[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's time we retire the use of the word cuck. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (146 KB, 1393x770) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
146 KB, 1393x770
I think it's time we retire the use of the word cuck. It's long sense past the ironic usage stage of its life and is just foolish now. It will be looked back with the same distain as epic and owned are today.
>>
>>79191732
you're about to get owned you epic cuck
>>
>>79192029
it's always Australia

do all of you just have degrees in poisonous animals and bantz?
>>
>>79192029
First post for the winrar!
>>
>>79191732
OP trying to not be a cuck
>>
>>79191732
>I think
Nobody on Earth gives a shit.
>>
>>79191732
Fucking cuck
>>
>>79191732
It was never ironic you cuck
>>
>>79191732
Oh Cuckoff
>>
>>79191732
Why would you use Antman in a post about cucks?
>>
>>79192029
>>
Is this really the best people on here can do now?
>>
>>79192141
Its our way of life especially for the working class. Speaking of which it's 5am time to go!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.