[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton just had a meting in a private
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fbi-hillary1-10.jpg (213 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
fbi-hillary1-10.jpg
213 KB, 620x350
so Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton just had a meting in a private plane, what do you think they talked about?
>>
bribes and blowjobs
>>
He probably raped her
>>
>>79298330
aids
>>
Bill: We'll be sure to keep you on as AG for not indicting Hillary

Loretta: *slurp* mup da poo do dida hillary windu
>>
>>79298330

Doesn't matter what they tales about. Now Loretta Lynch can claim that the investigation is fucked and that the appearance of impropriety has been breached, pushing the timing of the investigation back even further, and that's assuming Obama doesn't just pardon Hillary.

Obama will pardon her, claiming she made an understandable mistake and that it doesn't matter. He'll do it after the election, no matter who wins.

Republicans need to fucking focus on getting Trump elected because if he loses, America is dead.
>>
File: 1449254559299.jpg (190 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1449254559299.jpg
190 KB, 615x410
Golf and their grandchildren apparently
>>
The martial law
>>
>>79299129
Even if you do believe that, regardless of political affiliation it's stupid. There is no way that a visit in that context can look good or be helpful at all.
>>
>>79302532
Lol no I don't believe that because I'm not a literal potato. It's what Lorreta Needstobe Lynched said
>>
File: slickwilly.jpg (283 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
slickwilly.jpg
283 KB, 2197x1463
Bill probably broke the ice by simply pulling a cigar from his pocket, no words necessary.
>>
>>79298956
RARE
>>
>>79298330
being slid hard
>>
Bill: Just make sure that Hillary is not indicted, okay? She didn't do anything.

Lynch: ...ooga?

Bill: Yes, she didn't do- Fuck, how do I put this? She "dindu nuffin". All right?

Lynch: Yes, Hillary dindu nuffin
>>
>>79298330
It was a half hour conversation, supposedly Bill just dropped by to chat about his grandkids but I think it went more like Bill was promising Lynch goodies if she doesn't prosecute Shillary.
>>
>>79312032
Slick Willy lawyerly response "We were just talking about grandkids."

What he really said.
"Will my grandchildren be visiting their grandmother in prison?"
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

welp
>>
>>79316771
If the court allows this they'll be rewarding Clinton for hiding the emails.
>>
>>79298330
perhaps she has a young niece of about 13 or so primed and ready to "serve" in the Clinton Administration, IYKWIM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.