[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they lesbians? What happens when Bill finds out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 562e7521140000e800c7ad86.jpg (43 KB, 630x356) Image search: [Google]
562e7521140000e800c7ad86.jpg
43 KB, 630x356
Are they lesbians?

What happens when Bill finds out?
>>
>>79259568
bill is a walking corpse

and im sure he already knew
>>
>>79259568
Hill scissors with Huma.
>>
>>79259568
if they are, I hope Pocahontas can take Huma in a fight
>>
i for one welcome our new lesbian overlords.
next stop, farming alphas for their god-tier semen and relegating betas to the acid mines.
>>
File: 1467172741277.jpg (120 KB, 465x751) Image search: [Google]
1467172741277.jpg
120 KB, 465x751
>>79259568
>implying Bill is around to care
>>
>>79259568

Imagine those two, Fauxcahontas and Shillary, grinding their dusty muffs together. Using an 18" double dildo purchased on Amazon. The sound is like fingernails on a chalkboard. It smells like all-you-can-eat pasta night at a cheap neighborhood bar. You aren't drunk yet.

They huff and groan.

One of them knocks over the economy sized bottle of Avon Skin-So-Soft.
The room now smells like Jeopardy reruns and shame.

Bill knew better than to fuck that 20 years ago.

Imagine her psyche, knowing that billions of girls have reached fuckable age since then, yet her crotch cannon has become the Sahara.

“There are two days in which a woman is most pleasing—when someone marries her and when he carries out her dead body.” --Hipponax, 600BC
>>
Scariest picture ever. Two Angela Merkels
>>
>>79260046
if she looked like that, she might have gotten elected
>>
>>79259568
Hillary is a "lesbian", but only in the sense that she has a psychopathic desire to dominate women.
>>
>>79262709
dont we all?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.