[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah well something tells me you guys dont walk the walk, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: pictures-of-space-2.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pictures-of-space-2.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
Yeah well something tells me you guys dont walk the walk, or take the crap

Its just memes here and other shenanigans

I often contemplate my existence while I am here. Typing away on 4chan. Arguing with people. Looking out my window. Why are we here? Is there a purpose to this life? Billions and billions of YEARS of development, of time passing, all so we've reached THIS point.

I love you, anons. Not in a sexual way, but ddefinitely in a romantic way, in a very intimate way. I can not even describe how beautiful this is. Its like.... I can stare into all of your souls, and cry, and just melt with esctsacy.

I can see myself looking into all of your eyes right now... im actually crying as I type this.... all of this time has passed in the universe.... and we're not alone, because we have each other. I will spend many years thinking about this moment.
>>
>>79245573
well, it sounds like you're 20
>>
>>79245715

I'm older than that. How old are you? Why do you hate me for being in my twenties? Don't mistreat me.
>>
We're in a computer simulation, to see if we will reach a specific outcome, we are failing.

Also dude how much LSD did you just take?
>>
>>79245819
>Why do you hate me for being in my twenties?
i never said i hated you or was rude to you, you have a self confidence problem? , love yourself before you love others
>>
>>79245573
Take the real redpill guys.

We are all a part of the universe, so we're all one. When you realize this you will feel diffrent.
>>
>>79246037

You were rude, and you insulted my perceived age. This isn't about just me, this is a universal effort.
>>
File: fag.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>>79246637
You're gonna cry about it ? what a fag
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE CANADIANS SO RETARDED!?

All night it's just been leaf shitposting.
>>
>>79246842

So you are being rude. See? You can't even lie about being nice. You are a horrible person, I can sense it.
>>
>>79247010
>surfs poll
>thinks people are gonna be nice
this isn't your highschool sweetheart

i'm projecting my anger on you like everyone else in this earth

jk, i just like being a jerk
>>
>>79247408

I know people on 4chan aren't nice, but still. You are horrible. At least you admit you like being a horrible person.

You are correct though. Almost everyone likes to project their anger on others, it's such a brutal state of affairs we live in today.

This thread must be used for cooperation.
>>
>>79245573
Repent and put your trust in Christ
>>
>>79248118

what is a "Christ"
>>
>>79248239
Jesus Christ, only he can pay for sins
>>
File: FmzcM.jpg (51 KB, 857x450) Image search: [Google]
FmzcM.jpg
51 KB, 857x450
>>79247623
There will never be a perfect society, why ? because everyone is allowed to breed
>>
>>79248709
Not really
>>
>>79248331

what is a "Jesus Christ" and how exactly can he pay for the sins I never did anything wrong omg

>>79248709

I'm not sure if you are being satirical, but yes, more humans = more degeneracy on the planet.
>>
>>79248856
Have you ever lied?
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (65 KB, 684x781) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.jpg
65 KB, 684x781
>>79245573

This is a true and unfiltered glimpse inside the mind of A FUCKING LEAF, anons.

For some reason I am not at all surprised by what we have seen here today.
>>
>>79245573
>MDMA
not even once
>>
File: IMG_20150612_121231.jpg (972 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150612_121231.jpg
972 KB, 3264x2448
Le weed dude shitting up the board again
Reddit must be down
>>
>>79248948

shut up holy shit

You know what I meant when I said I never did anything wrong

You lied too you lie all the time faggot fucking faggot
>>
>>79249514
Yes and if it wasn't for Jesus Christ, I would be just as guilty as you are before a just and holy God.

What is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ?
>>
File: woody.jpg (57 KB, 961x408) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
57 KB, 961x408
>>79245573
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rdp8arkTPi
>>
>>79245573
go to bed trudouche
>>
>>79249704

So you are using religion to proclaim your superiority over me and taunt me?

How typical. Go away burgerfag.
>>
>>79249955
Nope, I'm sharing the Good news so that you might be saved
John3:16
>>
Time is a record. Round and round it spins as we wait for our turn to meet the needle and sing our song.
>>
>>79250107
You need Jesus too
>>
>>79250052

You're acting superior to me and trying to force your religion on me. Burger pls stop harassing me.
>>
>>79250203
Why do you want to damn yourself
What is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ
>>
>>79249742

Thank you for this omg. Please save the file.

EVERYONE, SAVE THIS FILE. SAVE IT NOW
>>
>>79245573

This is why we need bullies.
>>
>>79245573
Jesus is the metaphysical trump card you are looking for famalam
>>
>>79250473
A Canadian brother
>>
>>79245573
you sound like a faggot on ecstasy

>leaf

that explains it
>>
>>79250395
np dude

>>79250696
you mean esctsacy
>>
>>79250319

I'm not allowing you to force your religion on me here.

