[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and commifornia get''s more degenerate will they ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_5.png (495 KB, 634x427) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
495 KB, 634x427
and commifornia get''s more degenerate
will they ever recover or is it going to become a pot filled mexican wasteland?
>>
Proud to say I'll be voting against this. We'll probably lose...

The Hollywood Jew is trying to convert everyone to Weed worship so we are all eternally high and they'll have an easier time stealing our shekles
>>
>>79199277
hopfully those dubs KEK gave you will work
>>
File: Teenagers-drinking.jpg (56 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Teenagers-drinking.jpg
56 KB, 600x360
>>79199277
fuck those degenerate weed smokers xD
>>
>>79199277
>Voting against the legalization of marijuana

Okay, Muslim.

There is literally no reason to keep it illegal except for "muh sharia"
>>
>be american
>get some basic freedom back and be finally allowed to decree over your own body
>be mad
>>
File: DiFi19.jpg (52 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
DiFi19.jpg
52 KB, 800x535
>>79199277
>muh jews
look who's side you're on
>>
>>79200316
>decree over your own body
>implying weed is freedom with your own body
>being this retarded
>>
File: YES.jpg (16 KB, 166x232) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
16 KB, 166x232
>>79199018
fug I hope it isn't legalized

all my profits gone :DDD ebin
>>
File: 1466409839885.jpg (49 KB, 315x420) Image search: [Google]
1466409839885.jpg
49 KB, 315x420
>>79200647
>>
>>79200587
Weed in itself isn't but deciding on your own behalf what you consume and what not is.
>>
>>79199018
>prohibition is good
>I like Big Daddy Government telling me what to think and do
>>
>>79200587
Yeah, freedom is the State telling us what we're allowed to consume.
>>
>>79200821
yes but you do realize the average american doesn't know what's good from them right? especially not liberals, im not one for controlling what people do but when these faggots parade around saying weed is the greatest thing it's getting out of hand
>>
>>79201049
but you're completely ok with the illegalness of cocaine, heroin, crack, etc?
>>
>>79201135
Maybe you should ban liberals then, not weed.
>>
File: muhbrain.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muhbrain.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>95.5
>Bernie bros stay at home high and ordering pizzas
>Hillary won by a 30% margin
>>
God put that plant here for us to use - if you want to use it go ahead, if not, don't - it's alright with God
>>
>>79201343
At least cocaine and heroin have been legal less than 100 years ago and you were definitely not worse off than you are now.
>>
LEGALIZE IT
>>
>>79201786
>god put a plant here to be burned and breathed in
ok
>>
In my experience most people who are anti pot drink alcohol like it's water. Everyone has their vice. As long as they're not endangering anyone around them I don't see the problem.
>>
Cali has had medical since the 80s, I'm surprised they're legalizing even now. Everyone with money in the state is connected to the grows. They make way more off it being in its current inbetween stage, just chill enough to not ruin anyone's life but hard enough to get that the black market is more efficient and better for making money. I guess they just want to grow it enmasse along with hemp to put the rest of the country out of business while the domino legalization continues to happen. The big medical growers in Cali are buying up property in other states where medical is about to be legal. They're going to try to have their hands in the pot heh:^) as each state goes medical and makes lodes e mone off it.
>>
>>79202128
nope
>>
>>79202128
The projection on this board is getting disgustingly tiresome
>>
>>79199018
Just like last time, it won't get voted in because too many people make $ off of the medical market and don't want to lose their stranglehold of that market.

Pleeb, go back to /b/.
>>
>>79199018
The people who want to legalize pot don't realize that legalization means that the police are going to have to crack down hard on illegal growing.

Good job, fuckwits. You've made your lives HARDER.
>>
>>79203320
Cops could give less a fucking fuck about grow operations on legal substances.

In Cuckanida do cops arrest you for looking and sounding like a bitch?
>>
>>79199018
Listen I like to smoke weed. It makes me feel good, and I don't bother anyone or cause any trouble when I'm high.

Let met tell you there is nothing better then walking into a store buying weed and leaving. Not having to deal with some sketchy dealer is one of the best feelings at least Trudeau did one thug right
>>
>>79203560
part of the argument for legalization has always been so it can taxed.

Thus it needs to be sold from government venues.
>>
>>79199018
>there are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who are opposed to legalizing marijuana in the Land of the Freeā„¢

Pathetic.
>>
>>79200647
still in the weed game???
nigga step up
>>
>>79201135
>yes but you do realize the average american doesn't know what's good from them right?
What an undemocratic unamerican thing to say, its not up to you whether or not you agree with their choices what does matter is that freedom of choice exists and bodily autonomy
>>
>>79201522
Colorado has a 101 IQ and they've already had legal weed
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.