[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>75 % of German people are over 50 years old >we only have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 43
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (49 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
49 KB, 394x526
>75 % of German people are over 50 years old
>we only have 7 millions people that are between 20 - 25 years old
>we cannot keep our great economy intact if our old people retire or die
>Germans are smart and don't want to have children because they're annoying and stupid and a moneysink
>the logical, rational conclusion is to import people from bad regions who integrate and become Germans
>this way we keep our economy intact and we help suffering people
>it works wonderfully so far
>I and a lot of my friends are happy that our future is secured even without having annoying children and wives (I would much rather work my exciting job and watch anime and play video games when I come back home)
>everything is fine except for some small crimes that our police works on solving

>for some reason dumb inbred East Germans are against this
>they beat up refugees and burn down their homes
>all of Germans facepalm.jpgs so hard
>stupid inbred East Germans are ruining our country with their xenophobic, self-destructive tendencies
>AFD, the most racist and right-wing party we had in a long time is currently rising in polls

I am scared.

East Germans don't care about our future. They just want "muh germans in germany" because they believe that only one people should live in one contry.

How stupid can you be? In the 21st century, it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.

Globalization is the future of our planet. You cannot stop it.

One culture for the world. One language (English) for the world. One group of people for the world.

That is what we want. Not this shitty inbred medieval system of "muh europeans in european coutnries".

I hate East German subhumans so much. Just nuke the bastards.
>>
>>79273321
its funny, im american and was told my ancestory is jewish and native american, but i look more like Arnold Schwarzenegger than any of you mudshit cucks
>>
>>79273321
Germans dont wanna have children because of the refugees you fucking idiot
>>
File: korčula.jpg (1 MB, 2362x1575) Image search: [Google]
korčula.jpg
1 MB, 2362x1575
>>79273321
Ko it kriv? Jebite se, doslovno.

Come to Croatia and visit one of our beautiful 1200 islands :3
>>
>>79273321
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>79273321
Just fucking kill yourself already
>>
>>79273321
every time you come up with a new cuck story and every time we tell you to fuck off with your baits.
Why do you continue?
>>
>>79273321
>0.25 cents have been deposited to your bank account
>>
>>79273321
KYS
Y
S
>>
File: 1452800966588.png (93 KB, 222x282) Image search: [Google]
1452800966588.png
93 KB, 222x282
>>79273321

There are actually people that think Germany will die if we dont let in millions of illiterate goatherders.
>>
>>79273589
Hey nice pic. im thinking of going to croatia for holidays in september. How is weather then? Is it still hot/warm enough? No rain? Any advice to where to go exactly? I read a few guides online but they are very generic and lots of bullshit on them, was wondering what would a croatian recommend :^)
>>
File: 1462638851150.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462638851150.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>79273321
>mfw germans finally disappear from this world.
>>
Why not just create incentives to procreate amongst the younger generation. Benefits granted to those who have children. Even like the Romans did it. If a family had 3 or more kids they were given money, land, housing and education for their children.
>>
>>79273321
>our future is secured
wooooops!
>>
>>79276759
Because you cannot pay for something like this.

Educated people are just too ambitious and smart to have children.

Having children is for the plebians and peasants.
>>
>>79273321
>Be roach
>Go on /pol/
>Tell lies
Thanks god i'm not a basement dweller like you guys.
>>
>>79276759
WHAAAAAAT?!
ARE YOU A NAZI!

HITLER DID THE SAME AND YOU SAW HOW IT ENDED OMG THIS RACISTS IN USA ARE SO DUMP.

YOU SAING CHILDREN WHO BORN IN GERMANY ARE WORTH MORE THEN OTHER?!!
>>
>>79273321
Wow I think I might take a trip to Germany and kill west germans
>>
>>79276916
Fuck off and die
>>
i for once am hyped for the upcoming race war, also i was alive during the the beginning of the end of europe, so there's that.

importing human garbage to combat dwindling birthrate, all under the false pretence of humanitary aid. Damn the left really outdone themselves
>>
>>79273321
Shut up Achmed. A low birth rate and better technology should mean Germans can finally start to relax and enjoy their recovering countryside from all the previous development and overcrowding. They should be able to implement basic income and quality health care and take care of their own needs for once, but they cannot, because retards like you are leeching off them like they owe you something. And millions of Germans have been brainwashed into thinking their current state is the only way to be. God help us all.
>>
>Germans are smart and don't have kids
So they import hajis instead.
Doesn't sound very smart to me.
>>
>>79273321
This post is super gay
>>
Do you want to know why people don't want to have children? It's because there are too many old people. The old do not let go of their jobs, robbing the young of opportunities to advance in their career. If more old retired, younger ones would have to fill their positions. The workforce would constantly cycle, giving everyone opportunity to advance.
But it's not just the jobs. Once they are retired, they will have to be taken care of, sucking up precious ressources and time that could be spent on other things like education and on benefits for couples with children.

I say, stop immigration and let the system run for a decade or two. Old people die, free up ressources and jobs and younger people can afford to have a family again.

