[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: New flags.jpg (6 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
New flags.jpg
6 KB, 297x170
What the fuck happened to Mexico? After the Revolution Mexico was in it's golden age. What the fuck happened?
>>
Mexicans happened
>>
File: Awesome.jpg (15 KB, 107x212) Image search: [Google]
Awesome.jpg
15 KB, 107x212
>>79267216
>>
I wonder how this continent would be if, instead of spanish and portugueses, only the brits colonized the americas.

Probably not as bad as it is I guess.
>>
>>79267499
Well it probably would be under their rule for longer.
>>
>>79267184
What do you think?
Also false premise.
>>
>>79267901
Well the fall of the one party system is when it started to turn to shit.
>>
File: 1465729254824.png (173 KB, 525x566) Image search: [Google]
1465729254824.png
173 KB, 525x566
>>79267499
Well, they wouldn't have went around fucking all the injuns like the Spaniards did.
>>
>After the revolution
nah mano, before the revolution we had a golden age under Porfirio Diaz, but then the indios got mad and some faggots got power hungry.
>>
Drugs
>>
Lack of foreign war.
>>
File: shay43.gif (500 KB, 285x160) Image search: [Google]
shay43.gif
500 KB, 285x160
>>79267184

When Miguel de la Madrid [a 'technocrat'] entered in the Mexican presidency, we changed of economical system in the 80's, the GDP went down, the Peso lost value as foreign currency. and we had a severe economic crisis

It was a complex combination of a not regulated market, corruption, and bad economic politics. Now we're /thirdworld/ baby!
>>
>>79267499
The same probably. It's not that Spain didn't fo anything for their colonies. Don't believe the black legend. Same in Philipines.

The reason why Spanish colonies are trash was because the people that explored and later colonized the lands were going there for their own profit, searching for gold or other things to get. The british, on the other hand, were much later and their colonization was planned, the state supported it.

It's not about "le iq" or "le Iberia not wite". Spain was at war every fucking time.
>>
>>79267184

Well. I mean. It's Mexico.
>>
>>79268918

An over regulated market *is* bad economics.

Mexico a shit cause Mexicans.

Literally.

You little brown trolls love political corruption and take it with you wherever you go.

Must be why you spics love Hillary.

t. South Texas
>>
>>79269566
well yes, kinda agree.
Corruption is now part of our culture.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.