[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is alcohol degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
apparently it's a type of blue-pill, since it's supposed to erase your problems
>>
It's only blue pill if you want it to be
>>
>>79254426
The Holy Bible is the only true guide to degeneracy
>>
Drinking slows you down, makes you dumber.

This lets me get along with average people. If I know I'm a retard, I can't get angry at other people behaving like retards.

Booze is the great equalizer.
It allowed ciivizations to form.
It lets men tolerate women just long enough to knock them up.
>>
it's fine so long as you don't let it run your life.

You just don't want to develop a dependency on alcohol to help you cope because it will not solve any of your problems. It is simply a relaxing drink to have. Socially it does have its uses though, they don't call it "liquid courage" for nothing.
>>
File: HundredsOfFedoras.jpg (65 KB, 409x516) Image search: [Google]
HundredsOfFedoras.jpg
65 KB, 409x516
>Drinking makes you dumber, this allows me to get along with average people.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 389x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 389x301
>>79254426
Depending how much you consume.
>>
>>79254426

It's horribly degenerate, brings out all the worst things about you then leaves you feeling like shit while you clean up the messes you've inevitably made whilst drunk.

I drink about a bottle and a half of bourbon per day. Life is suffering.
>>
>>79254426

Every civilized culture since the dawn of man had alcohol in it. Family centric white Europe included.
Alcohol is not degenerate, alcoholism is.
If you cant have a few beers or wine and continue you life like a functioning adult you're probably a nigger. Most of whom funnily enough didn't culturally develop alcohol.
>>
If a redpilled person uses a substance, they use it in a redpilled way. If a bluepilled person uses a substance, they use it in a bluepilled way.

Many fine men have enjoyed alcohol over the history of civilization. And many degenerates have chugged it until they passed out and choked to death on their own vomit.

That said: alcohol, being a depressant, is more conducive to a bluepilled mentality than other drugs. Same with heroin or benzos.

A redpilled person uses drugs as a means to gain a new perspective on life. If alcohol helps you do that, great. But don't disregard the drugs that are more conducive to this purpose, namely psychedelics.
>>
>>79255933
Could you please post a quote about this from the bible? As far as I am concerned all it says is that any sins that you do while drink are on you, you should know your limits whedrinking.nk
>>
>>79260671
I think it depends on the person.

I can count on my hands the amount of times I've become aggressive or manic (I guess that's how you'd describe it) while drunk.

I've gotten shit faced drunk nearly everyday for the last 8 years.
>>
>>79254426

The culture around drinking can be just as annoying as weed culture. You have people boasting about how their drink is classier or more manly. It's all fedora shit.
>>
>a cornerstone of civilization is degenerate
Reminder degenerate means something and you shouldn't just throw the term at things you don't like.
Alcohol is a societal norm. One of the quintessential marks of society. We haven't "degenerated" into it becoming common.
>>
Fucking - degenerate.
Drinking - degenerate.
Smoking weed - degenerate.
Watching TV - degenerate.
Being smart - degenerate.
Being stupid - degenerate.
Being christian - degenerate.
Being atheist - degenerate.

/pol/ has some serious issues.
>>
>>79262022
>he still thinks pol Is one person and not a series of shills and trolls trying to destroy the lives of Dumb young men on the Internet
>>
>>79254426
I occasionally have a drink but I don't particularly have any desire or craving for innebriation.
Plus when it's rare it's that much tastier when I do it, especially with food that compliments the drink.
>>
>>79262022

I feel like the people who call everything degenerate are social outcasts who probably browse r9k. They're just angry and bitter that people their age are enjoying themselves. So they convince themselves that they're morally superior as a coping mechanism
>>
There's a reason why Trump doesn't drink
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.