[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so quick to forget? The immediate emotion is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Why are people so quick to forget?

The immediate emotion is overwhelming, then a few months pass and history becomes as intangible as fiction.
>>
Because people only care about themselves and they want others to think they're socially conscious.
>>
>>79291676
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!
>>
File: 1447623487949.jpg (74 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447623487949.jpg
74 KB, 720x1280
>>79291676
>not posting the phone version

what are you? a maricón?
>>
if you ask me, only a true cuck remembers and cries over something that happened long ago
that's exactly what mudslimes wanted to do to us

noting down something they did and returning for revenge when the time is right, though? that's chill
>>
>>79291676
>Why are people so quick to forget?

Because we gave women the right to vote. Women are fucking dumb. I bet 80% of the women have no idea the Paris attacks even happened, and the ones that did know, probably forgot already. The ignorance of women means the nation remains in a fog, unable to defend itself and act rationally in response to threats.
>>
>>79292198
I knew a woman who committed suicide shortly after the paris attacks.it plunged her into a deep depression
>>
>>79293119
like I said, fucking dumb. You don't commit suicide, you stand up and fight, like a man.
>>
they sprawled like shit :D
>>
>>79291676
>Why are people so quick to forget?

imagine how many people forgot about the Americans and British guy ISIS beheaded way back

there was that Jap too which almost made Japan go full imperial again
>>
>>79291939

Are you 5 years old?
>>
>>79291676
because A. We move on quickly because there's a lot other things going on in the world all the time
and B. Nobody cares really. We just seem to care to not seem like an asshole to everyone. But the only people that really care are the people that are actually affected by it.

That's how i see it.
>>
>>79293417
But it was a woman, anon.
>>
>>79291676
Media comes up with another sexy provocative story asap. That's how they stay in business. So after a few months, only those immediately effected by the tragedy remember. It's all about making money. Sexy, juicy news.
>>
File: george-soros.png (152 KB, 830x844) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.png
152 KB, 830x844
>>79291676
And yet nobody dares forget the six septillion
>>
>>79291676

They were probably mostly liberal judging by the band that was playing, they got what they deserved.
>>
>>79291676
The human brain automatically wants to remember good things more then bad things.

I learned this early on during my sobriety with addictions counseling. It really helped me understand how the brain works better.
>>
>>79291676

NEED

MORE

BODIES
>>
>>79291676
because muslims kill people all the time
>>
test
>>
>>79293906
Actually the leader of the band did an interview with Gavin Mciness and he was really based. Definitely conservative and a trump supporter
>>
File: 69165512.jpg (86 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
69165512.jpg
86 KB, 400x300
>>79291769
worst post space ghost
>if its not happening to me its not happening at all
>when it happens to me it happens only to me
>>
>>79291676
People don't really give a fuck about people, in general. That's why they, no. That's why we forget the individual facts. But it's not forgiven.
It's deep within us now and forever.

It's never forgiven.
>>
Because these are "senseless acts of violence"

This is a fucking act of war by a religious death cult that people are too afraid to deal with because they don't want to be mean.
>>
>>79291676
The focus is now on the newest major act of violence, the shit that happened in Turkey.
>>
File: crusade.jpg (37 KB, 546x512) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
37 KB, 546x512
>>79291676
you can't imagine the shitload amount of propaganda they gave us after the attack, always the same shit : "they kill us, we decide to love them", "not all mudslims", "they want us to live in fear, but our love is stronger", "multiculturalism will save us"
The biggest pb for the kikes media debated then was the potential rise up of racist micro-aggressions toward muslims in daily life and a rise up of FRDS.
lol, how it can be even possible ? they are already outnumbering us..

it make me sick
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.