[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Freemasonry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 31
File: mason.png (385 KB, 711x734) Image search: [Google]
mason.png
385 KB, 711x734
Redpill me on Freemasonry
>>
File: 1352363064078.jpg (246 KB, 890x497) Image search: [Google]
1352363064078.jpg
246 KB, 890x497
>>
>>79291013

if you don't go join immediately they will die out and the traditions started by slave and opium trading will end in that form
>>
I have post green-pill depression because of them. Ask me anything
>>
Gentile arm of the jew agenda.
>>
>>79291388
wtf is post green-pill depression, Juan?
>>
>>79291465
Remember when you were redpilled and you felt like shit because you now knew that you have being lied to? The same but with the green pill
>>
>Freemasonry

They were responsible for the Titanic sinking

They're going to be behind the NAU

NWO useful idiots.
>>
>>79291900
Are they really THAT powerful?
I feel that careful organization and some /x/ related protection (Believe me, I've seen shit that made me trow away fedoraism) should be enough.
>>
>>79291013
I think they just took larping to the next level.
>>
>>79291013
My grandpa was in the Freemasons
>>
>>79292185
My girlfriend's grandfather was a level 33. She told me about him keeping away a lot of weird books and knowing the GAFE (Aeromovile group of special forces) general in person.
>>
>>79292185
Wow! That's AWESOME.
>>
>>79292185
Same. The secretive nature of the organisation of the club makes it good for elites but I don't think the club is evil at its core
>>
File: 1336099885070.gif (184 KB, 410x632) Image search: [Google]
1336099885070.gif
184 KB, 410x632
>>79292107

Powerful? Any organization well funded has alot of power.

Money = influence, and jews leverage financial power into real life influence.

The Titanic sinking, for example, was a consolidation of power, as a bunch of wealthy elite died in the (((accident))), as well as the post investigation, all Masons.

Remember anon, we're all equal, but some are more equal than others.

>pic related
>>
>>79291013

America is a freemason project
>>
>>79292427
Just a group of good people who want to have positive impacts on the world we inhabit. People who also have a love for knowledge and personal growth, so they happen to be generally pretty successful
>>
>>79292427
I am pretty sure that they want to help in some way, but since they are so secretive they end up looking just plain evil. They should be more open about some very specific things, instead of letting the vast majority go to hell, unless the majority of the population DOES deserve to die for the future and survival of humanity
>>
>>79291013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbmkBOH0OE

This should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>79291900
They're not as powerful as they once were. The Freemasons at this point are mostly a club for buisnessmen to make connections.
>>
>>79292731
Do not throw pearls to swine my friend. Truth is the knowledge the Masons have is readily available to anyone, it's just that most don't seek it and a lot that do don't understand it.
>>
>>79292763
>>79292723
Hehe
Stay pleb
Shit is a lot more maquiavelic
Better start looking for the true religion, because the antichrist is coming and I am not sure if he is an agent of evil or an agent of chaos (remember that in order to create a better word you must destroy the current modern world)
Ehy do you think the elites are destabilizing the world? Because they know
>>
>>79292731
they want to help as much as the current government
>>
>>79292974
Well, there seem to be things that they do not want you to know. A relative of mine was followed for knowing too much. The only way of fixing that was by joining them, or else "I would go to hell" he said
>>
>>79293344
So, it is a "fuck the Plebian class" strategy?
>>
Old geezers with a hardon for playing dress up and promoting charitable causes. Meant a lot more pre 80s. Very expensive membership fees.
>>
>>79292731
>>79292723
It was pretty much a means for white protestant men to organise. My local freemasons do occasionally hold fundraisers and whatnot to help the community
>>
Here comes the real redpill, the last world war was about freemasons vs the thule society
>>
>>79293237
/x/ is that way Paco. The Masons aren't destroyers of anything, we're builders and creators. You're getting all your conspiracies jumbled up brother
>>
Guys Guys
Hear me out
Guys
Hear me
What if
Guys
What is freemasons
>Guys, whay if freemasons are not all the same?!
The Mexican Reform war was a dispute between lodges; pro Empire and Europe, and pro republic and U.S.
Maybe there are lodges that are full NWO, baby killing, /x/ shit, while others are just a group of old people playing D&D with old manuscripts
>>
>>79293532
Kek. Your relative was either invited in or volunteered himself. They follow some candidates who they're on the fence about but only to see if they are committed and worthy, or just seeking personal glory.

And again, every bit of knowledge they have is in the public market now, except for a very few things that aren't necessary for understanding.

Let go of fear friend
>>
Shabbos goy association
Burning crusade
>>
>>79293768
Not always protestant, though they are prevalent, they accept all people who have a belief in something larger than ourselves. Most people would be amazed by the amount of members that consider themselves atheist.
>>
>>79294198
>Masons aren't destroyers of anything
Only the higher up, those in the lower orders are not told of their intentions.
>>
>>79294481
He was invited multiple times to the AJEF, but he told me that that got way out of control and that he had to join or else he would be at risk. What he founded out was enough to put him in one of the most powerful lodge in Mexico at level 10.
>>
>>79294761
That's some real /x/ shit there. Yes, there are levels. However, at every level the general mission is the same; to do what we can to build a better world.
>>
My grandfather was one.

