[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unapologetic germans were the best germans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8UKqaQNVHw.jpg (281 KB, 1051x1360) Image search: [Google]
8UKqaQNVHw.jpg
281 KB, 1051x1360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

>tfw we will never see a people or nation as great as this ever again
>>
>people still think there was a real diffefence between stalin and hitler aarr from stalin being more paranoid
>>
>>79230279
Stalin made Hitler look like a penny anti operator.
>>
>>79230630
Sorry but what is a penny anti operator.?
>>
Great post
>>
>>79230630
The fuck?
>>
>>79230279
Fuck off
>>
File: pepe_hitler_cofee.jpg (75 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
pepe_hitler_cofee.jpg
75 KB, 800x390
Video not avalaible in my country.
>>
>>79230279
>>79230630
Upvoted
>>
>>79233511
Great post
>>
File: 1466077173949.jpg (95 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1466077173949.jpg
95 KB, 554x554
>>79229907

>He mentioned God's judgement. B-BUT GERMANS BURNED CHURCHES. I LEARNED THIS IN AP EURO

No, we won't see that age. But all that is expected of us is that we do our duty in our own. Most oppose us, but we don't need most: there is an awakening and the moment will come for us to act.
>>
They will tell you the Nazis were evil.

They will tell you they silenced dissent and that the people hated them.

They will tell you that they raped and murdered like niggers.

They will tell you Hitler had a micropenis, was actually Jewish, gay, etc.

Finally, (((they))) will tell you that you are wrong if you look up to societies like that of the Nazis.

But what they don't tell you is that they will rise again, that the Nazi spirit is like a phoenix: strike it down and it will rise from the ashes.

Long live the Nazi spirit!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.