[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORWEGIAN MASTER RACE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
Why are norwegian the true master race?
how did it become like this?

why dont you take pride in not being norwgian? not everyone can be a part of the master race.
>>
File: DSC05582.jpg (183 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
DSC05582.jpg
183 KB, 800x1067
>>79204175
post yew you realize you will never be a part of this glorious race
>>
>>79204175
Det er ikke pent å drittposte.
>>
File: 458975-11-1369569265061.jpg (631 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
458975-11-1369569265061.jpg
631 KB, 800x1204
>>79204373
post yfw your wife will never be this glorious
>>
Meh, Danes are better.
>>
Norwegian reporting in. Living in "the Little Norway".
>>
>>79204175
American Norwegian/ German mongrel reporting in, all the Norwegians in upper Midwest are fucking autistic perfectionists, is it this way in actual Norway?
>>
>>79204514

needs more back light
>>
File: Flam-Railway.jpg (83 KB, 548x350) Image search: [Google]
Flam-Railway.jpg
83 KB, 548x350
Once, I got really fucked up on mushrooms and ended up alone due to unforeseen circumstances. Somehow I got to watching this video of a train that goes from Oslo to Bergen. Like, the entire 7 hour journey, just filmed, no music or anything.

I don't know how to describe it, but it was one of the most profound and intense experiences of my life going from residential to forest to snowy forest to arctic and back again. To this day, even though it was 7 or 8 years ago, I think about it often. I think I'll move to Norway at some point in my life because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7VYVjR_nwE
>>
Is norway the last hope for Europe?
>>
>>79204175
silly peasants
>>
File: basedamerii.png (44 KB, 798x208) Image search: [Google]
basedamerii.png
44 KB, 798x208
>>79204896
>all the Norwegians in upper Midwest are fucking autistic perfectionists, is it this way in actual Norway?
kinda, the 'much feelings' and the feminist agenda has taken away some of the perfect midst of norwegians the last few decades in school systems etc etc. it can be brought back, we will strive once again. we will be optimal once again, without the marxist and bolsjevik agenda disrupting it all
>>
>>79205068
if you're white and somewhat germanic/nordic you are more than welcome to stay
>>
>>79204175

Leve Norge
>>
>>79205763
That is good to hear, I wish I were full blooded, at least I have the Norwegian extreme analytical perception so I can be an extreme asshole and make fun of people and bitch about how to fix systems and how things work like my 85 Norwegian grandpa
>>
eww, this thread is literally racist
>>
>>79206051
>the Norwegian extreme analytical perception so I can be an extreme asshole and make fun of people and bitch about how to fix systems and how things work like my 85 Norwegian grandpa
long live based grandpa.
>>
>>79206895
>eww, this thread is literally racist
really? well lets disarm the military and invite the rest of africa to come right?
no, fuck off, norway belongs to the nords
>>
>>79207423
i guess you're a fucking white male too
peace should be the goal, and there's nothing wrong with helping africa
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.