They are just a bunch of men who drink a lot, hold presentations on interesting things and ceremonies for fun, and help each other bend the law for business reasons. They're non-Jewish Jews.
>>
>>79294826
He probably found cartels
>>
>>79294826
Nobody is at risk of anything. Your relative has a fanciful imagination.
>>
>>79294198
>We
Oh...
They tell you half truths and then, once you are in, tell you the horrible rest
One question, are orgies mandatory? Or are they just for the satanists?
>>
>>79295144
I figured on /pol/ this topic would at least receive some general honest curiosity. If so I'm here AMA, but if you just want to spout off /x/ memes about luciferianism and baby murder you can take it to /x/ and play with the RPers
>>
>>79295822
No, I am genuinely curious, but you have to understand that what you answer will be taken with a grain of salt since you may be defending your group (which is completely understandable)
If so, why aren't you more open? There are a lot of capable people out there who are suffering just because they do not have conections. Being so selective in that way can cause being bridged with people only wanting power, and them leveling up until they have their own little private society.
>>
Its literally just a club for men anyone can join.
>>
>>79292601
I'd like to think it is a freemason project, but the masons lodge system has been infiltrated by the Jesuits and corrupted. The founders were onto something when they made this government... but we have morally deadened as a culture due to Marxism so freedom is dying.

we wuz kangz
>>
>>79296278
The selectivity of membership is a lot of tradition, which is silly, but it is also to ensure that only true seekers are being brought in. People don't have to be invited, that's a common misconception, but we're also not going out on recruiting missions. Those that seek will find and such. If there is a local lodge go shake some hands and ask about submitting yourself
>>
>>79296278
In Sweden all lodge's members' names are plainly available trough internet databases etc.
In Germany on the other hand, the membership is secret.

Is it because German freemasons are cunning jews? No, they're still afraid of getting killed by a new Hitler (Hitler killed a lot of freemasons, along with jews etc). We have never had this problem in Sweden so we're open with it.
Poles are secretive as well because of Sovjet Union etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x282
>>79296755
>shaking hands
Lel
I do want the truth, but right now I am occupied with modern world bs.
Any recommendations?
>>
>>79297054
It's like a social club for men who like a bit of spiritual stuff and good company.
And the spiritual bit is frankly just about living a good life, appreciating the creation etc.
Just good lads, tbqh.
>>
>>79297539
I will do my research
What about all of the NWO stuff?
>>
>>79297658
Conspiracies that grew out of the beginnings of America, and we're fueled by improprieties of the Shriners which for a time was an of shoot of Masonry.

Honestly, the NWO stuff is no business of ours. Along with pedophilia rings and drug trade. We're just as much appalled by that as anyone else would be. Direct your curiosity towards governments if that's what you're trying to find
>>
>>79297658
People fear anything that's hidden from them.

The Freemasons are more like an adult version of that 'secret club' you and your friends made when you were ten, and less like Mithraism and other mystery religions..
>>
>>79297539
Fellow?
>>
>>79297658
Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you really think that a few engineers and doctors and one or two advocates from [insert your town name] would conspire on taking over the world?
We do some "secret" stuff for an hour or so, mostly teach younger masons about the masonry, like - you have to respect your family foremost, than your job, than masonry, and afterwards we eat good food and drink some wine/beer and chat for a couple of hours, than we go home.
>>
>>79298009
All mexican presidents in the XX and XXI century have been masons. That may help you understand my distrust
>>
>>79298060
Do you mean Odd Fellow? No, pure old-school freemasonry, and you?
>>
>>79298216
Honestly then, Mexico you need to sort your shit out. It would not surprise me if your lodges were illegitimate.
>>
>>79297658
>>79298060

Idk how it is in Mexico/USA, but here in Europe, quite interestingly, you can travel to other countries and go for a lodge night.
Not all lodges are allowed, but majority.
You write to your officials, say: Hi guys, I'm going to Germany for vacation, I'd like to check out the lodge in Wolfsburg. Your lodge contacts the Wolfsburg lodge, you get a date and an address, and you go there and they greet you like an old friend and even start speaking english all night so you understand (in case you don't speak german), and you can see that even though it's in Germany, they do stuff just like we in Sweden, some minor changes ofc but overall the same stuff. Great stuff, really, like good friends even though you never see them.
That's the brotherhood part, it's not conspiring or anything
>>
>>79298263
Same, though the Shriners in my area won't leave off even after I've told them I've no interest in their child fuckery.

How long have you been with us?
>>
File: 09.Sept-1938-01.jpg (123 KB, 410x620) Image search: [Google]
09.Sept-1938-01.jpg
123 KB, 410x620
>>79291013
>>
>>79298497
I would not care about Masonry if it was not for that tiny detail.
Trying to sort our shit out is extremely dangerous with secret societies, putting themselves above the nation.
If I try to do anything I will get killed
>>
>>79298579
It works the same here in the US. In fact, I was on a business trip to England and the lodge was the first place I contacted. Stayed with an older member the whole week I was in London, treated me like his closest friend.
>>
>>79297658
>>79298579

One other thing about brotherhood is that when a mason gets sick or old, his brothers will visit him at hospital etc, so you commit yourself to the lodge but then you know that you'll not die alone if it ever so happened. If you were to die, then your wife will get help from the brothers etc, not like money to live off of for the rest of her life, but like helping her with manly chores or something.

Here where I live (won't disclose that) a couple of brothers "conspired" one time, and created a secret group withing the masons - they went out on Christmas Eve and gave people presents on the street, like toys for kids and stuff, never shoved their face either, they did for a couple of years. It came up many years later what they did, so they didn't even disclosed that to anyone because they didn't want to do it for fame within the lodge but to be good people, rly.
>>
>>79291013
The free masons in my town lend out their buildings for free.

