[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brexit victory >british nationalists waking up >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
>brexit victory
>british nationalists waking up
>not attacking pakis indians and muslims
>attacks fellow white poles instead
good goys, the poles are your real enemies after all
>>
>>79265514
They are afraid of shitskins beating them up.
And they are also afraid of bad press. Can't be accused of being racist because it takes the wind out of their sails.
>>
>>79265514
I thought /pol/ was red pilled but here you are believing what a media that was fighting for remain is telling you.
>>
>>79265514
Can only say you are right, but I wonder how many of these "attacks" are just by ANTIFA type scum trying to start shit, but who dare not say a word to pakis or other assorted Mudslimes.

The reality here is that in the UK media, bizarrely "Polish" has come to mean what "youths" means in America.

Anyone with an IQ over 90% realizes the talking heads, when they say people are "angry over polish, " they mean MUDSLIMES but it is was too un-pc to admit that.

Sure, certainly there is some Polish trash here, but at least they bring people back to the (Catholic) Churches. It's not "Polish" the average Brit i worriedd about.

Also, I'm fucking mazed how now ONE..SINGLE...FUCKING...MEDIA ..OUTLET here has gotten away with not connection the dots between Paris Batclan, Brussels airport, PAris Charlie Hebdo (even though those fuckers sort of deserved it), etc...''

Did these bloablist jews really expect the English to just sit calmly and wait for the fuckers to kill a few thousand at a football stadium in London or maybe even use a dirty bomb?

And now with the airport in Istanbul and proof that the EU was planning to fasttrack the roaches, were the Brits really meant to sit quietly and just wait for this to come to us?
>>
>>79265830
wtf? the biggest newspapers in the country were for leave.
>>
>>79266837
Mainstream media got away with those because they will always blame the whites for fucking up the middle east. And now they are using that guilt to twist islamic criticism as islamophobia
>>
>be Brit
>be retarded
>Vote brexit to leave the EU over xenophobic reasons
>think no more immigrants can come
>start beating up polish people
>in order to trade with the EU they must still accept migrants and immigrants

Basically Britain destroyed their economy for generations to come, set off a recession which will turn into a great depression to disallow migrants that they still have to take in in order to trade with the EU, and beat polish people up just for the fuck of it.

Britbongs confirmed for shit tier
>>
>>79267338
Yes brits are fucking doomed and to think I almost moved there where they offered me a Job...
>>
>>79266837
>Anyone with an IQ over 90% realizes
>>
File: diversity.jpg (615 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
615 KB, 1600x1200
>>79265514
desu pakis can be more based than slavshits and they don't demand free stuff all the time, aren't chavs, actually learn english....
>>
pakis have been getting beaten up as well
>>
>>79265514
For a second I thought they were attacking actual poles like Electric pole, telephone pole etc and it didn't make any sense.
But attacking white poles (polish people) and not killing Shitskins (Pakis and Indians included) makes even less sense.
Wtf Britain, start killing Indians in Britain, so they will at least stop going there.
>>
>>79272019
What about Indians? When are you gonna start killing Indians living in Britain? It will help both of us dammit.
>>
Apparently UK will become a major tax haven now, can anybody red pill me on how this is a bad thing?
>>
>>79274665
Tax havens are the next big step for developed countries towards becoming a 3rd world country.
You will become the next Puerto Rico if you became a tax haven.
>>
>>79265514

>GOYS

its goyim, you fucking idiot
>>
>>79274905

But what about Luxembourg
>>
>>79274997
Luxembourg has a 543,202 population, you have 64.1 million people with a significant amount shitskins (including Pakis) and niggers in it And a free healthcare.
>>
>>79275277

What about switzerland? Becoming a tax haven will just bring more wealth I don't see how it could be worse?
>>
>>79275377
Dude, they literally specialize in that. They handle all the black money in the world.
>>
>>79275454

Yeah but we can just do the same and be their black market competitor outside of the EU getting wealth from blood money
>>
>>79274630
wew, you are really mad about indians living abroad
wouldn't it be better for them to return to India?
>>
>>79275377
>>79275663
What tax haven means is that you are going to get lesser money (as a country) because of less taxes. People aren't supposed to invest in your industries (Also your industries are already plummeting that's was the main motto of brexit, to revive them) they prefer to invest in government bonds and save taxes. Government bonds promises a safe return of your investment with some returns not with less taxes those returns would be more higher. That means you have less genuine money to spend on your people (as taxes are low) and those money you got through bonds are the ones you gotta pay back including interest.
You could be a black market haven but then you would have to be completely neutral like Swiss, you can't back USA in its every senseless war and then expect the party who is with war with US to save their black money in your country.
>>
>>79275836
How will they return India when you will keep accepting them like Syrian refugees?
They are living in better countries now and they won't return until you either deport them (which is less likely to happen) or start racial killing.
>>
>>79276010
I don't have any problems with the hindus, not sure what's up with the sikhs at this point. I mean yeah they live better here, and I'm sure they're all just too westernized to ever want to return to their culture, but I think if they had a nationalistic pride they would feel compelled to go, to Make India Great Again.
>>
Because they are safe targets for a few bonghats to vent out on.

Try being vaguely critical of anything non-white on twitter in the U.K and then countdown how long it takes for your butt to receive a baton.
>>
>>79276390
And with all that bottled up frustration that they can't direct on the source of it, is it any wonder why chavs and yobs exist? Why stabbings and bicycle tire assaults are common? It's almost as if when you eliminate free speech, people start to speak in other ways.
>>
>>79274552
>actual poles like Electric pole

Don't think the UK has enough Kenyans (yet) for that level of retarded
>Thieves fry Kenya's power grid to cook fast food
>niggers smashing transformers to use PCB laden oil to cook with

http://in.reuters.com/article/kenya-electricity-idINKBN0K50DH20141227

You just can't make shit like this up.
>>
>>79276674
What an amazing culture, surely the whole world needs to be enriched with this "diversity."
>>
>>79276674
Kek.
>>
>>79265514
Native brown people of Britain are attacking polish hordes that are flowing into UK for the last 20 years. There are no room for catholics in UK, it'll remain muslim.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.