worshiping the kike on a stick.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 900x4100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 900x4100
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3549
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.