An aging population is a non-problem as this issue will correct itself over time.
>>
>>79276759
too many leftist which say that would be discrimination against those without kids and shit
>>
>>79273321
>Germans are smart and don't want to have children because they're annoying and stupid and a moneysink
retard. if that's how you think, enjoy your destruction
>>
>>79282967
they're literal parasites with no stake in the future of your nation. who cares what they think?
>>
>>79273321
this is bait
>>
God. You know what? I fucking hate Krauts. Even the "redpilled" ones. God made a mistake when he created Germany.
>>
>>79273321
Most obvious bait.
Almost as obvious as the australian that permanently post pics from blaced.com

How are u faggots still falling for it?
>>
>>79273321
>tfw you may see the destruction of the Germanic peoples in your lifetime
Unironically brings a tear to my eye
>>
File: 1461278458026.jpg (131 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1461278458026.jpg
131 KB, 960x686
>>79273321
>who integrate and become Germans
Yeh but you can't with an open door policy, Bad screening of people and poor background checks in countries like Germany, France and Sweden just means more bad people, criminals, pimps and radical thugs coming in who will fuck it up for everyone.
Muslim communities will not reach out so they'll be most likely turned against the native white christian population.
This type of mass immigration will not solve anything, it will just a lot of problems down the line with foreigners doing their thing and not subjecting to our morals, values, etc.
These people won't help you in the end, it'll just mean more ghetto's with crime, drug abuse, fanaticism bred through their religion which will spill out sooner or later.
Sure let those in who are political refugees and fleeing from death, but do not accept people simply for escaping poverty, under that assumption, why not let all of Africa in?
>>
A shrinking population in the 21st century isn't a bad thing when most jobs are becoming automatized. You just need to produce elite new laborers such as engineers, business managers and doctors to sustain the continued growth. Couple this with an intermediate tax rate and you have a sustainable population with a low birth rate.
>>
>>79276916

>pay hundreds of thousands of Euros to attempt to domesticate shitskin that will NEVER WORK
>ends up being millions of Euros to provide social welfare over the life of the shitskin

OR

>pay German citizens 50,000 Euro to have a white child

Why are Germans so bad at math?
>>
>>79278130

>elites see the standard of living going up
>attempt to do everything possible to stop it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA

Maybe if you hadn't have stole our pensions and ejected our retired parents from their homes we'd be more into your shit globalized capitalism.
>>
>>79276220
well the usual trip is Zagreb -->Plitvice Lake -->Split---> Dubrovnik

this is more or less a 5 to 7 days trip

Source: I have a company that deals in tourism in Croatia
>>
>>79273321
You're pretty gay dude.
>>
>>79276538
i know its you my fellow jew
>>
>>79273321

The idea behind germans not getting kids for decades was to SHRINK THE GERMAN POPULATION down to 40 million or so, which would greatly increase the standard of living for the next generation and save the environment.

The german environment, the forests and rivers have been devastated by industrialization and overpopulation and overconsumption. Too many people, too many cars. There is not a river left where you can bath and the forests are mostly gone.

Now it turns out that shrinking the population is apparently not possible, BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WHICH IS BASED ON USURY AND REQUIRES CONSTANT ECONOMIC GROWTH TO SERVE THE FUCKING DEBT PILE THAT THESE FUCKING FINANCIAL JEWS HAVE BURDENED US WITH US TO ENSLAVE US ALL.

The solution here is easy. Total debt forgiveness. All debt wiped out, like the biblical jews were required to do BY MOSAIC LAW every 50 years. All national debt wiped out. Then finance the entire financial system and wipe out usury and interest based loans for good. Muslim nations dont have interest based banking either.

Problem solved. The solution is not mass immigration, instead we must destroy a financial system which is based on debt slavery and forced economic growth.

To ensure that we still have a functional workforce and economy in the transition face, a nazi style commando economy with mandatory labor service MUST BE IMPLEMENTED as a transitory policy for a couple years.

All of this cannot be accomplished without a grassroot revolution against the financial jews.
>>
>>79273321
We don't need a large economy for few people. A small population with a small economy is preferable. The politicians know it, but the corporations are less happy about it.
>>
why is it so easy to trigger /poll/? this is obvious bait loide
>>
>>79273321
>How stupid can you be? In the 21st century
>muh the current year

>it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.
How is this an argument? Nobody wants to deport smart and hardworking immgirants from europe.

>Globalization is the future of our planet. You cannot stop it.
Economically you are right.

>One culture for the world. One language (English) for the world. One group of people for the world.
What is the argument here? Is this how you feel about the situation? Good for you.

>That is what we want
Define "we" and "this".

>Not this shitty inbred medieval system of "muh europeans in european coutnries".
High IQ european immigrants > Low IQ immigrants

>I hate East German subhumans so much. Just nuke the bastards.
Another feels argument?

Btw guys, this is how you don't reply to bait threads. Sage and hide.
>>
>>79293381
>How is this an argument? Nobody wants to deport smart and hardworking immgirants from europe.
I do.
>>
>HAIL MERKEL HANZ
>Ja mein officerr?
>We need volk.
>we can use eu free travel or import 3th worldersbthat cant speak english nor will really work
>die muslim ist die ubermensch. Die slav und suden euro... die unteruntermensch!
>Say no mo
>>
>>79273513
Nah, developed countries naturally have lower fertility rates. I mean I doubt the refugees help, but nonetheless Germany's population wasn't doing well before the refugee crisis.
>>
>>79273636
>>79274266
>>79274909
>>79276949
>>79277586
>>79281780
>>79282967
>>79286480
>>79289826
Kevin with Hauptschulabschluß fears the alpha migrants from Syria.
>>
>adding millions of muslims under 40 to this
>>
>>79295408
Maybe he does. As someone with two masters degree I fear them, too. I reject the idea of further burdening Germany with this human garbage.
>>
>>79295613
eternal student, go to work social leech
>>
>>79295613
degrees*
Goddamn
>>
declining population isnt a bad thing
in fact its preferable
>>
>>79295908
If you kill the elderly maybe, but who is gonna take care of 20 million retirees if you choose not to.
>>
>>79295408
Ah, so Der Spiegel Redakteure browse /pol/, too.
>>
File: xddddd.png (24 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
xddddd.png
24 KB, 360x640
>>
>>79273321
You are a fool if you think that people are interchangeable like that. Your society is almost as boned as ours.
>>
>>79282967
Let it include children conceived through IVF or children from Germany who are adopted.
>Be guy, want some government benefits
>Marry German girl, have German kids
or
>Be guy, want some government benefits
>Marry German girl, can't have kids because of fertility problems
>Adopt some German kids who are orphans
>>
>>79273321
>it's another Kevin the Cuck episde
>>
>>79296287
>>79295596
If you think your so smart, then show me how your gonna fix this without immigration. In 15 Years babyboomers are ritiring.
>>
>>79276916
>>79273321
kek, why would anyone post this
>>
Depopulation is not bad for most countries. Real estate gets cheaper. The only thing that's bad is importing mudslimes and shitskins. Don't fall for the 'muh economy' bullshit.
>>
>>79273321
kill yourself
>>
>>79276916
made the bait too obvious nigger
>>
>>79296429
Fix what exactly? A problem solving itself? I don't need to be a global power. I just want to live a decent life in a decent country. And for that i don't need 10s of millions of niggers replacing the population and taking over my country.
>>
>>79295758
I do. Did them parallel. Both were NC free. Besides the state doesn't finance Master studies, I believe. So how could I possibly be a social leech?