Besides, look at all the replies I've gotten here. How can you claim to be such a nice, enlightened person when you come from the same ilk as all of these people?
>>
>>79250999
I never said I was nice, that's why I need Jesus, and so do you
So what is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ, is there any sin you are willing to go to hell for
>>
>>79251205

You know what the fucked up thing is? If I was a woman, nobody here would have the balls to criticize me at all. You would all be praising me and complimenting me. Yes, even little 4chan dudebros do that for women too.

You are implying you are nice by playing this "enlightened 4chan Christian" act on here. I'm not buying it. I'm glad there is physical distance between me and you, you seem even more unhinged than I am.
>>
>>79245573
Are you on acid
>>
>>79251382
If you were a woman, and you went to /b/ you would have to show your boobs with a time stamp.

Since this is pol, you would need to accept Christ and then get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich
>>
>>79251382
Women need Jesus too,
>>
>>79251585

But that's not how it works though. Women on this website are literally worshiped - "chan girls" have followings. It's been like that for years. This site worships women, as does the rest of modern western society. I've pretended to be a woman on here before, even recently, and it was so refreshing how nice I was treated. It's like the dynamic of 4chan disappeared almost completely, and people were complimenting me, and agreeing with everything I said.
>>
>>79251812
Yes, Adam also disobeyed God to please his wife, now we have original sin.
>>
File: m45-pleiades.jpg (367 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
m45-pleiades.jpg
367 KB, 2000x1308
>>79245573
<3
>>
>>79252017

You are another one of those fucking weird 4chan people that take up weird personal vendettas with me and then never fuck off until one of us gets banned, or the thread archives. And even though it is malicious, you all develop some weird connection/obsession with me and it creeps me out.

What do you want from me? You took what I said then converted it into your religious narrative. Do you want me to give you something? Do you want me to say something specific to you? What do you want, fuck?
>>
>>79252204
I want you to repent and put your trust in Christ:)
>>
>>79245573
er... kay.
>>
>>79252285

No. I won't let you force your subjective religious beliefs on me. Maybe YOU should repent for being such a piece of shit, you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>79252405
I did, and then I put my trust in Christ, what is keeping you?
>>
>>79252479

Don't you have anything better to do right now?

Answer the question.

Why are you here, right now, shilling like this? Fucking burgerfag. Faggot. What a faggot. You have ruined my thread.
>>
>>79246339
In the fundamental level, we are all one. However, in the human realm we are not. Live your life as a human being, and stop pretending that the laws of nature doesn't longer apply in this reality.
>>
>>79252648
Matthew 28:19-20
The Great commission

There is nothing greater that I can do
>>
>>79252829

What in the flying fuck does that have to do with my question?

I'll ask again.

Why are you in my thread, why did you ruin my thread, why are you specifically attaching yourself to me and striking up a vendetta with me? Fuck. I am so glad we are anonymous right now.
>>
>>79252969
Cause I want you to go to heaven
>>
>>79253052

If heaven exists, then that's my problem, not yours.

You have some weird reason for obsessing with me and you must go now.
>>
>>79253465
Maybe God planned this, maybe he is calling for you to be saved, what are you waiting for, you could be saved tonight
>>
>>79253614

If God exists, maybe he wants you to go kill yourself right now.

Yeah, do that.
>>
>>79253702
he will call me up when he is ready for me, till then I will share the Gospel. Why does the gospel offend you, why do you hate God
>>
I am throughly enjoying this thread.

Praise be to our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>79253858

God just talked to me. He's calling you now.

So go kill yourself. He also doesn't like it how you appear to have no respect for men, but you worship women like the rest of 4chan.

It's your time to go now.
>>
>>79253934
Amen, may the lord bless you and keep you
>>
>>79253971
I love all, if your MGTOW, I completely understand why you have a problem with women. Un godly women are as wicked as ungodly men
>>
File: baphomet1.jpg (39 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
baphomet1.jpg
39 KB, 300x425
>>79254119

>Puts all his faith in God
>wants to get into heaven
>christfag

What if God is a sadistic evil fuck, and the hardships in life are him merely toying with us. Heaven is an illusion, and an eternal torture pit awaits us when we pass into his hellish domain...
>>
>>79254119

What does MGTOW have to do with this? You are even weirder than I am. All I'm saying is that 4chan has a culture of being cruel to men and worshiping women, I've been on both sides of it. Remember, like I said, I've pretended to be a woman on here. Not to mention I've seen the whole dynamic at play for years.
>>
>>79254240
Why do you think that?
>>
>>79254273
Wholesome women are good, but a Jezebel will reap what she sows. Put your trust in Christ and God will help you find the right woman
>>
>>79254471

Oh, I get it. So you're resorting to meme after meme, Larping and trying to find something that sticks.

