[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys want weed to be legalized? I don't mind I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Do you guys want weed to be legalized? I don't mind I just wish people would do it in there house or away from public places.
>>
>>79229785
There's literally no reason for it not to be legal at least for medical purposes.

I'm all for 100% legalized, under same restrictions as alcohol. ie no under 21, no driving, etc.
>>
Yes
And don't forget to legalize the other long list of drugs that are currently illegal
>>
>>79229785
>CT
>decriminalized for personal use

We just had a nigger die for less than an ounce of weed trying to run from the cops up in waterbury. Why are you lying, why post fake shit?
>>
Yes, people who disagree are usually uninformed at best.
Tax it hard
>>
>>79229785
>state is a based gray state
I honestly don't even give a shit if stoney baloney's smoke their devil herb, I just love the asspain.
>>
>>79229785
let the states decide for themselves
I don't care if Colorado or California want it

handle it like gambling, every state will make their own laws for it
>>
>>79229785
>the southern states being left behind as usual

When are we just going to let them secede and become the next Christian ISIS?
>>
>>79229785
If adults can relax at night with a scotch, why can't they do so with a spliff?
>>
>>79229785
Arizona should be blue in the second image, we have a voter based initiative going on the ballot for it in November

Hard to say for sure if it will pass or not.. medical marijuana law passed here by only about 250 votes, but if I remember correctly that wasn't a presidential election year, and so more old people and less young people were weighing in on that one. I think it'll most likely pass. And I'm glad to see that happen.
>>
>>79236435
I thought they didn't get enough signatures for it to be put on the ballot
>>
>>79229785
I honestly hope they just legalize it federally first before they legalize it in NH.

I don't want more fucking darkies and shitlibs flooding in to fuck up the balance of everything.
>>
File: holup.jpg (3 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
holup.jpg
3 KB, 85x125
they needa hurry up and legalize it already. fucking crooked politicians needa get hung
>>
>>79237558
>Posting a picture of a nigger

How appropriate
>>
>>79229785
The only people who support prohibition are LEAs, drug dealers and hardcore statists.
And I am none of those.
>>
File: KIMG0251.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0251.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>79229785
Oregon fag here,feels great to be free to grow what the fuck I want. All middle men cut out
>>
File: 1466411906098.png (523 KB, 656x576) Image search: [Google]
1466411906098.png
523 KB, 656x576
Cali bro here. I honestly think the current medical system is fine as is. I can get good quality shit with an average of 25% thc for $10 a gram. Ain't that shitty mall weed either.
>>
>>79238902
Your a Weed cuck.
Ten dollars for a gram of a herb, plus the bs fees to get a card.
>>
File: fFCyjXe.png (635 KB, 870x643) Image search: [Google]
fFCyjXe.png
635 KB, 870x643
>>79229785
>nj
>medicinal

yeah for like 100 people with super aids / chron's disease

Gov. Chris Christie says he already knows exactly what he will to do to change New Jersey’s medical marijuana law.

Nothing.

"I am done expanding the medical marijuana program under any circumstances," Christie said at a Dec. 2 news conference.

The governor made his declaration after he was asked about a new bill that would allow New Jersey medical marijuana patients to buy pot products from dispensaries in other states so sick children would benefit from edible marijuana — which is not yet available in the Garden State.

"Not on my watch," he said.

It's super hard to get in NJ.
>>
>>79229785
I only have about two bowls worth left. I hope Oklahoma legalizes before I run out, or I'll have to hang out with my dealer and his sketchy friends again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.