[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Were You Doing When Brexit Happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: IMG-20160623-WA0000.jpg (267 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160623-WA0000.jpg
267 KB, 1200x1600
It was one week ago today that the magic started to happen /pol/, Sunderland was called and then we knew things were different. I was on pol eating toffe popcorn and browsing /pol/ with the news on in the background, switching between BBC, Sky and CNN until about 6am.
>>
>>79228551

It was 6 days ago you fucking retard.
>>
>>79228973
Polling day was the 23rd you dumb cunt. 30-7=23. There are seven days in a week.
>>
>>79228551
me
>What is that yellow dollop of shit right in the glourious North?
>See Newcastle

Fucking hell the cultural enrichment is coming north. Bugger
>>
>>79229113
The north has been cucked since the 80s. Brexit was actually a major step forwards there, I consider it a victory that only a few areas were playing along with the globalist commie agenda
>>
File: 1242766008431.jpg (101 KB, 264x351) Image search: [Google]
1242766008431.jpg
101 KB, 264x351
After the Sunderland result there were reports all over the country that Leave was doing better than expected and reports of low turnout in London and Scotland.

I started to get hype.
>>
>>79228551

I think I was on /pol/ watching the returns come in while masturbating to japanese cartoons while I cried uncontrollably and hated myself.

Oh and I may have posted a few impolite words concerning minorities and women.
>>
>>79229104

The results came in Friday morning you fucking retarded cunt. Stupid twats like you need executing.
>>
>>79229113
>Bradford

It's already happened.
>>
>>79228551
I had a maths exam in the morning and couldn't stay up, so I set an alarm for 4 o'clock. I saw that leave had won and got back into bed with a warm feeling in my stomach.

Easiest exam of my life.
>>
>>79229946
I know they did you spastic retarded cunt, the results came from people voting on the 23rd.
>>
File: 1464681020860.gif (2 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1464681020860.gif
2 MB, 400x500
>>79228551
I was getting drunk with a friend in Texas. Got so hyped when it was 1am and learned that Brexit won. Good shit
>>
>>79230351

You are beyond brain dead. God help this country when we have morons like you.
>>
File: woj_12.png (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
woj_12.png
7 KB, 225x224
>>79228551

I was sitting in my office googling "bet on politics" because I knew Leave would win based on previous election polls consistently undercounting "the right".

Swearonmemuminnit, I was prepared to bet like $1,000, which at the time would have paid out $12,000.

Never found it.
>>
>starting watching after 11pm
>first results after midnight
>farage concedes defeat
>expect a leave rout
>sunderland huge leave lead
>newcastle was remain by a whisker despite expectations of more remain votes
>kept watching the whole night
>unexpected results
>poll bloke on suicide watch
>remainers looking depaired as results come in
>farage gives a victory speech for leave
>went to bed happy
>>
>>79230480
What is it about reading and comprehension you find so fucking difficult? Sounds like you've been a bit too greedy with the chromosomes.
>>
I went to bed at 9 as I had to drive to Oxford the next morning. Didn't check Normiebook because I didn't want to drive in a bad mood (I was convinced Remain would win) and I don't use the phone or the radio driving.

Parked at my friends house, walked to meet him at the university and I saw many, many sad looking students walking around. I realised what was happening, it was sinking in. I asked one of them sat on a bench what the result was and he told me that Leave had won.

I made sure to take a good look at all the sad, defeated faces and etch them into my memory.
>>
>>79228551
voting leave on the online polls using a proxy
>>
File: currentyear2.png (738 KB, 1372x1084) Image search: [Google]
currentyear2.png
738 KB, 1372x1084
>>79228551
>chilling with fellow /pol/lacks in a chat room
>10/250 votes checked or what ever it was
>4am in Finland and say bye to the chat
>someone in chat says "you will wake up into a new world"

And so I did. Felt bretty good. Can't wait for FIXIT.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.