[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Climate change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: climate-change.jpg (208 KB, 900x560) Image search: [Google]
climate-change.jpg
208 KB, 900x560
what is /pol/'s opinion on climate change?
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 409x513
Reddits that way buddy
>>
>>79198072
It's a bullshit, self-propagating political machine
The fact that the theories as to how that would kill us keep getting changed whenever they're disproven, and every time that happens the name gets changed as well.
Greenhouse Effect -> Global Warming -> Climate Change

The differences in name happen overnight, as if in unison. Weird, huh?
>>
>>79198072
Its real, but happens naturally.
We have fossil records of multiple ice ages along with periods of higher temperatures than we have now.
The only constant of this planet is change.
>>
>>79198072
The earth's temperature fluctuates constantly, but it may be amplfied by the green house effect. So only more research and time will give us the answer.
>>
>>79198464
>>79198789
Yeah, I should've added that I'm talking about "man-made" climate change
>>
>>79198072
It's real. Anyone denying it has bought the corporate propaganda that lets them destroy the planet because it's profitable in the short term.
>>
>>79198072

looking forward to my hilltop property north of boston becoming beach front property when i'm an old man.
>>
>>79198072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmkHr0W5Vk
>>
The thing nobody will concede to, whether or not climate change is manade (nobody says it isn't happening—the dispute is whether or not we caused it), is that we probably shouldn't be dumping tons of CO2 into the atmosphere anyway.
>>
America should invade china and destroy their economy

thats my opinion on climate change
>>
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1357044/the-sun-has-gone-blank-and-planet-earth-could-be-heading-for-an-ice-age/

Winter is coming...
>>
>>79198072
What does /pol/ think about the economics of climate change?
>>
>>79198072
It is real and natural, but humans are exacerbating it. I'm glad I'll be dead by the time it starts to get really bad.
>>
>>79198072
bump
>>
File: 1439849145179.png (63 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
1439849145179.png
63 KB, 300x394
>>79198072
It is changing
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
>>
Can someone post the graphics that say we have to pursue the climate change thing regardless if it is true or not?
>>
>>79206111
bump
>>
>>79198072
The same opinion we had last time you made this thread faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.