AA groups meet there, they host events for the elderly, children. I actually met one if the guys through work, and were working out something for next year.

>Setting up a small concert for local bands to come play and all the proceeds are donated to animal shelters/buying fencing for dogs in the area who have to be tied on a leash to go outside

Are they really that evil?
>>
>>79298885
Your's is a cartel problem not a Mason problem. I'm sorry to here about it
>>
>>79299096
It's the secrecy. But it's also an organization made by humans, si it's prome for corruption
>>
>>79298931
Don't London masons go out on the streets after a lodge evening , in full mason outfit, no secrecy and so on? I've seen a couple of videos of that on youtube.
People still think we want to take over the world even though it's as open as it can get.
>>
>>79291013
I'm a Freemason.

AMA.
>>
I have relatives who are in the freemasons. It's not particularly sinister, basically just a life-insurance scheme mixed with a social network. You contribute a fairly large amount of your salary every year, and that means you get access to a large group of moderately powerful friends, plus if you die the freemasons will look after your family.
>>
>>79299130
Carteles are bff's of the government. A cartel problem is a government problem.
Don't think that the Mexican government is stupid enough to lose to a bunch of narcos, it is pretty safe to say that our government (the real one) is made up of the most intelligent people on earth
>>
File: CS7pEA7WUAAau0y.jpg (76 KB, 498x620) Image search: [Google]
CS7pEA7WUAAau0y.jpg
76 KB, 498x620
>>
>>79299227
The secrecy? The only secret thing are the rituals. Not so secret though, because you can find all rituals online really.
The rituals are secret because the old day masons created the rituals as such that you - a new member, coming in and learning - will have a great experience that you won't forget for the rest of your life. So the secrecy is because if you read on beforehand about what's going to happen, you won't experience it as so special anymore, there will be no fun, simply. imagine when you were a kid and if your parents told you what you'll get for christmas, opening the boxes wouldn't be so special, right?
>>
>>79299314
We pay very little, like 20-ish Euro a year, because our lodge owns a couple of very old buildings in town that the lodge hires out for a lot of money. But then you pay for the food offcourse, and if you're to be promoted you pay for your new outfit.
>>
>>79299468
Actually the secrecy was because the craft has it's origins in the Stonemason Guilds. Protecting trade secrets and all that, except it was supposed to be spiritual secrets in this case.
>>
>>79296528

WE WUZ KANGZ!

>>79291013

WE WUZ KANGZ!
>>
>>79299656
Yes, historically it's correct.
I think it's just an excercise for the character nowadays, you know, to keep a secret.
>>
>>79299272

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!
>>
>>79299416
>mexican intellectuals
>>
File: 666666.jpg (26 KB, 238x320) Image search: [Google]
666666.jpg
26 KB, 238x320
>>79294940
it's what i call bullshit.

the french vendean genocide and revolution, the first empire, bolchevism, gladio destabilization, the lodge P2 etc were about construction ?
>>
File: 12.Dec-1940-06.jpg (272 KB, 731x830) Image search: [Google]
12.Dec-1940-06.jpg
272 KB, 731x830
>>
>>79299874
There's no way to ensure one's intentions, right? How could anyone know that those P2 italians were conspiring? That's why it's called a conspiration, really, because you don't tell anyone.
Btw we can't visit french lodges, IDK why though, some differences in protocol I guess.
>>
>>79299234
I asked about that, he said simple as can be some of the guys want to grab beers at a pub after and don't feel it necessary to change. He said there were worries at first about getting the regalia dirty or being a poor representation of Masonry but the timed it has happened everyone was very professional.

The stigma will be there forever, unless we made every man and woman alive a member. I love some of the crazy things I've been asked before
>>
>>79300317
>I love some of the crazy things I've been asked before
Like? I get amused by other people's craziness
>>
The Free Masons they build stuff. Way cooler than the Free Lawyers.
>>
It's basically

>muh secret club

They used to be revelant, but now completely obsolete and pointless. People with power just join it for tradition purpose. In a few years they'll disapear completely.

Some of them are here on /pol/. Just ask them what is freemasonry, they will be unable to give a clear awnser because they don't even know what's the point.
>>
>>79300481
Once, had a man ask "aren't the Mason's the ones who killed Jesus?" I laughed, tried not to but I did.
>>
>>79293587
Yes. Build a better world - for them. Judaism for goyim.
>>
>>79300661
Wow...
>But seriously, between you and me, were they?!
>>
>>79300642
The point is universal improvement, through community improvement, through personal improvement.

Simple enough
>>
>>79300850
You're joking I hope
>>
>Redpill me on Freemasonry
It used to be dumb bricklayers who wanted their own "mystic" ceremonies and shit. So they made up initiations and rituals pretty much like frat boys do.
Then it used to be the circles of the connected influential upper classes.
But not anymore, the influential people are now fighting all for themselves and against eachother. They have lost interest in the Masons.
Which means nowadays anybody can join. They let in niggers and Jews. No kidding.
>>
>>79291013
they used to be good till the jews infiltrated in, like always.

My father received and invitation and ( at least here in Romania) they seem pretty based, idk about muh US and other western countries ones.
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 256x257
>>79300921
You are hiding the truth
Gotcha
Gotta tell CNN
>>
>>79300852

>universal improvement

Perhaps you could give me a few example of how the improved our world?