I demand the immediate deportation of every nonwhite from Europe. I think we need a violent resistance that specifically targets children to strikes fear in the hearts of our enemies.

>>79296203
No need to kill them. It's sufficient to not cover their pills so they die a natural early death.
>>
>>79296733
>>79296686
Oh Kevin, always complaining never suggesting anything useful.
>>
>>79273321
Are you fucking kidding me? This makes sense only if it was leftist propaganda to support third world immigration.
>>

Has anyone ever thought about removing abortion and contraceptives till the birthrate is normalized before importing millions of third worlders that don't respect the native culture?
>>
>>79296776
Then have fun beeing invaded by the Chinese or Africans in 30-40 years.
>>
File: 1378880078001.jpg (534 KB, 1120x1111) Image search: [Google]
1378880078001.jpg
534 KB, 1120x1111
>>79273321
>the logical, rational conclusion is to import people from bad regions who integrate and become Germans
Except the latter part isn't happening, you fucking bluepilled SPON-reader.

The assumption that immigration will have a positive effect on our economy and social welfare system would be true if the majority of these people actually contributed to it.
However, most of them don't and just abuse the state-funded welfare system further, shitting out kids like there's no tomorrow for child support money, kids they never properly raise, teach the language and who will just end up as bums costing society even more money.
All while causing problems left and right and bringing their shitty backwards cultures and religions from their 3rd world shitholes to us.
>>
>>79296972
We are already being invaded by the entirety of africa now, you super-sized waste of space you. Could at least put some effort into your bait.
>>
>>79296925
You cant force that, women are the majority electorate here and its not gonna change. Femenism fucked us over.
>>
>>79276759
we're doing that since the days of the reich
>>
File: you_asked_for_this.jpg (23 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
you_asked_for_this.jpg
23 KB, 300x268
>>79273321
>Muh aging population.
>Muh national cuckoldry.
Do I even need to say it?
>>
>>79297177
It's a shame women's rights destroyed the west.
>>
The only reason they are a money sink is because a lot of people have kids but don't have well paying enough jobs to accommodate the costs of raising a child.

If you don't have a child because eyou think that they are annoying and a waste of money then you are part of the depopulation plot. You ARE the problem.
>>
>>79273321
*finger pointing OP*
>here is an original germanistan cuck, son! Eat more soup or you will be like this turd.
>>
>>79297063
>The assumption that immigration will have a positive effect on our economy and social welfare system would be true if the majority of these people actually contributed to it.
Famous finnish politician once compared that if you mix 50% of alcohol to 50% of alcohol, you don't get 100% of alcohol but 25% of alcohol. Meaning that to boost the economy the immigrants must give the society at least the same amount that the natives do, otherwise they bring the society down.
>>
>>79296972
How the fuck does that even make sense?

>My country is being invaded by Africans.
>WE NEED THEM OR WE'LL BE INVADED BY THEM IN 30 YEARS!
>>
>>79273321
>How stupid can you be? In the 21st century, it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.

Beeing this retarded in the 21st century.
>>
>>79273321
Black guy emigrating to Germany soon. What is the maximum number of white women am I allowed to have at one time?
>>
>>79297110
This is nothing im comparison to a Germany in 30-40 years with not enough people to defend. Im talking about mongol like Invasion in the 13th century x9000.

China has a surplus of 30 million men now already.
>>
>>79277011
>YOU SAING CHILDREN WHO BORN IN >GERMANY ARE WORTH MORE THEN OTHER?!!

Yes, he sure is! Just to put a finer point on it, WHITE German children are worth more than mudshit children born in Germany. See, that wasn't so hard to understand , was it?
>>
>>79297489
Your weightx6 all over 18 years old
>>
>>79273321
You made me google that. Thank God it's not true.
>>
>>79296972
>this nigger over here
drones are sold as fucking toys for kids now you baiting retard what do you think the weapons of the future will look like?
>>
>>79297489
all the fat ones
>>
File: 1466862354790.png (48 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1466862354790.png
48 KB, 215x200
>Muh east Germans are so inbred.
>Let's let in the whole Middle East.
Mfw
>>
>>79297463
You can control it now and keep the useful for the lowskilled jobs like the foster-buisness. Keep germany financially, militarly and scientifically strong so no one whants to invade us.