You're doing an alright job, you would benefit from being more aggressive though.
>>
>>79254718
Nope, I'm genuine
>>
>>79254799

No you're not. I am going to pray to God that you get cancer. I genuinely hate you, I just despise you.
>>
>>79245865
You don't have to be on LSD to feel this way, I can relate with what the guy is saying. It's just kind of depressing to spend time on here reading about the West being fucking destroyed all around us, especially when you consider your own inaction.

I don't necessarily want to fight and die in some insane global war, but I want contribute in a way I feel is also important. Does it ever bother you how your life isn't even in your own hands? That you can be thrown into the thresher like hundreds of millions of others before you? Man fuck that shit. History has told proved that me and you are nothing but worthless, and with the way things are headed it's a good possibility anyone in this thread is going to be lying face down in the mud with shit in his pants.
>>
>>79254893
You hate me because you hate Jesus,
>>
>>79245573
>>79249560
>>79249560
>>79249560
>>
File: Satanic_Cross.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Satanic_Cross.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
the idea of a "god" something that is perfect and you are unworthy of and have to give yourself to is repulsive. god literally = evil. hence Guccifers name: God+Luccifer=Guccifer.

you are god. thats the secret. you do not owe yourself to any other being. when you worship an idol you give them all your power of free will and energy. god is the devil
>>
>>79254971

That is absolutely false. I hate you because you're a stupid little piece of shit that has ruined my thread, is trying to force religion on me, and has taken up a very strange person obsession/vendetta with me.

You know what? After this thread, I'm just going to pretend to be a woman on 4chan from now on. I'm tired of the weird hostility 4chan has against men, and I'd much rather be treated with respect. It's funny, women have no idea how easy they have it in all aspects of life these days in western culture.
>>
>>79255156
Well that is how sin entered the world, Adam and Eve wanted to be there own God. Original sin pretty much explains your entire position
>>
>>79255196
Wow who hurt you,
>>
>>79245573
leaf, get off your ass and fix your damn country i guarantee you'll feel much better
>>
>>79255462

I've explained my position many times here.

It's times likes these that I hope God is real, so autistic scum like you can be punished for how you treat others.

>>79255501

Make me.
>>
>>79245573
You absolutely need this thread my man
Personally I recommend psychedelics. After my first ever psychedelic experience, I have changed for the absolute better.
I came to embrace my insignificance, and changed my perspective from letting that feeling of insignificance discourage me, to my insignificance inspire me to make something great of myself.
Now please understand, you don't just "drop acid and everything is fixed". Psychedelics are a tool. They open the door into your own mind, but you must walk through it.
If you choose not to listen to either of my pieces of advice, I wish you the best of luck on your travels underage b& :^)
>>
File: Dreams.jpg (159 KB, 678x556) Image search: [Google]
Dreams.jpg
159 KB, 678x556
>>79254273

Reality is cruel to men and worshipful of women. That's called gynocentricism. You and I are worth nothing, any man could replace us. A woman, however, can only bear one child every nine months, while either of us could bear a million in one sitting.

Don't fall for the equality meme. There are a hierarchy of rights, and equality of the sexes falls at the bottom, while the urge to protect and provide for women is right at the top.

Work on yourself, physically, mentally and emotionally. Make yourself strong through weight-lifting and sprinting, and swing around a huge sword if that's what you fancy (I do). Exercise your mind via reading and meditating, don't depend on Christ's redemption, or God's "grace". If God is real, he would only respect adversity and tenacity in mankind.
>>
File: 12365442123564.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
12365442123564.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
God is dead
And science has killed him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY
>>
>>79255558
I would have been punished if it would not have been for, Jesus. That's why I'm sharing the gospel with you. Salvation is a free gift, why won't you take it
>>
File: images.png (1016 B, 93x120) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1016 B, 93x120
>>79255368
THATS THE FUCKING TRICK YOU RETARD. we are supposed to be our own god. our own selves. lucifer was angry when we chose knowledge over ignorance. and we have been punished for it because he owns this world. but not for much longer. light=truth dark=ignorance

do not believe you are unworthy of yourself. that is the greatest trick on humanity ever played
>>
>>79255758
The scientific method makes testable models of natural phenomenon.
It can't discover truth let alone disprove the existence of God
>>
>>79255875
Sounds like Gnosticism
>>
>>79255666

Thanks for the post breh. Not trying to sound like an arrogant ass here, but I already knew about gynocentrism. Women benefit from feminism and gynoentric chivalry combined, at the same time. It fucking sucks, and it's not fair, but this is western society for you.