Are they the people who help eledery crossing the street? Fucking great.
>>
>>79299874
Lodge P2 was a far right clandestine lodge.
Their charter was withdrawn.
>>
>>79299874
Bolchevism isn't our fault. Every organization has mistakes and past marks. Catholicism, monarchs, democracies, etc.. do you uproot an entire garden because a few heads of lettuce were spoiled in previous harvests?
>>
>>79301170
Not improving by being a mason. Improving by being a motivated, ambitious, good human being, and becoming that motivated, ambitious, good human being CAN (doesn't necessarily, but can) happen trough being a mason.
Now, if you need a list of things that masons did that were good, google it. From Mozart to Founding Fathers to Alexander Fleming and his pennicilin.
>>
>>79291013
>Redpill me on Freemasonry

some meetings and fundraisers happen

occasionally there are dinners and other pot luck events

lots of people who have never been masons like to act like they know shit about masons
>>
>>79291824
Were you decapitated?
>>
File: 1444148561690.jpg (36 KB, 585x466) Image search: [Google]
1444148561690.jpg
36 KB, 585x466
>>79295038
>ceremonies for fun
Lol. nice try friend.
>>
>>79301170
Like my Swedish friend said, it's about becoming a motivated, loving, and ambitious person. You get groups of those kinds of people together and a lot of good can come from it.

Also, again Google will give you a long list of Masons and the impact they've had
>>
>>79291013
you need to spend the 43 hours to listen to all of bill coopers mystery babylon. He redpills you on them from day 1 to the 90s and their future plans for the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
>>
File: 1385867157463.jpg (77 KB, 680x387) Image search: [Google]
1385867157463.jpg
77 KB, 680x387
>>79301766
Ole Billy Cooper was a great American.
>>
>>79301766
Hi /x/! Summon any demons today?
>>
File: 6786586865.png (110 KB, 411x412) Image search: [Google]
6786586865.png
110 KB, 411x412
>>79301851
>>
>>79301766
My NIGGGGGAAAAAA
>>
>>79301611
Lucifer, in Latin meaning "the morning star", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".
The seething energies of [the morning star] are in his hands. Literally a lot of energy, a lot of potential, no?
>>
>>79292737
ooga booga speak english boy.
>>
>>79301970
Not worth it man. People will take everything literally when they don't have a mind for deeper thinking
>>
>>79295822
I read somewhere that Masonry is just an economic network, a bunch of business owners and professionals who help each other out. Basically, it's an alternative to the Jewish economic network.

Is that true? If so, do you admit Jews? The other guy said his lodge doesn't admit Jews.
>>
>>79302386
1. Swedish Rite is only for christians, other lodges only require a belief in supreme being.
2. Swedish Rite forbids any form of economic help, so no business deals, no jobs, nothing like that is allowed.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1241x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1241x688
>>79292537
Who died in the titanic?
Got a jew meme for it by any chance?
>>
>>79302628
Iceberg.
>>
>>79301970
Rising energy ain't got nothing on the infinite...
My guess is that neither God nor Satan know where even they come from, but that's the beauty of it all isn't it?
I mean, the Bible never does explain where God comes from, does it? Maybe even he doesn't know.
>>
I am the master of a lodge. AMA
>>
>>79302800
I was told about a creator of the creator
>>
>>79302800
I don't think you should take that quote literally, just as you shouldn't read the bible literally.
But that other thought you had was really good, really deep. A hard question really, very philosophical.
Will remember that one, thanks!
>>
File: 1462822248241.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1462822248241.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>79303091
>>
>>79303091
Would you mind elaborating please? I'm fascinated.
When I saw God(in an acid trip) he told me this himself, he doesn't know, no one knows!
>>79303138
But you have a cross on your flag, isn't that proof enough?
>>
>>79302386
It's not set out to advance each other financially but anyone will tell you networking is a key component to success in any indusrty. There are other financial help, such as any family, if someone needs help most Masons able will help.

As far as entry Christianity isn't a requirement though that is the majority belief. All our lodge requires is a belief in something more than oneself. That differs depending on the lodge and their traditions.

Like, they wouldn't let me stay at my Swedish friends lodge most likely because I'm not what I would call a Christian. Though they'd be likely to listen and make a judgement call based on my arguments
>>
>>79303334
That is the only thing I know, about the possibility of a creator of a creator.
I must start my (let's call it metamorphosis) in order to understand, right now you know more than what I do
>>
File: image.gif (660 KB, 356x272) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
660 KB, 356x272
>>79302780
Don't forget
>le funny squinty man from the departed
>>
>>79303334
Trying to define God and the universe in physicality is not going to get you very far. "God" is not a boxed in concept and can't be understood as such. What you met wasn't God, but maybe a god.
>>
>>79291013
freemasons are caught in the triangle of intellect. you just can pray for them their architect is no twisted deity
>>
2 time worshipful master here. Freemasonry bases itself off the building of king Solomons temple. It orginated as a way of passing and examining apprentices. The term "free" originates from the fact that the early masons were free to cross political boundaries freely which was uncommon for that era. Eventually during the enlightenment era laymen who supported science and math and political figures were also admitted into the order as "speculative" masons as opposed to "operative" masons thay actually did brick work.

Today every state in the US as well as many European and Asian countries have their own grand lodge. Grand lodges are independent of each other and the grand master is the supreme leader of his jurisdiction. It seem from my experience freemasons consist mostly military veterans, mostly NCOs, from the ww2 to Vietnam era, and young professionals under 40 who were members of a fraternity in college. Theres still a large military membership but it's not the majority anymore.
>>
>>79304066
We'll said. My lodge is mostly young professionals now, though just 10 years ago it was majority veterans
>>
>>79292373
>>79292427
Masonry is a "secret organization", but sll that means is that they don't tell outsiders shit. You can read basically everything you want to know about it online or you can join a local lodge if you live in most places in the western world.