>Besides the state doesn't finance Master studies
it does on state univ. ca. 9000euro every year per student.
>>
File: ubm.png (82 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ubm.png
82 KB, 1252x1252
wew OP
>>
File: 31-vietnam-2-artikel-410.gif (11 KB, 410x240) Image search: [Google]
31-vietnam-2-artikel-410.gif
11 KB, 410x240
>>79297405
Yes, you have to weed out a lot of trash if you want to benefit from this kind of immigration.
If this was immigration from other western European or other civilized 1st world societies, or even some Asian regions, it wouldn't be much of a problem to overlook a few subhumans. But in this case we are literally flooded with human waste, who mostly neither have the education/skills nor the intention to sincerely contribute to society of their own.

Hell, look at Vietnamese immigrants in Germany. Their children are doing a lot better than the average bio-German in schools; meanwhile even 3rd and 4th generation Turkroaches are lacking far behind (along with Italians lel). Pic related.

I also know a Taiwanese and Chinese guy myself who are very well educated and mannered.
>>
NeIn NEiN neiN NEIN !

We eastern germans don't want no more sandN neither.

Mama Merkel is trying to make you think we want more refugees, while she's also trying to make us think you want more refugees.

Just have more babies and we'll avoid to become Germanistan.
>>
>>79273321
Kill your self.
>>
>most libcuck germs
>"i hate people who have kids for the benefits"
>" we need more goatfuckers and turkroachs to come and bring us kebabs
>so they will send the money they make from their kebab shops back to their home countries
>that will help us financially
>>
>>79298074
Unlimited Rare Works
>>
>>79274909
This desu senpai
>>
>>79276916
Lol, kys
>>
>>79273321
>forgetting how to properly memetext halfway through
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL
>>
>>79276916
>Cannot pay for something like this
>Wants to pay for unemployed refugees

Cuck off.
>>
>>79296429
Just have the government manufacture and distribute pro-family propaganda. Encourage people to invest in children again. Let German women know that feminism was a lie and that having a small recession in 15 years is the best possible outcome for the country at this point in time. Importing rapefugees is probably the only option that guarentees with 100% certainty the destruction of Germany, and in much shorter time than 15 years.
>>
>>79276916
this desu tbhq
>>
>>79273321
Can a mod please remove this filth?

The quality of this board would increase if we would ban every spamming shitposter.
>>
File: 61551-1x2-article620.gif (14 KB, 620x470) Image search: [Google]
61551-1x2-article620.gif
14 KB, 620x470
>>79298676
2.1 children isnt enough anymore are you ready to father minimum 5-6 children to adjust for missing births since 1975?

Good luck finding a women ready to play a birthmachine.
>>
>>79298575
Is the flesh color hard?
>>
>>79290177
I wonder sometimes. Before that flag of yours this was the homeland of your people too. Would most Israelis know what we on /pol/ know about all that happened - would they think it's been worth it?
>>
>>79298575
Is racial statistics allowed in your country? We only have one statistics from 2005 that showed the devastating number of rapes and other crimes committed by immigrants and after that they never released updated version because of fear of raycism.

Liberals always say that you can't generalise a whole group based on stats, but what the fuck... precisely generalisation and statistics is what we should rely on making big decisions.
>>
>>79291571
>if we cut the population by half, everyone will have twice as much money
>Malthusfags are literally this retarded.
if you cut the population by half, then there will be half as many people around to harvest those precious resources and turn them into something useful. But maybe you aren't quite that stupid - the real point is, the modern industrial economy relies on economies of scale. As a general rule, the smaller an industry is, the greater the price to produce each unit of whatever's being produced. Having fewer consumers and fewer workers is a terrible idea if you care about efficiency.

The size of an economy overall matters just as much as per capita wealth. With a smaller surplus you can't support as many scientists. Without scientists you can't research more efficient production methods, and hence you may end up using more resources by cutting the population.

In any case, it's hardly as if Germany is an autarky. Cutting Germany's population is meaningless if Africa's population is doubling every thirty years, and increasing Germany's population doesn't mean much when you can just use the extra labour to trade for other countries' resources.
>>
>>79300187
dont bother with kevin he is a russian rapebaby
>>
>>79297918
Isn't it a human rights violation to not provide me with adequate females?

I'm accustomed to much higher actually pussy here in the states.
>>
>>79300993
*quality

Tut mir lied, senpai.
>>
>>79273321
because your govt for decades has told you all you are evil and discouraged you to not breed

you cucked yourself out of existance

now we have a nigger colony in europe
>>
File: ataturk.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ataturk.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>>79273321
Don't worry we'll take good care of your Vaterland after you go extinct as German Men.

Your women will finally have orgasms, and you will FINALLY win in battle.

Nothing personell,

t. Roach Thundercock
>>
>>79301529
It is not that more the femenist women need to have their own carrer, we need more goyim to work etc. mantra that fucked up our birthrates.
>>
>>79273321

>I am scared.
You should.

>East Germans don't care about our future. They just want "muh germans in germany" because they believe that only one people should live in one contry.
Rightly so. They are smarter than you because they know that German culture are more developed than Mudslime culture.

>How stupid can you be? In the 21st century, it is impossible to make sure that only Germans live in Germany.
It is stupid to flood your country with barbaric migrants that have backward culture. (Chinese are good migrants though goyim.)

>Globalization is the future of our planet. You cannot stop it.
Don't overplay your hand globalist. It is a natural process with increase in human trade but forcefully accelerating it will give you the opposite result.

>One culture for the world. One language (English) for the world. One group of people for the world.
No. At this rate Arabic will be the only language that is spoken in Germany, in the whole Europe.

