[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening: EU wants to overrule national governments on freetrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Euronia.jpg (28 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
Euronia.jpg
28 KB, 400x269
>Jean Claude-Junker said, he didn't care at all, if the national parliaments agreed to CETA. It would be absolutely enough, if the European Comission agreed.

>Juncker declared: objection to the free trade agreement was only of political nature, but not of content. It was the best trade agreement, the EU had ever arranged.

Where were you when the EU went full Fourth Reich?

source: http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article156690315/Schnurzegal-ob-die-nationalen-Parlamente-zustimmen.html
>>
>>79212625

Brexit made it clear they need to accelerate their plans before anybody else escapes over the wall.
>>
File: 1452834809217.png (423 KB, 524x485) Image search: [Google]
1452834809217.png
423 KB, 524x485
Eu isnt the fucking fourth reich, its the fourth caliphate
>>
>>79212625
Excuse my ignorance but could you explain the significance of this?
I'm on my phone on the toilet so can't translate
>>
File: 1459651262721.jpg (136 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
1459651262721.jpg
136 KB, 885x990
>>79213379
It might also be the fourth Judea!
>>
>>79213835
It's a free trade agreement, like TTIP or or Transpacific Trade Agreement the burgers are negotiating. Junkcer said, he doesn't care and will not ask the national parliaments whether it is going to be implemented or not. The EU Commission alone will be deciding this. - Likely the same will be the case with TTIP.

The German politicians protested, but are powerless.

TL;DR EU Comission decides to do CETA and TTIP - your national governments can't do anything about it, if you are in the EU.
>>
>>79214260
>>79215130

Get rekt Ahmed.
>>
>>79215454
For explaining something? Found the sourpuss Remainer.
>>
>>79214260
Fuck, well that's not good.
Many thanks Fritz. May your beheading at the hands of Mohammed be swift and painless
>>
>>79212833
this

The mask has come off; they're in full blown globalist mode now.
>>
File: CIA.png (470 KB, 452x730) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
470 KB, 452x730
>>79216829
why aren't we seeing #NethExit #ItalIation #PortugalLup #PolVault
>>
>>79216829
It's like a conglomerate of other countries, in which the US has only a small voice, could dictate you to accept the free trade agreement and your congress and other institutions had no say in it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.