[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Red Pill me on her
>>
File: FAt fukcing faggot.png (156 KB, 222x283) Image search: [Google]
FAt fukcing faggot.png
156 KB, 222x283
Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>
>>79236743
She cut her hair to resemble a man, and then attacked Bruce Jenner for growing out his hair (To make himself look like a woman). Bad journalist if you ask me.
>>
>>79236743
bimbo
>>
>>79236743
I want to hate fuck her right in the ass, using her tears as lube.
>>
>>79236743
Actually a pretty redpilled individual, high-quality fundie. Is a completely cut-throat career climber. She had some problems with Trump recently, but it was really just for ratings.
>>
File: 1462565049261.jpg (136 KB, 1400x696) Image search: [Google]
1462565049261.jpg
136 KB, 1400x696
>>79236743
Massive establishment cunt
>>
>>79237731
>fuck her right in the ass
>falling for the jewish trick
oh why anon...
the ass is for gays
>>
>>79236743

I really hope she grows her hair back

She doesn't have to look ugly for another 10 years
>>
>>79238540
buttsex is amazing. is it really a jewish trick?
>>
I want to hatefuck Rachel Maddow. I want to be colleagues with Megyn and have coffee with her but respect the fact that she isn't a fucking dyke and shake her husband's hand.
>>
>>79238228

>tfw you get stumped so hard you turn into a dyke
>>
>>79238728

Oh she's 45, make that 5 years
>>
>>79236743
a low IQ egotistical leftist subhuman waste of organic material female

fucking cunt deserves to get raped by Trump, i hope her career ends soon
>>
>>79236743
She got raped on live tv last year

She's still recovering
>>
>her
boy have i got news for you
>>
>>79240227
this

>>79239199
>Dominica
wat da fuq
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.