>That is what we want. Not this shitty inbred medieval system of "muh europeans in european coutnries".
You should be ashamed that you are trashing the culture your ancestor built relentlessly, throughout centuries.

>I hate East German subhumans so much. Just nuke the bastards.
I hate Middle Eastern migrants. Just nuke the bastards.

>>79291571

>Total debt forgiveness

That is not happening unless there is a large scale war, something like WW3. The rest of the post is horseshit.

>>79297568

You guys will lose this cultural war, and I am not happy to see that. Quell those progressive before it is too late.

>>79298575

I fully agree. (Far East) Asians are generally easier to assimilate. They are the migrants you want, not the muzzies.
>>
>>79301819
>You guys will lose this cultural war
We lost it since allowing women to vote ;)
>>
>>79273321
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1466713265710.jpg (501 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466713265710.jpg
501 KB, 2000x1000
>>79273321
>75 % of German people are not retarded
>25 % are retarded hive minded pro-refugees

>Immigrants Welcome X----DDD
>I hate whites
>Old people should not vote
>>
File: diversity-ng.jpg (157 KB, 937x856) Image search: [Google]
diversity-ng.jpg
157 KB, 937x856
>>79273321

Hans, if you were logical or rational, you would only import the best people around the world.

But instead, like true fucking morons you have opened the borders to the lowest common denominators.

Do you know how hard it is for white South Africans to immigrate to Europe?

We have lots of highly educated and hard working people, but you seem to prefer religious zealots and low IQ leeches.

Please explain to me the logic in that.
>>
>>79302838
sorry m8 you have no idea of our jobmarket, we face a huge depletion of lowskilled workers, jobs native germans dont want to do.
>>
>>79273321

Even worse about 1 million of them are shitskins.
>>
>>79303105

Not a good enough reason to displace your culture. The Japanese are doing just fine. With your superior German engineering you can eliminate the need for low skill job, or at very least you can hire significantly less people to do low skill job, which translate into higher salary for low skill job workers with the demand on it.
>>
>>79303247
Its not any different in britain ;)
>>
>>79303105
>jobs native germans dont want to do

Ah, that old bullshit argument US liberals use.

With your wellfare system rewarding those that do fuckal, wtf would the immigrants do those jobs anyway?

Why don't Germans want to do the jobs they have always done before? What has changed?

Oh yes, mass immigration of lowskilled workers have driven down the wages of these jobs.
>>
File: 1456672114355.jpg (733 KB, 1561x882) Image search: [Google]
1456672114355.jpg
733 KB, 1561x882
Rebuild wall, make DDR great again!
>>
>>79273321
>rape festivals
>>>>everything is fine except for some small crimes that our police works on solving
Your country's death cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>79273321
thats millenial couples need to have 5 kids each
>>
File: 1463649596181.jpg (417 KB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463649596181.jpg
417 KB, 732x1024
>>79296429
Fix it the same way Japan is fixing their problem. Aren't you Germans supposed to be good at engineering?
>>
>>79303640
Alot more people are studying, we are not an communist country that forces people to work jobs they dont want to do.
>>
>>79287603
>call the pope
the pope is currently indisposed
>>
File: 1467133278901.gif (1019 KB, 350x213) Image search: [Google]
1467133278901.gif
1019 KB, 350x213
You dumb fucks. Ever heard about automation? In 20 - 30 years most jobs are replaced by computers, robots and machines. Then the low population would have been perfect for a wealthy life. Now, in future we have to feed millions of uneducated and unemployed people. And in addition we have to handle millions of people who refuse to adapt our culture, our lifestyle and our freedom. Life is going to suck hard in Germany, believe me. Japan is doing everything right. No (easy) immigration, no refugees but instead investing lots of money into automation research.

t. someone who works in that field
>>
>>79304051
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/15/national/media-national/add-looming-poverty-list-seniors-woes/

Japan is far worse off then we are ;)
>>
>>79304544
>2015/08
You almost had me, but
>Japan is far worse off then we are ;)
I'm amazed you can say that when your next leader will be a Muslim and shariah law will be enforced. Japan will still be around, your country will be as irrelevant as Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1336248336644.jpg (101 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1336248336644.jpg
101 KB, 600x424
>>79304544
>99,4% racial purity
>worse off
>>
File: skynet-google2.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
skynet-google2.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>79304473
Show me how your gonna solve nurse-crisis, we already have. These are only getting worse.
>>
>>79299485
Red is highest level of education, grey is lowest. Black is somewhere in between and right is irrelevant because it claims to be 'everything".

>>79299640
We have some statistics on more local levels but yeah it's getting more rare because muh racism.
>>
>>79273321
>I hate East German subhumans so much
Angela Merkel is a commie from East Germany, right?
>>
>>79304960
>it's getting more rare because muh racism.
stop inventing facts
>>
>>79304860
http://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat18/sub118/item620.html

Racial purity of a dying society great ;)
>>
>I would much rather work my exciting job and watch anime and play video games when I come back home
>anime and video games
>I and a lot of my friends are happy that our future is secured even without having annoying children and wives
>annoying children and wives

You deserve this, you're part of the problem

Enjoy being swarmed with fundamentalist islamic muslims who won't integrate and will refuse to accept any common western values
>>
>>79304922
You can't fix them by importing millions of people who are going to suffer from a lack of vitamin B. Problem would have been solved with a population decline, higher payment in that job-field and possibly high-educated immigrants.

