[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
close to revealing power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
My girlfriend is constantly watching this painted skeleton and other equally degenerate ""men"" on YouTube and I have no idea how to get her to stop without sperging out.

Why do women find this kind of mental illness acceptable? I can't be the only one who is visibly disgusted when I see a numale/transexual being idolized.
>>
>>79241627
Convert to Islam or Mormonism
>>
>>79241627
what the fuck is that shit
>>
>> My girlfriend

Next her or downgrade her to a plate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

Read the sidebar.

She is not the mother of your future children.
>>
>>79241627
She's too far gone. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>79241898
Wow, never seen that one before. What's it like there?
>>
File: 1466742300232.jpg (355 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
1466742300232.jpg
355 KB, 1900x908
>>79241627
How can you (and why would you) have a serious relationship without revealing your power level?
>>
File: images (24).jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
17 KB, 384x384
>>79241627
I feel your pain OP. Bump for the sake of everyone in this struggle.
>>
>>79241989
A crazy faggot, what does it look like?
>>
Flamboyance in music I don't have a problem with because 99% of the time its just part of showmanship.

But then there's niggers like in the OP who take it way too fucking far.
>>
>>79242089
You'll find out soon enough if you don't boot the Muds and genocide Kikes. We trusted Kissinger/Jewry and look where it got us
>>
IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR!

Why don't you get a /pol/ friendly qt, or at least someone more malleable/suggestive if you're not able to convince a standard woman to your way of thinking? It usually only takes a couple of weeks tops to convince them to make a full 180 and renounce their old views. They even thank you for it afterwards and feel embarrassed for their naivety.
>>
>>79241898
BAZINGA
>>
>>79242271
But how anon, tell me the way
>>
>>79242271
This.
Most women, if they love you enough, can easily change their entire worldview just because you said so.
>>
>>79242445
You need to start very subtle. Imply degeneracy in the actions of other people displaying those types of qualities without outright saying it. By all means attack their character, dig for any kind of dirt on them and apply traits you know the person dislikes already on them to make them more prone to disliking them. At all times make these suggestions, not outright claims as that tends to invoke a more defensive response.

So for arguments sake, pick up on a hypocrisy or incongruence about the person and use that to undermine their position. Make them lack credibility, and by extension, respect. Once you see them warm to that position, suggest what some of the implications of their position might be and how that might apply to other areas of their life. If they lack integrity on some issues, this can make them seem like a generally untrustworthy person and 'fake' in general, or at least that's the impression you want to give.

Appeal to their nature as women to want to bitch and feel superior, so never relate this to them or about any issues they may have. Rather, do the opposite and praise them for not showing that behaviour and state that one of the reasons you're attracted to them is that they show opposite characteristics to them, therefore it was a surprise that you found out that they liked that person. Never suggest or claim that they shouldn't be a fan or that you disapprove, that will shut you down. They need to make this 'discovery' at their own pace and seemingly of their own free will for it to be more potent and lasting.

Once you've won, you can start applying this to belief systems, behaviours, all kinds of degenerate people/actions. You need to be able to assert things confidently and with authority to be taken seriously however, so make sure you can back up your claim with a statistic or two or follow it up with a news article or opinion piece that you find somewhere.

Godspeed, brother.
>>
>>79241898
you got any good stories m8?
>>
>>79241627
my sister watches Jeffree all the time
she's 14 tho
>>
damn, remember jeffree from when i was a shitty 16 year old scene kid

surprised he's managed to stay relevant, constantly see girls posting pictures of his makeup brand
>>
File: foot_stool.jpg (31 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
foot_stool.jpg
31 KB, 615x347
>>79241627
>close to revealing power level

You don't have a power level or you would have dumped this degenerate tramp a long time ago.

>You are a pussy slave
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.