[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in a pub with some friends >get to talk with a pair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: polackbroscircustop.jpg (14 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
polackbroscircustop.jpg
14 KB, 300x458
>be me in a pub with some friends
>get to talk with a pair of dudes
>theyre from Poland
>talk gets to politics
>their faces when we tell them we all voted Brexit
>debate
>get to ww2
>they complain about soviet union backstabbing them
>their faces when i ask if they'd rather if whole poland got into german hands and they would exterminate twice as many of them
>their faces when i point out that it happened only because poland backed hitler against czechoslovakia
>they suddenly dont want to talk with us anymore and leave
>mfw

our pub made its brexit that day
>>
File: 323443223.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
323443223.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Enjoy your pub while you can. Soon Sharia Law will forbid alcohol.
>>
>>79286736
Will Romanians or Bulgarians replace Poles?

Will they get their special name and will they be publicly as condescended as Poles

If a Pole = Polack, then Romanians and Bulgarians would be?
>>
File: ISawPolandBetrayed.jpg (26 KB, 220x309) Image search: [Google]
ISawPolandBetrayed.jpg
26 KB, 220x309
>>79286736
>>their faces when i ask if they'd rather if whole poland got into german hands and they would exterminate twice as many of them
Poland should have allied with Hitler when it had the chance. Fuck you traitor fucks.
>>their faces when i point out that it happened only because poland backed hitler against czechoslovakia
Poland didn't, Britain did. Poland didn't sign the Munich Agreement nor was present there, Britain did and was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYJ1_RG2xS4
>>
Should have pointed out how the UK made unrealstic promises to poland, turning it into a tripwire force for the UK to jump in and preserve it´s continental interest after poland got fucked by germany.

That would have really made them mad.
>>
>>79287068
>Poland should have allied with Hitler when it had the chance. Fuck you traitor fucks

Skończ pierdolić. Rosji nie da się podbić nawet z Niemcami, a Wielka Brytania i Francja już wtedy były zdychającymi krajami, Polska przynajmniej zachowała jakąs wyższosc moralną i tożsamosc, natomiast oni są w chujowej sytuacji
>>
File: 4234324324.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4234324324.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
To be honest, I feel bad for Polish people. They got a lot of shit in the past, now they deserve to have a pure white country.

I'm actually quite happy Western Europe is becoming an Islamic shithole, especially >>79287209 Hitler's "aryan" Germany. Average German looks like pic related.
>>
>>79287068
Riiight Jamal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Czechoslovak_border_conflicts#Annexations_by_Poland_in_1938
>>
and then you wonder why people are ashamed of admitting they have right wing views
>>
>>79287304
hmm that really made me think
>>
>>79287068
Its understandable that you dont know european history Jamal. Britain did dishonour the alliance and bore the shame of that, however Poland did more than that, they sided with Hitler and made territorial demands on Czechs under the threat of war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Czechoslovak_border_conflicts#Annexations_by_Poland_in_1938
>>
>>79287507
Polish ultimatum to Czechoslovakia was sent after Brits sold them out to Nazis.
>>
>>79287554
Sorry, I had to put it straight to him
>>
>>79287676
GJ Wiki amazing source
>>
File: 3424323423.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
3424323423.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>79287676
>Poland was more dishonored than Britain during WWII

You should reread those Wikipedia pages, Ahmed.
>>
>>79287027
Gypsies
>>
Is it the famous "things that never happened" episode?
>>
>>79287684
ye and Poland saw a country standing against overwhelming odds and decided to join in the gang with hitler and grab a piece.
We just didnt stop the bully, but you sided with him and then screamed foul when he beat the shit out of you
>>
>>79288775
We held a grudge against Czechs for siding with Soviets when Poland was standing against overwhelming odds.

>We just didnt stop the bully
You gave the bully a permission
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.