>>79305474
What do you expect of a population decline? Of course there will be problems for the first generation, but afterwards they are fine.
>>
>>79275778
Goathearders are better than nothing. Shouldn't have aborted your own offspring if that's a problem.
>>
>>79273496
>doesn't know Schwarzenegger is Austrian

Burgers ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: smart.png (208 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
smart.png
208 KB, 400x227
>>79273321

>give white German women incentives to raise kids with free healthcare, free baby shit and free babyfood
>create a great free daycare program so all German woman have free daycare and can even go to work in the mornings
>promote the nuclear family
>make dads look like badasses in media and tv
>promote "fuck for Germany"

Instead we get:

>open borders for people from the poorest and most violent spots of the earth
>>
File: laughing girls.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>it works wonderfully so far
>our future is secured
>that our police works on solving
>>
>>79276916
9 times out of 10 when someone says they don't want to have children what they are really saying is "I'm to selfish to raise another person". Which is fine if that's the case, don't have children if you are selfish, but I certainly wouldn't attribute it to intelligence and I certainly don't have to respect you for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x638
>>79273321
Virgin neckbeard detected
>>
WHY IS EVERY KRAUT ON THIS BOARD A FUCKING KEK
>>
>This fucking copypasta again

Fuck back to Turkey Mehmet, Germany doesn't want you.
>>
>>79305962

>state run daycare

no, a woman's place is in the home. Raise wages so men can be the sole bread winners again.
>>
>>79306390
Because German non-keks have better things to do than to discuss shit on an image-board.
>>
File: image.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449 KB, 576x792
>>79276916
Bill Gates has 3 kids you fucking dumbass. Let me guess you're more ambitious than him
>>
>>79305581
Its not decline its disappearance
>>
OP is a retarded shitposter who makes the same dumb threads every day, stop replying to him already.
>>
>mfw the jews are still punishing the Germans.
you're the Japan of Europe, all your alpha males are now sjws who love to be cucked.
>>
>>79306509

It appears you have missed the last 6 decades.

99% of women in Europe (ages 22-30) work nowadays.
>>
>>79273321
>>Germans are smart and don't want to have children because they're annoying and stupid and a moneysink

And this is why Germany deserves everything it gets from now on.

Mouthbreathing morons thinking this way.
>>
>>79306509
>>79305962
father 2-3 children,
get divorced for young chad,
pay the rest of your life for children your allowed to see every 2 weeks.
>>
>>79307049

I never said promote kids for men.

I said promote kids for women.
>>
File: Secular Germanic Conglomeration.jpg (2 MB, 1561x1972) Image search: [Google]
Secular Germanic Conglomeration.jpg
2 MB, 1561x1972
>>79273589
>Come to Croatia and visit one of our beautiful 1200 islands :3

Can they be bought?
Are you niggers part of the EU/Eurozone?
How much is an island?

I mean they are german clay anyway, senpai.
>>
>>79307111
Only way its gonna work if you forbid divorce again.
>>
>>79273513
Germans do not want to have children because they are nihilistic cunts.
>>
You're retarded. Like 90% of the immigrants you import don't contribute or produce anything for your economy. Enjoy your failed state, unless you start deporting them soon.
>>
Bait thread sage and out.
>>
>>79307409
>that airsoft gun
>>
>>79273321

You're importing the bottom of the barrel people. All people who can contribute to your fucking economy had the means and ability to leave Syria and Iraq with their own money and power. You're left with peasants and have nots who will continue their culture of gibs me dats... And Merkle knows this. You're better off keeping them out.

You're fucked!!!
>>
>>79273321
acktshully the logical choice is to become robots

germans should be pretty good at this
>>
I'm white, cis gender, going to do my Master Degree in Computer Science soon and would want to have a trillion kids. Don't know why you wouldn't want any. Kids are awesome.
>>
File: 07008441.jpg (122 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
07008441.jpg
122 KB, 1500x1500
>be me
>half kebab, half kraut
>can take subway and bus for free because ticket checker already assumes I will make trouble
>can pass my class with four D's because teachers take pity on me
>when some german disagrees with me I can call him a racist and all of his arguments become worthless
>suddenly I get mugged on the way through kotty, two affgans, one with a knive
>shout something arabic sounding, thinking my life is over anyway
>suddenly one of em said: WAY it's you achnon(who?), ohh shit kaffar whut up!
>proceed to watch phonevideos they made, in one they'r mugging some kraut
>as they smacked him to the ground they shouted: 'WHO ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU'
>kraut said:'oh oh oh'
>'WHAT'
>'oh oh O...P, OP'
>'AND WHAT ARE YOU'
>'a fag...got'
>they proceed to kick him to the ground, blood spills from his mouth
>we exchange phone numbers
>go home, get tacken off by the police looking for muggers
>as they see my full german name on my papers they immediately let me go
>continue to go home, on my way I see OP get detained by the police for racism
>I arrive home and watch tv
>''hate crimes have been increasing, fucking white males have to apologize, mohamed did nuthin wrong, sharia rules'' said the türkish news reporter
>pass out
>Just another day in Berlin
Feels good man
>>
>>79307807
>Master Degree in Computer Science
are you married?
>>
>>79308256
This September I am.
>>
>>79276759

In theory this is a good idea, but in reality you would just incentivize poor minorities to have even more children.
>>
>>79288209
not even 50k would be enough
i think we already pay that much with children's allowance (200 a month per child) + lower taxes

also they need education and other stuff aswell.
>>
>>79273496
Schwarznigger is an Austrian Jew lol
>>
Kids are fine and all, but quality is definitely better than quantity.
>>
>>79308393
congrats :) hope for ya she isnt an Uboot-femenist
>>
>>79306310
This.
>>
>>79273321
Isn't this guy the japanese one that shitpost everyday at the same hour?
>>
>>79306310

too*

I apologize
>>
>>79306310
And whats gonna change that your lack of respect for them surely not. They are already taxed the most, if you tax them more they will change the country.
>>
>>79273321
>One language (English) for the world.
Well you got something right at least.
>>
File: 1461162495042.jpg (122 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1461162495042.jpg
122 KB, 554x439
>>79273321
>expecting that Syrians will build Germany in Germany not Syria
>>
>>79309176