And I have to admit, I was coming down off of something when I made this thread, and the people I talked with here shoved me right back into reality. This has been a good reminder of why 4chan is needed; this website serves as a place where all the mentally ill scum of the Internet go so they don't shit up other websites. A containment website.
>>
>>79245573

God probably is a empty as fuck cunt, indeed. It will be alright brothers.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>79245573
Don't let them bully you anon I feel it too. Everyone here is the same. We are all the outcasts, the nerds, the losers, the edge lords and the lonely. We are the ones rejected by society and here is where we can come to belong. No matter how bad things get I will always know that when I come here I will be accepted. I will be comforted by hundres or thousands of people who have been in the situation I am in. Every anon here has suffered a heartbreak, a tragedy, a failure or a loss. As much as many would like to deny it we are all on this crazy ride together.
>>
>>79255894
>It can't discover truth let alone disprove the existence of God
Nothing can ever approve or disprove the existence of God. therefore, there is not reason to believe in him beside "muh feels"
>>
>>79255941
no more like wake the fuck up and dont be a retard. all religions contain some truth and guidance, but none are 100% correct. they have been tampered with
>>
>>79245573

Iktf senpai. Don't fall apart over it. Have real friends too.
>>
>>79256157
I didn't say that,
Everything that begins to exist has a cause,
The universe began to exist, so it has a cause
To avoid infinite regression, there must have been a first uncaused cause, that is eternal

The first cause is what we call God
>>
>>79256302
Proof, can you show me what parts were tampered with
>>
>>79256136

I never let anybody here bully me. I virtually shit on people on this website any chance I get. I don't like 4chan users, most of them are human garbage. I cringe when they try to be cruel to me, they are just using me as some type of sponge to absorb all the hatred they have experienced in their own lives.

But no, I'm not on drugs anymore, so I no longer feel any empathy for people here. I hope their lives drag on in one continuous episode of despair. People here will call that edgy, but being proud of a website that came to prominence for cruelty is as edgy as one can get.
>>
>>79256430
>The first cause is what we call God
There is no reason to say that the first cause was god! why can't it be a natural force
>>
>>79256049

I bet you watched barbarossaaaa. Damn, I remember watching him at 14, and being blown the fuck out.
>>
>>79256483
i can tell your going to reject anything i say about religion because youve built your belief system around it, and that can be good for faith and connecting with yourself etc... but do not take the bible word for word. you are god, or what your concept of god is. you do not owe yourself to any other being. follow your innder guidance
>>
>>79256621
Can a natural force be eternal?
The universe began to exist
1. Radiation from the Big Bang
2. 2nd law of thermodynamics (universe is a closed system, so it could not have been eternal)
>>
>>79256694

No. People need to fuck right off with the MGTOW stuff. I have nothing to do with MGTOW or any Internet movements.
>>
>>79256797
Pol pots inner guidance led him to shoot people who wear glasses
>>
>>79256836
When we figure out what was happening before the big bang, i doubt it will have anything to do with god just like all other scientific discoveries
>>
>>79256993
there are positive beings and negative beings. we live in duality. imagine a place without duality
>>
>>79255766

>That's why I'm sharing the gospel with you. Salvation is a free gift, why won't you take it

Such matters are not decided by you. I know your ego just can't accept it, but that's the truth.
>>
>>79254894
Our lives are so minuscule, beyond infinitely small
>>
>>79257138
If I didn't care, I would spend my time on the Rekt and YLYL threads
>>
>>79257042
Scientific method presuposes the laws of logic.

Are the laws of logic conceptual?
>>
>>79257238

I don't see those threads on the catalog. I can just see right through this act of yours. I know you're going to keep replying, but still. You are not genuine and that's why I'm replying to you with such malice and dismissal - but you already knew why I'm replying the way I am, and you of course knew that this was all a roleplay joke on your part.
>>
>>79257361
What would show you that I'm genuine?
>>
>>79257321
It doesn't matter
The scientific method is highly accurate in describing the world
>>
>>79257590
Are the laws of logic conceptual or material?
>>
>>79257590
It can only validate or invalidate what it can observe, which is a growing yet exceptionally small spectrum of layers
>>
>>79257653
What does that have to do with god?
Or are you just trying to say that the scientific method is bad?
>>
>>79257457

Stop replying right now. At this very point. And don't reply for the rest of the thread. Just let it archive.

But nope, you won't do that. You're not genuine, and your ego needs you to get in the last word on me and the other people here. But that's the test. If you are genuine, you won't reply anymore. People on 4chan like to play mind games, and feign empathy to be extra pieces of shit, and I see your game you are playing, you 4chan scumbag. I come here every single day and I hate everyone that uses this website.
>>
>>79256848

I'm not telling you to follow one thing or the other. But there is wisdom in MGTOW, particularly regarding human nature, that can be learned and understood.

Part of growth is being able to listen without outright rejection.
>>
>>79257752
No it serves it's purpose well
To test natural phenomenon and make models
>>
>>79257768
Why won't you put your trust in Christ
>>
>>79257321
>laws of logic
You mean the laws of thought?
>>
>>79257859

Perhaps you are onto something, but I am surprised at how you reject the millions of Gods men have bled and died for, while accepting the word of "Jesus", or should I say Paul...embued with some elements of early Gnostic Christianity, Judaism, as well as pagan teachings...
>>
>>79257951
So you agree that logic is of the mind, do you believe the laws of logic are universal
>>
If god was real I would have a restraining order taken out on him.
>>
>>79257943

I hope your mother gets gang raped by a pack of niggers.

