[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GOP strongholds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: democrats.jpg (31 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
democrats.jpg
31 KB, 640x414
2 transgender Democrats nominated in Western GOP strongholds. History is on the side of progressives!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-transgender-democrats-nominated-western-gop-strongholds-210839403.html
>>
>>79288272
Don't they still have to run against their respective GOP opponents?
>>
>>79289197
Yep, and Misty Snow, the Utah candidate is a cashier with a high school diploma. It would be great if they won because I have no doubt she will fight for the peoples rights to the best of her abilities, and politicians with degrees have already shown they're just as ineffective, but because it's utah she has about the same chance to win as the reanimated bones of Stalin.
>>
>>79288272
that's some ugly assed degeneracy right there man...
>>
>>79288272
>nominated
Lol that is nothing
>>
>>79288272
Well I mean if it prevents women from becoming politicians and fucking shit up, this could be of some use

Just wear a drag and shake it off once you get elected. It's not like they'll say you're not a woman afterwards because liberals
>>
>>79289611
You get the feeling that the Dems are just trying to troll all the conservative Mormons.
>>
>>79288272
>inb4 'This is a 10/10 in USA' shill threads start popping up
>>
>>79288272
holy fuck kill them
>>
>>79289729
It's gotta be bait. They know a Dem will never win in Utah, let alone a tranny Dem. They're putting the tranny's out there hoping to get the Republicans to insult them for being tranny's so they can say "Look how mean and transphobic Republicans are!"
>>
>>79288272

Goddamn, trannies are all such narcissists with inflated egos.
>>
>>79289483
>she
>>
>>79290409
>implying she's a man
K. Have fun spouting memes and disrespecting anyone who you think is weird. I'm sure your opinion is the correct one.
>>
>>79289729
They are, headlines of this trash basically said he won already
>>
>>79290530
That grotesque mockery of what you believe is a woman is still just a cryptofaggot man.
>>
>>79290530
My opinion is that that is a man. His chromosomes would back me up on that.
>>
>>79291589
>>79291775
K. Have fun being left behind by society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.