Also, those weird books are mostly philosophical crap relating to their whole theme. I've seen them.
>>
>>79304295
Does it seem like it skipped the baby boomer genration to you as well?
>>
>>79293759
>70 bucks/yr
>expensive
wew lad
>>
>>79291013
the ultimate form of getting cucked.
>>
>>79304440
We like to say we aren't a secret soceity, we're a soceity with secrets. If we were a secret soceity we wouldn't put our emblems all over our cars and buildings and tacky ass neck ties.

The secrecy mostly comes from our modes of recognition and what we do during initiation ceremonies. Basically the day to day internal stuff is kept private, but anything done outside the building is public.

We have several public ceremonies including funeral rites, cornerstone layings, installation of officers, and some grand lodge meetings are open to the public.
>>
>>79291465
>>79291824
>>79291388
>green
I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL ALONG
THERE WAS A THIRD PILL??
>>
>>79304010
explain your thought if you can
>>
>>79294826
"Level 10"? The fuck is that? Also, legal lodges don't invite people or threaten them to join; 'to be one ask one' is a pretty standard motto for just and upright lodges.
>>
>>79291013
I think everyone in the low levels are meme but the higher level are serious
>>
File: 2wejm09.jpg (25 KB, 802x612) Image search: [Google]
2wejm09.jpg
25 KB, 802x612
>>79291013

They sell out their own people to ZOG for advancement. Lots of homosexuality.
>>
>>79291013

I have no idea, I have some family members who are masons, I was even invited to join myself but declined.

I will tell you that my uncle who had always been poor as shit and never had a stable job was rich after he joined the masons. He doesn't even work, yet he still has a $200,000 house and goes on vacations throughout the year.

No idea what they do, family members just say it's a fraternity to help humanity. They do charity events and shit, but also do some weird rituals in their temples.
>>
>>79294761
Can you enlighten us lesser members about what our superiors wish to do?
>>
>>79305141
>twice past master
>32nd degree
>knights templar
>cryptic council
>royal arch
>personal relationship with past grand masters
>member of several invitational secret (even to masons) orders

I like to think I'm pretty high level and so fair I haven't been let in on any plans for world domination
>>
>>79304984
>I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL ALONG
THERE WAS A THIRD PILL??

you mean for the past month, newfriend?
yes, there are several pills
>>
File: image.jpg (583 KB, 2800x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583 KB, 2800x830
>>79304984
>>
>>79291013

A bunch of children playing with "magick" and quibbling about useless symbols.

You're welcome.
>>
>>79291013
My cousin met young guys (minions) who played with the dollar market, he met them cz hes a mason.
They were here to oversee our copper extraction
>>
>>79304295
I wish that was the case where I'm originally from; most of the members are 70+; I was only one of about two dozen younger guys to be raised there. The familial lineage of it isn't as strong up north as it is down in places like VA.
>>
>>79305060
See
>>79298216
>>79298885
There are 33 levels in the kind of lodges I have had contact with. They seem to be more about power. Maybe you have being infiltrated
>The NWO does not seem so crazy now
>>
>>79305465
you spend your time on 4chan.
of course you wouldn't.
>>
File: confused-face.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>79302581
>Swedish Rite
>>
>>79305465
so it's mostly a meme?
>>
>>79305716
There are 3 levels in a "blue lodge" then 30 more levels in the Scottish rite, and 10 more levels in the york rite. Other rites have other degrees as well. But no -lodge- has 33 degrees. Only the rites go above 3. Its one of the principle landmarks of the fraternity.
>>
>>79299874
Literally every single independence movement in the Americas was lead by a freemason, literally every single one.
Freemasons were certainly behind some shit, particularly in the 18th and 18th century revolutions.
>>
>>79292107
>>79291013
Have family history of degrees as far as the 34th and scottish rite, they run everything.

Every promotion you are told everything you know is a lie, and told a new lie, keeps happening until roughly 30th degree, also known as "illuminati" (those who see) as they know the real truths of the highest rites of freemasonry.

Joining point is if earning either about £60,000 to £120,000/year, if you do not join, you will not get any further. To recieve promotion such as chief constable, must be a mason. They run everything, even the militaries of the western world, in order to become group captain in R.A.F, for example, one must join the freemasons. In order to become Air Comodore or higher, one must become a master mason, which involves animal sacrifice and paedophilia, so that nobody dares leave the order, as they will be blackmailed and then most likely killed.

Different orders of freemasons include Shriners, Freemasons, Rites (e.g. Scottish Rite), Knights Templar, etc etc.

It is an order of the top 5% of rich people in the world, lead by the top 0.05%.

Every famous person is either a mason, or their puppet.