>>79257856

I never associate with Internet movements, MGTOW is just an invitation for people to spew bitter hate at you. Have you seen how MGTOW is received here? Fuck no, I'm going to stay out of that line of fire. Just because I criticize women doesn't mean I want to associate with any Internet movements, especially MGTOW. But you are by far one of the more genuine people in this thread.
>>
>>79257859
>To test natural phenomenon and make models
And it shows that a miracles, evil possessions and supernatural phenomena is a hoax and false
>>
>>79257982
I would disagree with you on that, the canonical gospels have about a century on the gnostic gospels

If you want to look at some evidence on the validity of the NT, I would YouTube a video called cold case Christianity by J Warner Wallace. That should get you a basic start, but biblical scholarship and study go much deeper
>>
>>79258131

Why should one care about how one is received on an anonymous internet forum? Part of being a man is facing adversity and challenges. Besides, people on here love to banter, and I also shitpost when I'm feeling shitty; nobody really means it, it's just a way to let off steam and have some fun.
>>
>>79258131
It's a good thing I live out in the sticks
>>
>>79258045
>laws of logic
You mean the laws of thought or the first order logic identities, I don't even know what you mean by laws of logic why would you think I agree when I was asking questions of definition about the basis of your claim and laws of thought was the first thing search returned for laws of logic while first order identities were the second?
>>
>>79258321
you have fell hook line and sinker into the religion trap. and its holding humanity back. what you are saying is good. but religion is evil. it is a creation of those that wish to control you
>>
>>79258137
It can't, it by definition can only make predictable models of natural phenomenon, it has no way to proove anything true or false, only make conclusions based on what it can test.

A miracle by definition is something that can't be tested because it can't be repeated
>>
>>79258321

If I were to be a Christian, I would likely be anti-trinitarian and view Jesus as a prophet. The entire trinity and divinity is a bunch of bullshit that was put forth nearly 300 years after his death. Early Greek and Aramaic records make no mention of his divinity...
>>
>>79258548
Salvation is by faith alone in Christ, not based on anything I can do.

Eph 2:8-10
Romans 4
Romans 5:1
John 3:16
1John 5:11

In what way am I under a control mechanism
>>
>>79258580
You're retarded
>>>/x/
>>
>>79258682
Can a prophet forgive sins?
>>
>>79258741
Nah, epistemology was brought up in this thread
>>
>>79258580
>A miracle by definition is something that can't be tested
Then why did Jesus tell doubting Thomas to test out the miracle of resurrection by putting his fingers in the wounds and demonstrating they exist contrary to expectation?
>>
>>79258348

I'd rather not deal with the bitterness. It's good to consider when something could make you a target. Yes, part of being a man is facing adversity and challenges, but 4chan takes it too far.

>>79258369

I'm sure your church youth group would love to see this thread and your proselytizing. Maybe you can print it out for them, show them how you defended Gawd on 4chan.
>>
>>79258731
the best slave doesnt know theyre a slave. i already told you. you think you are unworthy the way you are and must give yourself to another entity. that is pure evil.

this is a start: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
>>
>>79258775

Only God can forgive sins (assuming God exists).
>>
>>79258875
But the resurrection itself can't be tested, that was about pursuation not proof.
>>
>>79258731
also, notice any similarities?

http://www.granddesignexposed.com/obelisk/meaning.html
>>
>>79258920
If I was in a youth group I would
>>
>>79258934
Your either a slave to your sin, or a slave to Christ
>>
>>79245573
Looks like Trudeau's weed is strong.
>>
>>79258920

4chan is an anonymous board, I doubt your life is in danger. I think you need to critically think about your lack of confidence. If you're this averse to criticism on /pol/, how do you think you'll fare in life when competing?

I'm a student at UBC and its just full of chinks. However, they are quite confident, and give absolutely no fucks. This is also true of Indian exchange students.
>>
>>79259008
Romans 1:18-22

God has revealed himself to you, in a way that you can be certain of his existence, but people suppress this truth in their unrighteousness
>>
>>79259045
Yes it can, by inspecting miraculous wounds from death that can keep being tested because they keep existing despite natural law, that is why he could not possibly doubt any longer because deadly gaping wounds that don't bleed or cause harm are physically impossible and miraculous.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>79245573
You're already in hell and you will stay here forever.
>>
>>79259103
I'm a Protestant, I won't defend the Catholics, but I would agree that they bastardized scripture to make it a control mechanism
>>
>>79245573

We're all one in Meme Magic, friendo. No fear.
>>
File: 934875498.png (201 KB, 280x348) Image search: [Google]
934875498.png
201 KB, 280x348
>>79259164
holy fucking shit were all doomed if this is what the majority of humanity believes
>>
>>79259237

