[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about red-pilling friends/family/etc.? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: muad'dib.jpg (119 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
muad'dib.jpg
119 KB, 750x750
How does one go about red-pilling friends/family/etc.? How do you gradually (but appropriately) notify those you care about of the truths of which you have learned about race, gender roles, tradition, economics, and so on?
>>
File: Sad.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>79251256
First you have to subtly point out problems, demonstrably true problems. Then slowly creep solutions to the problems starting with the least controversial ones. This is how I got red pilled about the Jews from pol, but that was more traumatic lol.

>MFW I am brown and know the whites in the board want me dead despite feeling american.
>>
>>79251256
nothing your country is over
>>
>>79251256
The red pill is best micro dosed at first.
>>
File: 1466948885083.jpg (79 KB, 637x640) Image search: [Google]
1466948885083.jpg
79 KB, 637x640
>>79251606
How brown are you? Maybe we can come to an understanding. Not all brown people are beyond saving. You could do your part and marry a white slut, keep her from coalburning, and have a ton of mostly-white babies. That's how you can save the white race. You know, sorta.
>>
File: nod.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>79251256
>gradually (but appropriately)

say it however you need to say it anon
you don't sound to sure of your beliefs
when you can articulate why you think what you think, you can argue the philosophy
>>
>>79251987
>to sure
too sure
>>
>>79252078
He's probably on his phone like me, fuck off.
>>
>>79251959
More than 50% with European Y chromosome. Its funny you post pandas, I am currently banging an asian grill lol.
>>
I have no need to do that since my family has been redpilled before I was ever born.

Their most often saying is "Hitler should have finished the job" in regards to Jews.
>>
File: laughing soldiers.jpg (29 KB, 516x344) Image search: [Google]
laughing soldiers.jpg
29 KB, 516x344
>>79252142
>phone plebs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.