They also wear stupid hats, robes and aprons, perform complicated handshakes, and a bunch of other "cool club" faggotry, just a bunch of degenerates willing to hurt anyone in order to feel powerful, and belong to some stupid gay tradition. Watching them perform their rights up to the third degree is ultra gay, they are just nasty and stupid.
>>
>>79305931
Feels like it sometime. The reddit group has "masonic meme mondays" and a lot of lodge experiences can be expressed as memes
>>
The enemy the Hitler wanted to stop.
>>
>>79306092
Can confirm. Our hats are fucking stupid
>>
>>79305716
Actually my Mexican friend, there are three degrees. The fourth through thirty-second are symbolic York/Scottish Rite degrees; the thirty-third is honorary and usually bestowed upon someone who has done a lot of good for their community via the lodge.
>>
File: 1461870193721.jpg (20 KB, 337x395) Image search: [Google]
1461870193721.jpg
20 KB, 337x395
>>79306288
>tfw you see the Tall Cedars of Lebanon wearing their shit in public
>>
File: 1466073336231.jpg (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1466073336231.jpg
102 KB, 450x443
Is trump a freemason?
>>
>>79306644
This guy knows. You gonna be at the July multi-state?
>>
>>79306092
Also, contrary to what many idiots with no first hand knowledge think, there are no religious ties, asides from a few traditional order of the knights templar rites included within the masonic rites, just rich people, most of who have vile personalities, wanting something to belong to, wanting to be better than other at any cost, dancing around like idiots, controlling and intentionally crashing stocks, controlling most of the worlds trade and resources (I once needed a certain type of wood in a quantity almost impossible to get it for anything less than £300k, in 2 days, should be impossible, my partner who is a master mason in a high order, got it for me for £20k overnight.)

Contrary to popular belief, there are a serious lot of them, I would be very surprised if anyone on this board did not know at least a few, easy to spot when one knows their signals. Identification includes strange jewelery, strange ways of speaking, coughing whilst scratching the back of their head, abstract and very firm handshakes etc. A lot of people are in the masons, a pyramid of puppets lead by the top few orders and degrees of masons, new world order type shit. Almost nothing significant happens without them wanting it to happen. At the end of the day they are just people, and their work makes our lives easier in a way, in return for our ignorance. They are nothing magical, just twisted human beings with a lot of money, and the trade network of the entire world at their fingertips. (for any of you /x/ idiots, they are NOT lizzards.)
>>
>>79306735
Our rosters tend to be private except for the officers that need to be public for operational purposes (master, secretary, treasurer) so there's no way to know without having sat in lodge with him.
>>
>>79306808
No, I just moved WA a couple months ago, no TCL out here. I'm not a member but I saw them on occasion when I was in Virginia.
>>
>>79306900
>Contrary to popular belief, there are a serious lot of them
That's what a relative told me after knowing he was being followed. "Don't say anything now, the walls have ears" And that at least 10% of office workers in our school are masons
>>
>>79306735
Trump may be a Freemason, but Hilary is a lizzard
>>
>>79306808
You can join at large if there isn't a TCL within 100 miles of you. I think it takes 25 to charter a new forest.

http://www.tallcedars.org/information/join.htm
>>
>>79291013

Freemasons are, and always were, an entry-tier secret society, the bulk of the membership being oblivious to its purpose or activities. In the 18th century two factions struggled for control of the masons (again, with most members being unaware of the struggle), the illuminati (mostly Bavarian, lower-class, ex-Catholic secularist rationalists) and the rosicrucians (mostly Prussian, aristocratic, Protestant, and spiritualist/esoteric Christians).

The illuminati won, and now the masons are NWO secret society kindergarten. The vast majority don't know that the baal-worshipping, child-raping, bohemian grove (and European equivalent) types are running the show.

The spread of degeneracy, destruction of Christianity and western civilization, destabilization of the world, all part of the real elite's insane, satan-worshiping plans
>>
>>79306735
Yes, I would be beyond surprised if any more than a hundredth of the millionares in the world are not, most of them from just winning the lottery. Also, everyone who can even consider running for pres. is a mason, 100%. (not all masons are that bad.)

Also, about 90% of masons 3rd degree and higher, are pedophiles, and I would not be surprised if almost all of those with family sexually abuse family members. Happened a lot in my family, luckily never to me though.

Also, masonry is not ever family related, one of the most important rules in masonry is that family is completely ignored when seeking to become a mason, if you are retarded, you will not be accepted, no matter how high your family may be in the masons, with very very few exceptions.

A little piece of trivia, almost all the leaders of the masons live in Malta, it is the capital of freemasonary and has been since just before WW1.
>>
>>79307664
>Also, about 90% of masons 3rd degree and higher, are pedophiles, and I would not be surprised if almost all of those with family sexually abuse family members. Happened a lot in my family, luckily never to me though.

I think that has less todo with masonry and more to do with being british
>>
File: Easy-as_Juan-2-3!.jpg (236 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
Easy-as_Juan-2-3!.jpg
236 KB, 625x480
>>79294456
I've got a a "Great Work" for all the mexican pseudo-masons itt

>magnum opus related

tarry not Paco, for the hour draws nigh!
>>
>>79306109
>tfw kek meme could be masonic conspiracy
>tfw it doesn't even matter if it is
>>
>>79307212
Yup, probably 5-10% of whites in the US are in the masons, and in the UK, I would not be surprised if it was a higher number, they are just such uppity cunts that they manage to fool themselves into thinking it is mega exclusive. Most people in the education system, asides from teachers, are masons, as the masons have an interest in abusing their powers over the school system and school curriculum in order to jewify the brains of the children. Somewhere in Malta, shekelstein and his templar brothers chuckle whilst the children of the western world are mentally gangraped by girthy black cocks.