You seem to be trying to spin this into a racial thing. It's not. Real life is different, the dynamic we experience on here is completely different as opposed to real life situations. That's also another weird irony I noticed about 4chan, especially /pol/ - it, or they, whine 24/7 about men not being tough and confident, yet when men try to do that, they get pissed off for some reason, and when men succeed at being tough and confident, it's never good enough. Yeah, this is just a Nepalese Cow Boiling Forum, but I've always noticed it and it's so weird.
>>
>>79259302
Could have been aliens, although I would say there is some pretty good evidence for the resurrection
>>
>>79259489
It's true, the idea of free thought is a false
>>
>>79258846
But then don't you need empirical evidence to come up with this >>79256430
argument then?
>>
>>79259550
So with miracles you need exhaustive evidence, but for aliens, that is just a defacto argument out of ignorance that you feel no need to justify?

Also, its because Jesus was just part of a computer simulation like the aliens and everyone else.
>>
>>79259642
It's a logical argument
What part do you find fallacious
>>
>>79259541

It is racial to a degree. Confidence is inversely proportional to IQ, as IQ increases, confidence therefore decreases. However, I was giving an example of Universities, which pre-select for these types of things.

I seriously think you are my friend just shitposting on here after doing shrooms, is that you Etienne?
>>
>>79259616
that might just be the most blasphemous thing ive ever heard anyone say. and i know you are being genuine which makes it so much worse. if you really believe that you have committed the biggest sin of all.

god doesnt want for you to wait for him to show up. like i really honestly feel bad for you thats why im trying to help. your probably a dumb 22 year old cunt that went to bible school and has been indoctrinated her whole life. im just blown away by how much i can see its taken root in you
>>
>>79259737
It could have been aliens, though.

How did you repeat the beginning of the universe to make sure it isn't a miracle that can't be tested?
>>
>>79259730
Yes I can show all the evidence in the world, but people have their presupositions, so evidence will mean something different to a person who pressuposes naturalism vs a person who presuposes an omnipotent God,

A naturalist will say the bible isn't true because of miracles, but an omnipotent God can raise people from the dead or make animals talk with little effort
>>
>>79259737
You're saying that empirical evidence or scientific is a bad way to determine truth but you need it to to determine that the universe exists for your argument.
>>
>>79259737
Who can say that the firmament does not infinitely regress?

That argument is at least as legitimate as the claim that there is continuity is indestructible and eternal
>>
>>79259939
Nope, you got my age right, which is weird, but i was a fedora for a portion of my life, and I went to public school
>>
>>79259616
and if you think its just us and jesus in the universe you are supremely retarded
>>
>>79260110
That continuity is indestructible and eternal*
>>
>>79260035
Aliens don't presume omnipotence, though.

Are you saying that you think the Aliens simulated in this computer we live in are Omnipotent Gods?
>>
>>79260122

You likely replaced one drug or dependency in your life for another, the replacement being religion.

Please, just question your beliefs. I'd recommend studying the history of religion, particularly pre-Abrahamic. You'd come to realize that all religion is merely an enforcement of social ethics necessary for the maintenance and advancement of civilization, things such as fidelity, traditionalism, etc. Once you've reached this point, you're basically an atheist, but recognize religion for the important lessons it teaches regarding morality and human nature.
>>
>>79259943
The universe began to exist premise number 2

So anything that is a product of the universe can't be the uncaused cause.

If the aliens are outside of the universe, but began to exist, they cannot be the uncaused cause
>>
>>79260309

Cause and effect depend upon the existence of time in order to be taken seiously. Before the Universe existed time didn't exist.
>>
>>79260088
Science doesn't determine truth, it just makes predictable models of the natural world. It can't find truth
>>
>>79260148
I didn't say that
>>
>>79260309
you are thinking in paradoxes
>>
>>79260453
Then how did you determine that the universe exists without empirical evidence?
>>
>>79260263
But the infinite regression would persist without the uncaused cause
>>
>>79260274
Nope everyone knows God exists. Atheist look for God the same way a robber looks for a cop
>>
>>79260309
You weren't there to test it and it didn't repeat, though, so according to your established logic, it is just a miracle and aliens could have done it.
>>
>>79260612

Invoking God to solve the infinite regression merely complicates it. You're introducing something that has no beginning as a cause of a chain of beings with a beginning. It's also a non-answer.
>>
>>79260428
I would agree, God is eternal
>>
>>79260581
Revelation from God
>>
>>79260612
What proof do you have the universe began, why couldn't time be an infinite regression to and from near nothingness?
>>
>>79260755
So you think that infinite regression is the answer?
>>
>>79260711

God is your drug, and religion is an escape from a life of meaninglessness in an infinite Universe. Our planet is just a blue dot in an inky sea of infinity. Our egos are weak and fleeting, desperate to cling onto something in order to affirm an identity. A tough man will face these facts, only a fool embraces the dark ignorance and blows out the candle of inquiry in his heart.
>>
>>79260846
The looney bins are filled with people who have had many conflicting revelations from gods including many who harmed themselves greatly.
>>
>>79260711
dis bitch is lost. like really i have lost some faith in humanity this night.

