[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible for the Netherlands to leave the EU with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 888.jpg (102 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
102 KB, 640x800
Is it even possible for the Netherlands to leave the EU with our strict undemoratic laws?

We signed a petition and handed it over to our government but if there's no majority vote between them then it will never happen unless we force their hands with the threat of political death like England did.

Our minister-president even said something along the lines of "Dutch people can't be trusted to properly vote on such important subjects."

Our government is still ignoring our Ukraine referendum so even if it would happen, they'd ignore it.
>>
>>79209638

I bet she's your waifu, dirty Dutchie
>>
Kanker
>>
File: 8888888.jpg (650 KB, 598x850) Image search: [Google]
8888888.jpg
650 KB, 598x850
>>79210381
All of the Netherlands is my waifu, now go get your referendum Italy.
>>
>>79209638
>Dutch people can't be trusted
True dat.
>>
File: 52525.jpg (126 KB, 649x471) Image search: [Google]
52525.jpg
126 KB, 649x471
>>79210648
>Dutch people can't be trusted
Did someone say the German occupation of the Netherlands?
>>
Our minister-president says a lot of shit that should make you angry, he is 'totally totally totally' against referenda.

Anyway, I think our situation is way simpler than our politicians make it out to be.
The EU is taking over control of our country, the politicians here love it because they're trying to score a comfy job in the EU since no sensible person gives a damn about them once they're done for.

The question is, do you want to be part of an EU superstate?
Do you think a country doesn't have the resources to govern itself?
As far as I'm concerned, we must stop this at all cost, and the government better listen.
>>
>>79211026
We know you enjoyed it. Don't deny it.
>>
File: rrrgg.jpg (214 KB, 852x849) Image search: [Google]
rrrgg.jpg
214 KB, 852x849
>>79211246
>We know you enjoyed it. Don't deny it.

Baby we're the only flag on this board that doesn't make fun of you, why do you think that is?
You guys called us Aryans and not Honary-Aryans like most of your allies for a reason.

We still have some Jews left if you want to come back, it's not much but you know.
>>
>>79211550
love you too, bae <3
>>
They say it because they get away with it.

Blame the half the VVD/CDA electorate who vote for those parties despite being anti-EU.

Fucking cucks.
>>
File: 99999.jpg (212 KB, 849x850) Image search: [Google]
99999.jpg
212 KB, 849x850
>>79211755
Anytime brah, you start that war, we'll be on time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.