[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Independence day 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Did the (((makers))) of this film go full degenerate? Is this the end?
>>
maybe you should say why you think that and what happened
>>
>>79238242
I didn't watch this homo fest yet so I have no idea.
>>
I thought it was a really great movie. Why don't you like it and what's it about? You haven't even seen it you little bitch you're just trying to act cool to your friends on a Azerbaijani aquaculture url
>>
>>79238242
kek
>>
>>79237343

I heard the globalists saved everybody when they activated project blue-beam.

Humanity joined in a new world order and gave up everything for the greater good. And it all worked out because their globalists were not corrupt at all.
>>
What made me mad is that there was no reference at all about the actual holiday. Whether it was made global or not after the first flick.
>>
>>79237343
It was complete shit. It was just a pedowood cash in on a good title.

The first movie was great. It was about america, and unlikely heroes, and hope.

This one had about 1000 unnecessary characters that nobody cared about.

Very poorly made

>>79238562
Better be satire.
>>
>>79238562
Is it great because a Jew, who is the smartest of all of course, and a homo saved the world or you just like computer graphics?
>>
>>79239389
The jew didn't even save the day. Bill Pullman did and the entire movie it showed how incompetent and stupid bureaucrats and international organizations are. And made the character who was supposed to be Hillary Clinton a complete failure who put the entire world in danger with her ego and then her entire administration destroyed with her bad judgement. It also had two whites in love not any race mixing shit and one of the only two black characters was a warlord thug
>>
>>79239364
Just finished watching it a few minutes ago. It's a total ripoff of the original. Bill Pullman should have been left out entirely. Brent Spiner is collecting the first check since "Dude, Where's My Car." Only watch this if you're high AF.
>>
>>79239225
Shameless ripoff of Watchmen tbqh
>>
It took a decent premise and degenerated it into a boss battle... The homo shit seemed with the doctors seemed rather unnatural, but maybe that's simply because I just don't like homos.
>>
>>79240390
But isn't (((David Levinson))) shown as the smartest character?

gays and liberals will call anything bureaucratic and authoritarian if it doesn't feet their narative
>>
>>79241785
No Brent is. He cracks all the codes and solves everything
>>
>>79240999
Who's gay in it? Thor's brother?
>>
So long as you are not looking at it from the political viewpoint of /pol/, it was a really good film, apart from the unnecessary comic releif, a few more characters than were needed, and the brick the the face level obvious pandering to the chineise market in the form of that chinese pilot, but you can understand why they do that, only a certain number of films are allowed into China each year.

If you do look at it from a standpoint of /pol/, then yes, it went full degenerate, it is a shrine to globalism and race mixing, the looser white Hemsworth guy very early on gets punched in the face by the hero black guy and nobody thinks that is unacceptable, I could go on but I don't want to spoil it for those who will go in with an open mind.
>>
>>79245405
*brick to the
>>
>>79238242
This First post, upon further research and observation, and forecasting the intrinsic and extrinsic value of projected posts regarding this particular thread, having conferred with the Board of Directors, who saw fit to create the Post-Post Tribunal, and were unanimous in their declarative findings, is indeed best post.
>>
It was okay. It's not a classic like the original, though-- it's just an entertaining sci-fi popcorn movie. It more or less met my expectations, although I knew a sequel to Independence Day was going to feel a lot less grounded because there was no way the humans weren't going to go full-on Star Trek with the technological spoils they won from the war.
>>
Did they have any real miniatures getting blown up to create the iconic landmark explosions or was it all CGI?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.