[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about an alliance with the Atheists and Agnostics of /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: religonofpol.png (696 KB, 1151x568) Image search: [Google]
religonofpol.png
696 KB, 1151x568
How about an alliance with the Atheists and Agnostics of /pol/?
>>
>>79265607
http://www.strawpoll.me/10625679/r
Link
>>
>>79265607
Aren't they already the same thing?
>>
>>79265653
Yes this would mean we are in the majority against the Christians.
>>
>>79265607
I thought there already was an alliance.
>>
wait, so we give a fuck about that? since when?
>>
>>79265607
Protestant and Catholic are the same now.

Both worship on Sunday, both claim the Pope as their Church leader, and both worship Satan.
>>
>>79265607

/pol/ is purely a forum for discussion

An (((alliance))) between people of completely opposing ideological persuasions is basically becoming an echo chamber - which would be boring as fuck
>>
File: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (338 KB, 1826x492) Image search: [Google]
the-whore-of-babylon.jpg
338 KB, 1826x492
>>79268170
Since when do we protestants have the pope as head of the church
>>
>>79265607

Atheists and agnostics are the majority here, they have been for years. Christians are a minority here by far, yet they bark extremely loudly and dominate the discourse. It's fucked up.
>>
>>79265607
>Islam is not included

baka desu /pol/
>>
>>79265607
>alliance
>on 4chins
that wouldn't make a united force for fedora tipping, you'd just be the latest wave of dramafags.
>>
>>79265607
>Catholics Propose alliance to Orthodoxs
>Catholics declare war (casus belli : Holy War) against atheists and agnostics (Goal : Conversion to Catholicism)
>>
File: extra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus-2.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
extra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus-2.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>79271552
You have this one with fish hat? I need my daily dose of protestant butthurting m8
>>
>>79272431
just ignore them. Probably some redditfags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.