[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Did he do it?
>>
Caught black handed
>>
>>79235982
No according to our justice system they said no and whatever they say goes.
>>
>>79236106

CLAP
>>
>>79236162

Really?

> "In 1995, Simpson was acquitted of the 1994 murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman after a lengthy and internationally publicized criminal trial, the People v. Simpson. In 1997, a civil court awarded a $33.5 million judgment against Simpson for their wrongful deaths."
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODI3MzgwMjM4.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODI3MzgwMjM4.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Casey Anthony is my favorite person to get away with murder.
>>
>>79235982
After being cleaned of blood the leather gloves shrank a bit.

Of course he did it. The nfl just wasnt going to lose a multimilliom dollar player. Loom at how they cover for every nig when they get caught beating their wife or fighting dogs.
>>
>>79236392
Wrongful death isn't murder. That's like saying it's murder if I leave my baby in the car, or it's rape if you're not awake to say no.
>>
>>79235982
Of course he did, everyone knows that.
>>
>>79236440
>The nfl just wasnt going to lose a multimilliom dollar player

He'd been retired damn near two decades. Why do little twat teenyboppers like you insist on commenting about shit they are utterly clueless about? Serious question.
>>
>>79236895
At one stage the world's highest paid basketball player was a professional baseballer
>>
New evidence suggests it was OJ son

>teenager at time
>probably had a crush on step mom
>pissed that she dumped dad
>glove found at OJs house would have fit his son
>explains why OJ and Kato did the Bronco pursuit with kid inside

If thats true then OJ took the fall for his kid...
>>
>>79235982
>>79236440
His lawyer told him to stop taking his arthritis meds a few weeks before trial. Made his hands swell up.
>>
nuffin
>>
>>79236440
no one's mentioning the latex gloves he wore underneath either
>>
>>79236564
ikr
it's not oj's fault his bitch whore of a wife fell onto a knife he was holding
>>
>>79236440
Wrong.

The dream team had Juice stop taking his arthritis medicine which made his hands swell. Combine that with the introduction of the latex gloves and the bloody gloves are an impossible fit.

Nothing to do with leather shrinking because of some blood.
>>
>>79235982
yes
>>79236162
autistic biased SJW jury

>>79236413
she hot tho

>>79236440
this

>>79236603
this
>>
Who cares
>>
>>79237651
Prosecution were fucking dumbasses. I know that's the meme opinion, but it really is. What became proved beyond reasonable doubt just because a glove fit? It would have fit most grown men if it were only just to small for an NFL player. Meanwhile, they gave him a great chance to make them not fit in front of the jury.
>>
>>79237745
How thick is latex?
>>
>>79235982
HE IS INNOCENT!
HIS 6 HOUR HIGHWAY CHASE WITH A HANDGUN WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT

AND HIS ATTEMPTING ARMED ROBBERY WAS JUST A LAPSE

INNOCENT! INNOCENT INNOCENT!
>>
>>79237941
how long is a piece of string?
>>
>>79237974
idk, freaking out and panicking seems like something you could plausibly do it you're guilty or if you've been set up.
>>
>>79238045
>scarcasm, how does it work?

my fellow negroid, anybody who possesses a capable mind knows he killed his wife Nicole and Ron Goldman

the jury was retarded and acquitted simpson because of a nigger's rhyme.. "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit", while completely ignoring the blood found on Simpson and his highway chase across LA with a handgun, and ready to commit suicide

HE DIN DO NUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I thought that someone just recently found a knife that a cop had picked up from the property as a souvenir and had owned since that time.

Hopefully they find evidence on it.
>>
>>79238580
idk, freaking out and panicking seems like something you could plausibly do it you're guilty or if you've been set up.
>>
>>79235982
it was the jews of course
>>
>>79238758
>I thought that
totally wrong knife for the murder wounds
and no he didn't do it
and for anyone who heard earlier this month a new assertion that OJ went off his arthritis meds to make his swollen hands not fit the gloves, before he turned to show his hands to the jury, he was handed the gloves by a court officer, and then put them over his fingers with Johnny Cochran and MARCIA CLARK standing just 2 feet away on either side. Clark said NOTHING about swollen hands as she watched.

Just so many clumsy lies still being constructed about this case.
>>
>>79238045
this, almost exactly the same as the plot to my favorite will smith movie, Enemy of the State
>>
>>79238580

They let him go because niggers wanted to see a nigger get away with murder. That's why niggers celebrated.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.