[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that republitards will literally support and defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 403x392
Reminder that republitards will literally support and defend the Gun Show Loophole
>>
What a great thread. I'm sure you have a productive day ahead of you that you'll be proud of at the end of it.
>>
>>79290556

t. Butthurt conservative
>>
I'm sure your mothers basement is great this time of year
>>
File: j7LrAg.png (125 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
j7LrAg.png
125 KB, 600x576
>>79290401

Reminder that the gun show loophole is bullshit liberal rhetoric that doesn't exist.
>>
>>79290556

as you kids like to say these days:

"not an argument"
>>
File: polinanutshell3.jpg (128 KB, 719x536) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell3.jpg
128 KB, 719x536
>>79293862
>>
File: I want my cake back.jpg (719 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
I want my cake back.jpg
719 KB, 750x3200
>>79290401
You fucking idiot if you buy a gun at a gun show there is a god damn background check. If you by a gun from a private citizen outside of a gun show that's called a private sale and it's regulated on the individual state level. Some states require a background check some do not. If you want universal background checks campaign for it in your home state. You will most likely loose. Only liberal shitfest states have them and most of the gun crime.
>>
>>79290401
>Stop letting in mudslimes and letting them have guns. They make up 1% of the population. Im okay with treating 1% of the people as terrorists, especially since their primarily immigrants.
>>
>>79290401
What loophole?
>>
>>79293862
This.

I keep seeing on the news in Cali all this shit about closing the gun show loophole and requiring background checks for guns purchased at a gun show.

This shit is already in place. I have bought guns at gun shows and done background checks.

There's a video somewhere where a journalist tries to go buy guns at different gun shops and shows in some southern states with lax laws, and he gets BTFO every time because they won't let him buy without a background check and when he pushes them they throw him out.
>>
File: 1428441177627.jpg (26 KB, 274x321) Image search: [Google]
1428441177627.jpg
26 KB, 274x321
What loophole, faggot?

If you buy from an FFL, you still need a background check.
>>
>>79290401
>The Enumerated Powers of the federal government being largely limited to interstate commerce and not private sales.
>loophole
It's only being called a loophole because it prevents totalitarianism.
>>
>>79293972

>Implying that I adhere to the two party system
>Implying that I didn't assert a position

Nicely done.
>>
>>79290401
What is this so called gun show loophole?
Are you referring to people buying guns from other private citizens in a private sale? Cause guns are private property and can be sold or destroyed or locked up in a safe with no government oversight, as is the norm with private property.
Are you referring to people buying guns and ammunition from regular gun shops that display at gun shows? Cause they still do the background check as required by law.

If you want to get rid of private sales of firearms then call it what it is, government oversight of all transactions of private property. The only way to enforce a ban on private sales of firearms would be to have a registry of all privately owned firearms, and a regular inspection of each person's firearms to ensure they haven't been illegally sold.
Is that what liberals want? To keep track of every gun and bullet in the country?
Why stop at guns? Track knives too. Pencils. Piano wire. Literally anything that could be used to harm someone needs to be tracked and sold only at the discretion of the government.
What about hammers? Hammers and other blunt objects like 2x4 planks of wood, shovels, and other home maintenance items are responsible for more than 10 times the deaths annually than guns. And yes, hammers are responsible in the same way guns are responsible.

Of course, there's the good old fashioned comparison between guns and pools. Drowning is way more deadly annually than guns are, so we should totally have strict government oversight of who gets to build a pool, if not outright ban them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.