[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does ISIS kill muslims ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Can't you honestly tell me why, /pol/ ? Memes asides, this seems to confirm the "ISIS are not muslims" rhetoric.
A large percentage of muslims die from ISIS and Boko-Haram attacks, mostly in North Africa and Middle-East. Those are places where muslims are a disgusting majority. And by far, the muslim community is the number 1 victim of ISIS.

>http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
>>
>>79189361
They consider Muslims who disagree with them to be heretics or apostates, and the penalty for this in Islam is death.
>>
File: GTD.jpg (28 KB, 846x535) Image search: [Google]
GTD.jpg
28 KB, 846x535
>Muslims are victims of more than 82 percent of terrorism-related fatalities
>>
>>79189991
I knew ISIS was radical, but why don't they just say "follow our rules or we'll kill you" rather than just fucking their money by wasting ressources in attempt to kill everyone ?
>>
File: mudslim shit statistics.jpg (122 KB, 920x601) Image search: [Google]
mudslim shit statistics.jpg
122 KB, 920x601
Or does it have something to do with the sunn-shia divide ?
>>
>>79190544
Maybe these things are unforgivable in Islam? I don't know, I'm not Muslim.
>>
Also, read this: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Surprisingly red pilled article from The Atlantic, goes into detail about their religious philosophy.
>>
>>79189991
This.

Any deviation is considered aposthasy. but it is human nature to have different conclusions on the material. The cursed book, ordering death on aposthasy only lead these inbred retards to kill each other.

A muslim who really (not taqqiya) believes in peace, tolerance, discussion and reason is a brave and sad lonely person.
>>
ISIS has 0 presence here.
>>
>>79191408
>A muslim who really (not taqqiya) believes in peace, tolerance, discussion and reason is a brave and sad lonely person.
A muslim who believes in peace and tolerance doesn't seem to be a real muslim. It says everywhere in the Islamic scriptures to kill the non-believers
>>
>>79189361
>ISIS
>muslims
>not rational and violent

>Boko Haram
>niggers and muslims
>even less rational and violent

That's why
>>
>>79191269
Thanks for this article, kinda red-pilled tho
>>
Think of isis as right wing death squads and think of liberals as other muslims and boom there you go its the same shit happens to all races
> inb4 islam isnt a race you know what i mean
>>
File: 1465822251414.jpg (559 KB, 1285x1937) Image search: [Google]
1465822251414.jpg
559 KB, 1285x1937
>>
>>79189361
>Can't you honestly tell me why, /pol/

sand niggers are gonna sand nig. I personally find it amusing that goat fuckers are killing each other.
>>
>>79189361

According to the parts of the Koran these guys like to follow, there's no worse crime than claiming to be a Muslim and not being devout/fundamentalist. They're considered "apostates" and traitors to the religion, and the Koran demands that they be executed.

Like most holy texts, the Koran is riddled with contradictions, so pretty much anyone can be an "apostate" if you examine them closely enough. Which is why life in the Caliphate is pretty much just bloody murderous chaos 24/7.

It should come as no surprise to you that their goals are not realistic or sustainable
>>
>>79189361
>france
>not red
hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
Because they were created by Israhell
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.