[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Trump even White Aryan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rangas.png (1 MB, 1029x452) Image search: [Google]
Rangas.png
1 MB, 1029x452
I've heard that if Hitler had annihilated all the Jews and Commies and dark skinned folk, he'd probably move on to red haired people because they weren't really considered white in Germany. I mean, if you think about it, they are not really Aryan. They don't have the same white features. They have odd pale skin.

So basically, is Donald Trump even qualified to be the savior of the White Aryan race? I feel like he is really just a mongoloid. No better than the other lesser races.
>>
Adolf Hitler didn't come to power in Germany and suddenly begin marching across the country exterminating everyone who wasn't blond with blue eyes whatever you may have heard, you fucking leaf.
>>
>>79196735
Uh, actually the final solution was to get rid of the less races, which Donald Trump could be considered.

I actually love Hitler, that's why I'm skeptical of subhumans like Trump
>>
>>79196986
Uh, ummmm, uh, actually, uh, ehhhh, actually, even if you accept the events of the final solution, they only emerged amidst the events of World War 2, and uhhhhhh, the internationalist jewish bankers forced Hitler's hand. Uh, so fuck off, you fucking leaf, with your shitty le epic white supremacist hitler meme.

Donald Trump is the ubermensch and you syrup niggers are going in the oven.
>>
>>79196986
>Leaf

Hitler did no such thing you skinhead degenerate
>>
>>79196221
So far as I know there's no thing that said Hitler did not consider red heads whites I'd appreciate if you'd leave a source
>>
File: ARYANdeathcamps.jpg (178 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
ARYANdeathcamps.jpg
178 KB, 640x551
>>79196221
There will never be an ARYAN in any position of power ever again.

We will feed every last ARYAN into the blenders.

LONG LIVE THE ANGLO.
>>
>>79196221
Hitler was also a fucking idiot. Wrote a book about invading Russia for living space then actually doing it years later.
>>
>>79196221
Jews weren't minding their own business. They attempted to set up a German Soviet Union complete with purges and deChristianization. Their pseudo-intellectuals wete attempting to nudge and thought lead, through expert interviews, institutes and academic journals, for the complete normalization of pedophilia. The notion that the Nazis were irrationally hating for the sake of hating is necessitated to cover Jewish social engineering and crime.
>>
>>79196221
I definitely don't think Trump is pure white. Note not only his swarthy complexion, but highly emotional nature, the way he's always gesticulating with his hands, his love of haggling and deals. I would say he's hiding quite possibly some Turk or Arab heritage not too distantly in his ancestry.
>>
>>79196221

Trump isn't even red haired you color-blind leaf.
>>
>>79197532
Top kek

Thanks for btfo of that 13 year old shitposter. It gets annoying seeing a post akin to that of a Facebook RP
>>
>>79198475
I agree his actions are way off base. He also rambles and rants like a black. He can't speak a coherent sentence. Never apologizes for anything cause he thinks he 'dindunuffin'
>>
>>79198992
Again his behaviors in general are very similar with some of the Arab merchants and profiteers I had to deal with in the army.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.