[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This goes into effect a few days before our biggest shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x1136
This goes into effect a few days before our biggest shooting weekend of the year.
>>
Weird.
>>
What are you trying to say? That 18 year old children should have the right to harm themselves?
>>
>>79224264

That's pretty old.

I remember when it went up from 16 to 18 here in the UK. It was July 1st, 2007 I believe, because I remember I was briefly able to purchase tobacco legally (I turned 16 in April 2007), and then I had to go back to using a fake ID of some sort when it went up to 18.

Sometimes I can't believe that I started smoking over 10 years ago. Shit.
>>
>>79224264
Murders everyday and all these pricks worry about is tobacco.
>>
>>79224426
If they can be drafted, they should be able to buy tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>79224426
I'm not making a political statement. Maybe I should have highlighted the top, this is happening in Chicago, 3 days before the fourth of july.

This upcoming weekend is notoriously bad as far as gun violence goes, many of the people shooting are in their late teens and restricting access to cigarettes will likely make problems worse.
>>
>>79224678
Nah look at the date, this is a new city ordinance for Chicago effective in two days.
>>
>>79225239
he means old as in having to be 21 is old
>>
>>79224264
It's to stop niggers from buying flavored cigars to roll blunts with. the dutchie is a bastion of black culture, this is institutional racism at work, ladies, gentlemen, and gentlepersons nonconforming to binary gender labels!
>>
>>79224264
Ageism.
>>
>>79226246
Funny how age protection laws are only valid for people over 40. Fire all the younglings you want
>>
>Law goes into effect the day of my 21st birthday.

Made it just in time.
>>
>>79224426
18 year olds are only children in the damn kids get off my lawn sense of the term.
>>
>>79227046
teenagers are fucking dumb, somewhere like 21 normal people start to get little sense in their minds
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.