One must be careful of the masons, if you actually know things about them, and dig deep as I have done in the real world, ignoring the conspiracy crap on the internet, you will receive death threats very openly, and they are not empty threats. The masons control us to a large extent, but they are no more capable of brainwashing than your average teacher, it is easy to see through the masonic bullshit. I'm assuming that's why your relative was being followed by the cunts.
>>
>>79305465
That's cause they already own the world through stocks and shares in almost everything in the western world. The banks, and militaries, the education system, and minerals and resources etc etc. You will only learn the full thruth once accepted into the "Maltese order of the Jolly Shriners".
>>
>>79299874
P2 lost it's right to be called a Freemason organization after the Grand Lodge learned what they were doing.
>>
>>79307987
>tfw they find out masonry is about the search for light
>>
>>79299234
A lot of people mistaken Freemasons to be a secret organization. They're an organization with some secrets
>>
>>79308306
I am a knight of malta, order of the red cross and the Mediterranean pass and a noble of the mystic shrine
>>
>>79308116
yup, that's exactly what happened
Poor souls, so empty
But what I still haven't understood is the whole "Fearing for my own soul" he bought in.
>>
>>79291388
What is the green pill? Explain with out saying disease.
>>
>>79294456
>Guys, whay if freemasons are not all the same?!

They aren't, because the different levels and rites are all somewhat insulated from one another. For example, the British peer who launched an investigation into the Dunblane shooting and all related conspiracies was a mason. He insisted on using all resources at his disposal as a member of the house of Lords to get to the bottom of it, in the face of official opposition.

He was investigating the shooter (a pedophile pimp) and the mp who fast-tracked the shooter's gun license (a blairite) both of whom were also masons.

Then Blair ended the hereditary peerage and he lost all his official powers and authority. Dunblane was the pretext for Britain becoming nogunz
>>
File: NO!.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NO!.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>79294744
>atheist masons

>pic related

The ONLY rites where that is acceptable are G∴O∴D∴F∴ & Le Droit Humane (both French) which were... not by coincidence, the FIRST lodges to be corrupted by jews (and their Jacobin/Illuminist shabbos goyim) and were directly responsible for the rise of Anarchism. Marxism and other hard left political "revolutions."

Austria followed shortly and then the cancer spread. But Atheism is NOT permitted.

You cannot be an atheist and a proper freemason.
>>
>>79308546
>>79305475
Is an /x/ meme. An add-on to the Red and Blue /pol/ memes
>>
>>79304530
Perhaps it is because you were reborn from that era. Your soul was that of a boomer
>>
>>79308643
>You cannot be an atheist and a proper freemason.

What about a gnostic who believes Lucifer is God and Yehowa is the devil? :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 345x431
>>79305475
>Mfw I'm a brown pill
>>
>>79309069
>believes in god/Satan

Sounds pretty theist to me

In reality the requirement is a belief in a higher power and of the immortality of the soul
>>
>>79304984

There's like a million pills dude. Most of them are fucking retarded though, so swallow with caution
>>
>>79291013
useful idiots
>>
>>79302628
what the fuck is he doing to poor Stallman?
>>
How do I join?

Is it okay if I'm a NEET and have no masonry skills?
>>
>>79309287

I'm not asking because that's what I believe, it's because that's what I think the upper levels believe. I don't know the specifics of which branches are in league with the nwo and which are just fun secret societies, but I know that there are fucked up people, especially in Europe (like that britbong said, pedophilia is pretty much ubiquitous) who control certain sectors of masonry and use them as vetting grounds for their own potential recruits.

The old Confederate cemetery near my house is packed to the brim with obelisks, but the nwo backed the Yankees, so obviously not everybody is on the same page.
>>
>>79309564
If so you would be an useful idiot to a bunch of useful idiots
>>
>>79299635
Why doesn't your lodge remove shitskins?
>>
File: ryti.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
ryti.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1078
Finnish president during WW2 Risto Ryti was a Freemason

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risto_Ryti#Freemason_and_believer_in_Fate_and_spirituality

In the pic Hitler shaking hands with him
>>
>>79309564
> be a man
> be free born to free parents
> meet minimum age requirement (18/21)
> have a belief in a supreme being
> have belief in immortal soul
> be able to pass a background check
> be able to pay dues
> find a mason and ask for a petition

Best way to do it is Google "Grand Lodge of [state you live in]" and contact the Grand secretary. Or if there's a lodge near your house find there Web page and look for an "2b1ask1" link
>>
>>79310008
I'll only join if they promise to remove shitskins
>>
>>79310154
You're in luck. Because in most states shit skins have their own lodges called "prince hall lodges". We tend to be completly segregated
>>
>>79309912
He was kicked out of it though
Risto Ryti was a Freemason, but after his prison sentence, was required to give up membership in his lodge, as convicts were barred from membership. He had become a Freemason in 1924, but according to the Finnish Grand Lodge's assistant grand scribe Reijo Ahtokari, he did not very actively participate in Masonic activities. Historians are still skeptical as to whether Ryti's Freemasonry influenced his political actions. In January 1941, for example, he appointed a fellow Freemason, Jukka W. Rangell, as prime minister only after his secretary Lauri Puntila suggested that he do so.
>>
>>79302982
your a slave to the fractal
>>
>>79307659
If you knew anything it would be that satan = Saturn.
>>
>>79307987
Nah, kek is just an autistic meme.
>>
My dad has been a free mason for as long as I can think back.

They meet up once a week and do some kind of "spiritual supervision" where they talk about life with the higher-ups (which is totally not praying because it's totally not religious). Everyone is free to join and all, they have events, it really seems like a mix of church and some social club for old people to be honest.