YOU ARE GOD YOU FUCKING MORON. STOP SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM YOURSELF
>>
>>79260944
The Hubble telescope with the expansion radiation shows the universe had a beginning
2 law of thermodynamics, universe is a closed system,
>>
>>79260952

I don't know what the answer is. But understand that you are here questioning these things because the circumstances were such that the Universe was capable of producing life. There could be untold trillions upon trillions of alternate realities wherein the Universe is empty and barren.

Existence is not reason alone to point to God as the source.
>>
>>79261118
The beginning is everywhere.

>universe is a closed system
You just demonstrated time is a closed loop and has no beginning or end and there can be no external uncaused cause with that statement.
>>
File: 1467185495689.png (545 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
1467185495689.png
545 KB, 640x802
>>79245573

i'm here just to remind everyone that anzu is the queen of /pol/.
>>
>>79260981
Well there is a good feeling that comes from within being in the covenant, the women really understand that part. I wouldn't say that God is my drug though. I was a fedora prior to being saved, and I have had personal experience that would prove its true to me, but there is no way I can demonstrate that to you.

God has revealed himself to you, but you suppress this truth because you want to be in control. The problem is you will be with out excuse for your sins against a just and holy God on judgement day

It would be wise to think about this, change your mind, and put your trust in Christ alone for your salvation, and I pray that you never find rest until you do
>>
>>79245573
Oh shit- I've been inspired somehow by this.
>>
>>79261123
I presupose God, because without God, you can't know anything to be true
>>
>>79261686

God is a concept or an idea that your brain is capable of understanding due to the neural density, and consciousness that arises out of it.

The only God that exists is the desire for human perfection and oneness with the Universe, something that comes from within when you rid yourself of your ego during a DMT trip.
>>
>>79261874
Do you know that
>>
>>79261686
No, with god (at least abrahamic god that makes most major religions), everything is one big trick in a test reality that separates all the ungodly people from the true reality after death, so you have no idea what is true and you just have to assume your parents or guardians chose the right god even though there are dozens of versions of god for other people's parent's and guardians with very different claims about what gets you to the real reality at the end which may be today, by the way.
>>
>>79262000
Were you raised in a religious house hold?
>>
>>79262105
Were you deprived of oxygen often as an infant?
>>
>>79262240

Kek. Seriously though, speaking with him is fairly enlightening. It's like speaking to myself several years ago when I was a child and did not question my beliefs.
>>
>>79262240
What does that have to do with my question
>>
>>79262315
>>79262315
I feel the same way about you :)
>>
>>79262352
How dare you, sir, my question was far more related to the direction this conversation has taken than the one you asked me.
>>
>>79262498
Insults usually mean that your out of arguments and you have lost
>>
>>79247010
well he IS a dune coon
>>
>>79262634
I'm white, and a proud participant of the alt right
>>
>>79262559
Oh, I thought that point usually came when people started asking for non-sequitur personal information because their general rhetoric was a failure.
>>
>>79262816
I was going to show you the problem with your argument, by example
>>
>>79262903
No you were going to manipulate anecdotal information to apply more personal persuasion techniques for you ridiculous nonsense that can't stand on its own.

If you were raised religious and you switch religions, then you prove that you can't know what god is true because you admit your own parents were easily misled to a false god. If you were not raised religious than you still can't know what is true because there are many other people who were raised to know the other "correct" god from birth and have a right to truth.

The only type of person to make that claim would be someone born into the religion they still have and even then, tricks are built into every religion that makes the truth of your god unknowable in some way and you still have to content with other people in your position in other religions.
>>
>>79263273
Well know one can know anything to be true without revelation from God in the first place, but we have already been there
>>
>>79263412
And these are the types of people I'm going to spend eternity with in Heaven (if it's real). I'd rather go to fucking Hell and have my asshole ravaged by 6 gorillion demons.
>>
http://www.proofthatgodexists.org
>>
>>79263412
Its called Measurement.

Have you ever heard the terms hallucination, delusion, illusion, delirium, or dementia?
What makes you think you can trust anything that happens just in your brain that your can't verify through external measurement or third party confirmation when people go crazy everyday because we have to breath brain altering drugs to live?
>>
>>79263734
I'm afraid you don't understand the nature of hell
>>
File: ilikecorm.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ilikecorm.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>79263799
I'm afraid humans don't understand Hell at all.
>>
>>79263762
Can you know that you're not one of those people?
>>
>>79263878
Did you miss the whole part about measurement and third party verification?