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that statement, could you please elaborate?
>>
File: victory.png (21 KB, 925x346) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
21 KB, 925x346
>>79273321

We made a good decision
>>
>>79273321
STFU dumb inbred moron.
>>
>>79299489
I know bluepilled jews who unironically celebrate every time news of a migrant attack in Germany makes its way to the papers. It would be quite surprising to hear that Israeli jews were less antagonistic.
>>
>>79273321
YOU ARE SUBHUMAN AN INBRED
>>
File: 1450128715431.png (571 KB, 2000x1233) Image search: [Google]
1450128715431.png
571 KB, 2000x1233
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>79273321

>I'm a wessie
>>
>>79309677
short

How are you gonna make them less selfish?
>>
>>79273321

Problem is, there's these certain religion of peace followers that won't integrate into society. They won't accept our culture.

What happens when there's two groups of people, one that is more civilized and lenient towards the seconds group, and then there's the second group, who will do what they want no matter where they are and will stomp on the first group without a care? First group's culture dissapears.
>>
>>79273321
have a child or 3 , you fucking traitor. disgraceful
>>
>>79305719
>>Implying they're different.
>>
>>79309700

Good job. Now you're totes safe and free from any problem that globally affects the whole world, which is what we're discussing here...
>>
>>79310064
>german venezuele feeling any pride

You fucking ossis disgust me.
Its no coincidence that Merkel is one of you.
Its like mainland chinese, you have lost your humanity during the communist years and this shit cant be fixed.
We should have sold you to the fucking russians and wed be a rich nation by now.
>>
>>79273321
good bait 9/10, made me rage
>>
>>79273321
You are importing the wrong people! Shoud've let ukranians in, not fucking muslims, who crave for sharia.
>>
>>79273321
No you have to pay a tarriif to use English now use Arabic it will be easier
>>
>>79273321
Globalism doesn't work very well, apparently. Long term it destroys you and everything your ancestors ever cared about.
>>
>>79298875
>>79274909
what does KYS stand for?
>>
>>79308256

Why would you do a Master Degree in Computer Science? BS in Computer Science is a great degree to immediately get a job with an above average salary, and work experience is more valuable for promotion and job opportunities than the secondary degree.

The only reason I can imagine anyone would benefit from getting a Masters in CS is if they planned to teach CS.
>>
>>79311143

Kill yourself I think.

I hope it means that.
>>
File: Rührigkeit im Sozialstaat.jpg (82 KB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
Rührigkeit im Sozialstaat.jpg
82 KB, 720x508
>>79277011
>>79308394
Yeah...
>>
>>79311143
If you don't know you should probably neck yourself
>>
>>79310754
How does it feel when the east is better than the west in almost every way? Filthy western scum. Go shove some nigger dick up your ass.
>>
>>79309066
yeah. sage
>>
>>79296429
You don't need to solve anything. Look at Japan, their baby boomers are retiring as well and they aren't importing shitskins they are just pushing people to more productive jobs by basically pushing for automation of the low skilled jobs.
>>
>>79273321
The economic argument is a lie. No 70-IQ Arab or functionally retarded African can do the work of a German. None of them want to. Many are not allowed to, by your own rules. Even if they did, their twelve children won't. Why are you lying?
>>
File: productivity.png (114 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
productivity.png
114 KB, 600x467
>>79300187
>>79300393
> Implying productivity couldn't solve that
It is the globalists pursuing homogenization who made it impossible
>>
>>79294386
And us the invaders would like you do that too, it is the smart, hard-working and entrepreneurial people who leave instead of helping make the nation strong

> inb4 Bohnenfresser raus
>>
>>79296519
welcome to /pol/
>>
>>79273321
If you need ppl that badly why do they need to be bottom of the barrel muslims and africans?.

Why cant you invite educated westerns or like ppl that respect your country?
>>
>>79297277
>>79297177
a shared sentiment bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
>>
File: 1466567619382.png (2 MB, 1295x960) Image search: [Google]
1466567619382.png
2 MB, 1295x960
>>79273321
>Literally nothing happened meme
>>
>>79273321
Here is a solution:
>Legalize Polygamy
Encourage Germans to marry up to 6 women, give a house loan to every German who just got married regardless of his financial situation
>Give child support for every kid after the second.
For every kid you get after the second kid you get 200 Euros or something from the government

I shit you not, it will cost much less than importing the refugees and you will restore your population numbers.
>>
File: SushiCute.gif (2 MB, 297x391) Image search: [Google]
SushiCute.gif
2 MB, 297x391
>>79310194

Oh you can't, they just are. I'm just disagreeing with his original statement that "Educated people are just too ambitious and smart to have children. Having children is for the plebeians and peasants." It's not intelligence or education, it's selfishness.
>>
Germans how is Bavaria?
the people, culture etc what are your opinions
>>
>>79273321
How did you guys let your government cuck you this hard?
>>
>>79312553
Again, this would just encourage the migrants to reproduce more.
>>
>>79312605
Downtown Munich is full of non Germans, you name them, Arabs, Eastern Europeans, Africans, etc,,, However it is statistically the safest city in Germany. The suburban areas are comfy as fuck though, the scenery is amazing too. As for the people, they are extremely nice and welcoming. Festivals occur year round with traditional clothing and shit. It is amazing senpai, you should check it out.
>>
>>79312605
It's shit.