The thought that these guys hold immense amounts of power is hilarious to me, who knows. Maybe they know the way and I'm just a sheeple. All hail the bingo playing overlords.
>>
>>79310418
I mean permanently bruder
>>
>>79311057
As far as I know freemasons don't accept non-believers. They don't care what you believe in but you have to believe in at least some god.
>>
You can't have post green pill depression...
Green pill is all about ''transcending'' things like depression, anxiety, fear and so on, although the stuff fringe gives you to read is mostly bullshit, Atkinson has some good stuff but it's really long, boring, and sometimes ineffective.
>>
>>79307659
Calm down there, Alex Jones.
>>
>>79310757
Which one
>>
>>79307664
>Also, about 90% of masons 3rd degree and higher, are pedophiles
[citation needed]
>>
>>79313382
Was stated by a britbong where 90% of their population is pedophiles, so just chalk it up to projection
>>
>>79311866

wouldnt you still be scared if a bear was 3 feet away and about to eat you? wouldnt you still have anxiety about a social situation if it was inherently awkward?

you need to feel emotion to grow. recognizing where it comes from and why is what you would deem "transcending it." and when you do that it just evaporates. ignoring your feelings takes you nowhere
>>
>>79314826
I think it's more about not letting emotions control your life.
>>
>>79308643
So the freemasons are controlled by the jews?
>>
It's a fraternity for old people
>>
>>79316180
No, the Zionists are basically against everything Freemasonry stands for.
>>
>>79308514
You are quite likely very drunk, very stupid, lying, or suicidal for saying that on the internet of all places.
>>
>>79316032
emotions do control your life. whether you know it or not.

restraint and temperance are good, but thats not everything
>>
>>79316578
I am confused by the contradictions here. Some are saying freemasons are behind nwo, some say Zionists are. I was just curious as to what anon meant about it being infiltrated by jews.
>>
File: Zion pyramid.png (31 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
Zion pyramid.png
31 KB, 400x384
>>79317727
>>
>>79316653
Cause we don't wear badges on our suits that identify us as members when we go to lodge
>>
>>79316665
Emotions can add direction to our lives, but they do not control it. Not if you don't let them.
>>
>>79306092
Can a poorfag join and improve his prospects?
>>
File: 'European' Union.png (231 KB, 1080x797) Image search: [Google]
'European' Union.png
231 KB, 1080x797
>>79294940
>>79305452

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>79321129
"Closely related expedient creations of Freemasonry"
or
"We can't actually prove any sort of correlation B-BUT YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IT!"
>>
File: 1.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>79322658

Yeah, that must mean it's false; back to the drawing board.
>>
>>79319536
so youd rather live in a emotionless void?

go back to atheism retard
>>
>>79320587
Poor fag can join, but you'll need to put in a lot of time meorizing ritual work, volunteering, joining additional rites and learning their work and probably spend about 5 years getting to know people before you'll have networked enough for someone to try to pyt in a good word for you. Some of the small business owners mught get yiu an entry level job...just like any other organization like masons

However I can tell you that a masonic lodge is about the only place you can go and get a decent meal 5 nights a week for $5 or less and not be surrounded by homeless people. so if you're poor and on your own it almost makes sense to join for the food
>>
>>79321129
>>79323166
Ora pois, tás maluco?
>>
Literally at the heart of all evil in the world
>>
>>79323798
Poor sure, NEAT no. No lodge anywhere ever will accept someone with 0 motivation
>>
>>79298957
>>79299096

Jesus, what if... what if this whole "Freemasons are evil and all powerful" conspiracy is really just being pushed in an attempt by Jews to further undermine white brotherhood, community and fraternity?
>>
>>79323571
Did I say emotionless? I said with emotions under control. Look up stoicism. I bet you would benefit from its teachings.
>>
>>79316653
I think he meant the MASONIC "Knight Malta" degree which is the 2nd of English York Rite's "Chivalric" degrees.

I'm guessing you were assuming he meant the Catholic KOM.

Lol, Shriner also as a Knight of Matla... would be some serious issues there.
>>
>>79308116
How can one dig deep enough, as you have, to receive death threats?
>>
File: 1437517647658.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1437517647658.png
78 KB, 412x351
How do I join them?
>>
>>79325507
Yes, that guy is definitely a kiddie diddler with that resume.
>>
>>79322658
It's not sanctioned by a grand lodge via charter or writ.. HOWEVER... the fact remains that Count Coudenhove-Kalergi WAS Grand Master of all Austrian lodges, dropped out and then IMMEDIATELY got to work on getting funding from Zio-bankers (the Warburgs primarily) and starting up his "Pan-Europa" Society.

Which WAS then subsequently shilled heavily by masonic personae and in masonic periodicals (such as "The Beacon") telling all brother Masons of that time period that they should assist as
>it is indeed a Masonic Work of the highest order

So, make of that what you will.
>>
>>79323979

Mas que ausência de argumentação é essa?
>>
>>79325985
Simple friend, cracked your knuckles, dig deep into that bag of cheetos, and do what the other anon did... type up some RP
>>
>>79326008
Go ask one.
>>
>>79326008
Go to your local lodge and introduce yourself
>>
>>79291013

Scotland lodges seem to be about gay hand shakes and literally nothing else. They do a lot of charity work I gues
>>
>>79326531
so they're all about nothing but gay handshakes and... masonic Work to better their jurisdiction.

Sounds about right.
>>
File: Africa population.png (62 KB, 870x465) Image search: [Google]
Africa population.png
62 KB, 870x465
>>79326108
>So, make of that what you will.

Indeed, as we'll see "soonish", rather than later.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.