My issuance screens me for all kinds of things at least twice a year, plus other doctor visits and nothing to report yet meanwhile you still won't see a doctor because they yelled at you about playing the pass out game so much as a toddler.
>>
>>79263841
Ultimately it's to be eternally cut off from the presence of God, eternal separation from God is the real torment, all the things on earth that feel good or give joy will not be in hell,

I would say CSLewis got a lot right on the nature of hell

Maybe the fire is literal, maybe it isn't
>>
>>79264045
Could you not be strapped to a bed and all of your experiences are hallucinations
>>
File: MoonMan.jpg (60 KB, 490x324) Image search: [Google]
MoonMan.jpg
60 KB, 490x324
>>79264061
You don't know any of that for sure.
>>
>>79245573
DUUUUUUUDE
>>
DUDE
>>
>>79264131
There are some bible verses that support that position

Hell is equated with darkness and fire

The spirit/ Jesus is equated with light and water.

There has been a lot of study on these topics
>>
>>79264290
The Bible could all just be allegory.
>>
>>79264333
Nah
>>
>>79264127
Nope hallucinations don't have that kind of long term determinism and hard cause and effect, unless you are trying to though experiment up some kind of new hallucination that no one has ever reported experiencing.

That sounds more like you inserting your delusional framework of being oppressed by a powerful being into something you obviously don't understand much like people often try to do with the simulated universe hypothesis.
>>
>>79264424
Do you know that
>>
>>79264368
Yah
>>
>>79264492
Are you serious or are ya just being an Aussie
>>
>>79264542
>or are ya just being an Aussie
6/10 bait made me reply. I actually thought you were a genuine maniac Christian. Good job.
>>
>>79264639
How's the weather down there:)
>>
>>79264459
Yes I have induced hallucination and madness several times from drugs and sleep deprivation, so I know how they work first hand and have read up a lot on the experience and various mental illnesses and brain disorders and never heard of anything remotely close to what you are describing, do you have evidence about vivid multidecade consistent hallucinations to the contrary?
>>
>>79264780
Could you be wrong?
>>
File: 1464329984976.gif (3 MB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1464329984976.gif
3 MB, 400x378
>>79264700
Have been getting lots of rain lately, winter's just starting so it's quite cold as well.
>>
>>79264855
It's summer time up here, I am a Christian by the way
>>
File: 101291.gif (370 KB, 490x750) Image search: [Google]
101291.gif
370 KB, 490x750
>>79264922
>I am a Christian by the way
Haha that's a good one. I'm going to use this one next time I go see my mates.
>>
>>79264995
Y don't you think I'm a Christian? :0
>>
>>79264811
No because you wouldn't be such a mess and a complete dipshit otherwise since you would have my better senses as part of my hallucination.
>>
>>79265066
So you have absolute knowledge?
>>
File: he died for your sisn.jpg (110 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
he died for your sisn.jpg
110 KB, 300x300
>>79265055
I wonder.
>>
>>79245573
>shit was so cash
>>
>>79265131
About what?
>>
File: Eddie M...abo.....png (23 KB, 114x140) Image search: [Google]
Eddie M...abo.....png
23 KB, 114x140
>>79265167
About things. All the time.
>>
>>79265210
Yeah philosophy dude
>>
>>79258066
>>
>>79258066
Yeah that's what hell is
>>
>>79265256
Good luck with that
>>
>>79265117
What? I have stopped understanding you since you stopped making points and started just doing 3-5 word non sequitur questions?
>>
>>79265430
You claimed you couldn't be wrong, so if you can't be wrong, you have some knowledge
>>
>>79265430
*all knowledge
>>
>>79265496
Your premise makes no sense, it is not governed by knowledge, rather imagination, because it is outside the scope of anything you or anyone else have witnessed, measured, or experienced, its just a thought you had and you are basically trying to say if it is possible not to know one thing, then nothing is knowable.
>>
>>79265736
So you can't know anything?
>>
>>79265812
I guess I can't write more than 5 words at a time with you, eh, that is why you regressed to such limited communication style.

As I said knowledge comes from
>witness, measured, experience

I can't know anything that is just in your imagination and the things in your imagination aren't necessarily knowable, but that doesn't mean you can't know the things you directly witness, measure, or experience just because you run into one hang up in your imagination that you can't put into real words or action that can be witnessed, measured, or experienced by other real people in the real world.
>>
>>79266131
If you can be wrong about something, do you know it?
>>
>>79266238
This is why I called you an oxygen deprived idiot when you started asking idiotic questions because you are just going to keep asking idiotic 10 year old questions without making a point like the water brained mongoloid you are.

I gave you a bunch of word
>hallucination, delusion, illusion, delirium, or dementia

Illusions and Hallucination are the ones you can know you are wrong about and easily correct your behavior, if you refuse come to terms with an error or don't understand your situation at all it becomes a delusion or delirium that everyone else has to deal with.
>>
>>79266665
People get pissed when their world views are tested.

I gotta go to bed,

You need to repent and put your trust in Christ

Otherwise you will be guilty before a just and holy God
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.