>>79312737
he's a known proxy fag
>>
>>79312743
No, I meant that this law should only apply to Germans who were born in Germany.
>>
>>79313076
>Berlin partyfag detected
>>
How does it feel being a cuck with no national identity?
You don't deserve to breed anyway you lazy dickhead
>>
>>79312605
I spent a few weeks in Bad Reichenhal and Freilasing (small towns, maybe 2 hrs from Munich if I remember). Only not-white person was the black dude in my German class who was based AF.

Both were very cute towns with mostly cute old people. Lots of fresh mountain water running through the middle of streets and fountains. I haven't been there in over a decade, but it was a great place when I was there.

I only went to Munich once on that trip, and it was 2005 so all this mass immigration shit hadn't begun.
>>
>>79313075
it does sound great
my friend came from there and I just wanted to hear about it
>>
When will you all kick the fucking shitskins out? We were cucked from the beginning, but this is blatent cuckery
>>
A friend of mine and 4 nazis beat up a turk a few days ago. Fun times.
>>
File: Milhouse_denkt.gif (20 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse_denkt.gif
20 KB, 300x427
>>79308400
You see, that's the damn problem. No wonder germans don't want to have children. Why would ANY woman want to give up even the lowest paying job that pays like 1k per month for a damned 200 euro and the "joy" of raising a shitty, needy, crying meat bag for at least the next 16 years?

Gee, give up my standard of living or keep working, earning raises, and living comfortably. Such a tough decision.
>>
>>79313949
It's the same way in America, but most women have that biological urge to have kids and just say "fuck it" to the job anyway. A lot go back to work, but as many studies have shown, child rearing is the only reason any wage gap exists and it's 100% justified.
>>
>>79276916
Isn't family what life is all about Hans?
>>
>>79313853
did he cry
>>
>>79314174
But the USA doesn't have a problem with declining birthrates. There's a massive difference. One NEEDS more people desperately but won't change anything to reflect this need besides throwing its hands into the air and giving up on its own people, the other couldn't give a damn.
>>
File: kebob.jpg (117 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
kebob.jpg
117 KB, 713x960
>>79313853
Noice
>>
>>79314404
Don't know. The same guys were also putting anti refugee sticker everywhere, then antifa came and started a fight, while the antifa were being beat on the ground the teachers from the school stepped between them.
>>
>>79305719
You must be Walloon. That's the only explanation for your stupidity
>>
>>79276916
stats actually show educated people would like to have kids but cannot afford it, and during the early years they struggle to afford and find baby sitters because both parents must also work to afford the kids. the fact that more educated people can do basic math and understand children are expensive is why they have so few. even if they want to, they know it's not practical without lowering the entire families quality of life.

baby boomer generation happened because governments paid people decent money at the time to pop out kids. the amount of money govs give these days is too insignificant to really help families.
>>
>>79273321
any sauce for that ? it doesn't sound right
>>
>>79273321
Is this the new shill method? Get fucked kike
>>
>>79314544
What I'm wondering is why there is such a difference in mentality between Germans and Americans. We are in similar dire financial straits, with college costing significantly more for burgers than krauts. Yet Americans keep having babies and Germans don't.

I, along with plenty of my peers (all millennials) are not interested in having kids in the slightest, but for every one of me I know 10 baby-makers in the same age bracket.
>>
>>79311235
not in germany. Nobody wants a bachelor only here.
>>
>>79299640
>racial statistics allowed in your country?

yes.
>>
>>79304922
400.000 thousand guest workers from eastern europe would be enough to take care of our old for the next 30 years.
>>
>>79314968
>What I'm wondering is why there is such a difference in mentality between Germans and Americans
Because average America is still somehow religious while most Germans are prideful dicks worshiping money and money alone, look up their birth rates based on land and you will notice that christian lands either don't have that problem at all or it's overpopulation fixing itself.
>>
>>79304922
You import slavs and romanian, not Al Qaida and ISIS.
>>
>>79273321
Why don't you import people form the balkans at least we don't rape women are willingly falling in love with us
>>
File: lifesshitnigga.jpg (63 KB, 453x420) Image search: [Google]
lifesshitnigga.jpg
63 KB, 453x420
It's logical yes.

But is it worth it?

If we loose germans because we die, who cares? Who cares if our economy dies if we just have 20 million pure germans instead of 80 ?

With fewer pure germans, fewer money into healthcare, educations, and welfare.

Nothing would change, exept we are fewer, and our economy would be less worth, but we would be still happy, and we would still have our benefits that we have today.

This thinking from OP is retarded and he knows it.

Doesn't it make you feel bad that there won't be blue eyed people with blonde hair anymore? That our 2000 year old tradition of beer drinking is going extinct and replaced with sharia law?

God damn, i hate greedy people that just think about "MUH ECONOMY"

We will just be like Iceland, or norway with less germans.

Nothing would change, same welfare, same healthcare.

Im getting really upset right now, op did it, i bit the bait.
>>
>>79305651
goatherders aren't necessary to support an aging population...

the robotics revolution is going to compensate nicely for the declining working population.
>>
>>79321177
Do you believe in preserving your culture and drowning shitskins?
>>
>>79314544
>>79314968
>>79317037
this is complete bullshit

remove mexicans and other scum from your birthrate and only count non-hispanic whites, OOOPS, american birthrate suddenly is shit too. you fucking cucks

white america is shrinking just like germany and other white nations
>>
>>79273321
t. Hans the cuck while being sodomized by a "New German".
>>
>>79313166

Laws are blanket statements, unless there is an actual fascist or nationalist regime in place there is no way that would get through any legislature.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.